Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I just pieced together some pics for a background, feel free to use it =P

P.S. - I kind of really like Hayden, if you hadn't guessed. Also, it is kind of off-center cuz I keep my icons on the left and didn't want to block her sexyness. :D

post-250044-1215010384_thumb.jpg

I'll tag this because some people are staying away from any news...

After news hit that actress Brea Grant would be joining Heroes as a new character named Daphne, a.k.a., the Speedster, EW.com got a chance to speak with Grant about what her character’s dramatic entrance will be like, her superpower, how long she’ll be on the show, and more.

In a whoosh of air, she will appear. Back in May, Heroes fan sites were aflutter over news that actress Brea Grant (most recently seen nearly stealing Landry's heart from Tyra on Friday Night Lights) would be joining the series' third season (premieres Sept. 22) as a new character named Daphne, a.k.a. the Speedster. Grant has just revealed to EW.com what Speedster's dramatic entrance will be like. "Anytime I come into a room, basically you see this wave of air blown on everybody and then I'm just standing there because I'm so fast you can hardly see me when I move," she explains of her superpower. "You meet my character for the first time when I steal something from Hiro that he needs for his quest this season." That doesn't mean, however, that Hiro is the only hero she'll encounter. "Her interest is not specifically with Hiro," Grant says cryptically. "I think that's why she'll run into a lot more people — she's feeling a lot of stuff toward someone else. That's all I can tell you!"

It's been unclear how long Speedster would stay on the show, but Grant discloses that she's currently shooting the sixth episode of the season. "I'll be around for actually quite a bit longer." And will her villainous character remain a baddie? "I start off pretty bad, but there are some times when I have to make choices, you know, you can be worse, you can be better," Grant says. "It's just this whole idea of being a bad guy. You'll see some of your favorite characters have to do some things they don't want to do."

"I think that's why she'll run into a lot more people ??she's feeling a lot of stuff toward someone else. That's all I can tell you!b>"

OMG! Its Adam's wife... that's my guess anywa:):)

Q&A Reveals Spoilers for Season 3 and Missing Moments from Season 2

- Episode 3x01 will start but moments before Nathan is shot, but we will be four years in the future.

- Isaac's Sketchbook will appear again this season. Pay attention to episodes 9-11.

- We will meet another artist that has a similar style as Isaac with a "familiar subject".

- Since Adam is immortal and has similar blodd traits as Claire it is possible for her to become immortal as well, but the same rules may not apply to Peter.

- Alternate ending for Season 2 was to have the virus unleashed on Odessa, TX and have the Heores deal with the fallout and the sity being quarantined.

- DVD will most likely have some additional scenes and storyboards of the first few episodes that were going to be part of Volume 3 (Part 2 of Season 2).

- They will try o get us some unreleased pages of Season 2 Episodes 12-14

- In regards to Peter and revisiting his darkside: ?With great power comes great responsibility.? ?But we also know that ?Absolute power corrupts absolutely.? So basically Peter will find himself torn between these two platitudes.

- Bob has files on the Patrelli boys and Matt also and we might see them.

- Claude is alive

- Episode 3x03, a character with Earthquake power needed to be re-written because it would take too long to shoot for a TV show.

- We will see Arthur Patrelli before Episode 3x08 via Flashback

- A flashback for the founders of The Company was scheduled for Episode 2x05 titles "1977" (yes last season) to focus on Angela and Arthur, but because of the strike did not happen and it is now up in the air.

- We will learn more about the Haitian this season

- Claire's mom will return this season.

Read Full Q&A Here: CBR

Source: The ODI

New Season 3 Preview

That video was as good as they said it was, this villains arc is going to be awesome because it reminds me alot of the brotherhood from the x-men universe.

Peewee210, that's exactly the same stuff I posted on the last page (20) :)

Oh sorry, didn't realise.

This Shot wins this for me!
DO WANT.. NAO... HALP

Rappy, we need to figure out something so I can borrow/loan Hayden from time to time... v_v

I think it is interesting that they have Future Hiro as one of the bobble heads. I can see FH coming back and putting a smack down on some of the villains. Although technically he shouldn't exist anymore since Ando lived and the bomb didn't go off.

Ooooo I like those bobble heads :D

Me too :D .

Scirwode

Some more Q&A

1) We will see the items from the Company "Vault" during real time and in flashbacks. They also mentioned that the Key will play "pretty huge into season 7 mythology." (Season 7!? Not sure if this is a typo or they are planning for 7 seasons!?)

2) Peter does not read Adam's mind, because he believes in goodness, but also because Adam has had 400 years to possibly learn how to stop someone from reading his mind.

3) In regards to healing people with their blood: Peter's power is to "Mimic" powers, but there are limitations to what his blood can do compared to Claire and Adam. the writers ended the answer with: "On the other hand...."

4) This season we will see more of Elle's relationship with Claire

5) Peter and Elle will "kinda" meet again

6) The second part of Season 2 had a plan for Peter to try and find Caitlin (stuck in the future), but this season he has new problems. (So I am assuming that means we will not see Caitlin anytime soon).

7) A fan asked two questions, first was about learning more about Linderman's wife and the other one was about finding out about Nathan's father and the writers said we will learn about one of the two this season.

8) Several character concepts are developed way in advance and it varies on how it is handled with the actors as far as letting them know the plan. Sometimes it is a surprise and other times they tell them the details so the actor can plan and research how to deal with the power.

9) There are some "high-concept" ideas planned for Episodes 3x10/11 that we thought about last season.

10) "Sylar did not absorb Candice?s power. Or Michelle?. Or Betty?s. He will not get her power back when he reboots"

11) In the first hour of the premiere we will learn more about what Sylar does with the brains.

12) In replying to a question about the Helix symbol and the connection to Adam, the writers said that we should look up Fibonacci and Fractals, which is about patterns repeating themselves in nature.

13) In regards to a question about Arthur Patrelli's potential power to control wind and if he was the one to stop the hurricane and if it is connected to Nathan's ability to fly, the writer answered: "You?re on to something? Or you?re on something?"

14) We will see more of Mohinder renaming powers scientifically and see how accurate he gets.

15) The first 5 episodes of Season 3 will be completed before Comic-con and they will bring clips with them to CC!!

Source: The ODI

woo we will finally know what sylar does with the brains!

sad thing is, its been almost 8 months since the last episode... forgotten almost everything that went on, :( would be nice it they would release the season 2 dvd before season 3 starts, but dont see that ever happening.... ya know, christmas and all

sad thing is, its been almost 8 months since the last episode... forgotten almost everything that went on, :( would be nice it they would release the season 2 dvd before season 3 starts, but dont see that ever happening.... ya know, christmas and all

The season premier will have a one hour catch up episode before season three officially starts.

Season 2 Release Date: Aug 26

Season 3 Premiere Date: Sept 22

So you have basically an entire month to buy S2, and watch all 11 episodes.

Oh and by the way, the prices on this season's DVD sets seem to be dropping, as Heroes is down to $26.99 (well worth it) and Lost is down to $38.99 already. I guess thats one less thing for you to whine about, Jedi.