Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I just nocited, mama petrelli is also ted's mum in how I met your mother AND rory gilmore other grandmother. lol

She gets around, I saw Bob in Malcolm in the Middle tonight :p

She gets around, I saw Bob in Malcolm in the Middle tonight :p

Which episode was that? :o

Which episode was that? :o

I'm not sure I am not a massive fan but IMDB will speak the truth I bet.

More Spoilers! Some pretty big ones too.

Tom in Orlando: I thought Linderman was dead on Heroes, but then I heard Malcolm McDowell say he's returning. WTF?

Let's just say our beloved Nathan Petrelli has a brush with death (you saw that last season) and when he comes back...Wait, what was I saying again? For some reason I just started thinking about that movie with Bruce Willis where the kid sees dead people. What was that called again? That was an awesome movie. Hmmm, I wonder why my mind just went there. Old age is a bitch. Anyway, in other news, Ali Larter is coming back as a totally different person (i.e. doppelg?nger), meaning someone who is not Niki or Jessica or Gina (my head is hurting), and with a whole new power. And Claire's bio-madre Jessalyn Gilsig is also returning.

Mike in Anchorage, Alaska: Quick, give us something good on Heroes! How about some dirt on my favorite, Suresh?>

Oh, twist my arm and force me to talk about one of TV's hottest men. Mohinder Suresh has a lot coming up this season, including a love connection with a female Hero we already know (together, they are hot as fire). And let's just say that if you had a sneaking suspicion Suresh might have some kind of superability, you would not be wrong at one point this season. There is more to him than meets the eye, but he ultimately may need to "scale back." (Note the quotes and try to figure out what the bejeezus I'm talking about in the Comments below.)

Source

Wow first offLinderman is a ghost? or he can still operate his powers from the other side? and I like that Ali Larter has a whole new power. Suresh must date Claires mum shes got pyrokenisis and scale back wtf is he a dragon? :laugh:

When does the US normally have a mid-season break? As the BBC will be screening just after the US, I assume that we will have a break as well. It's only a couple of weeks isn't it?

When does the US normally have a mid-season break? As the BBC will be screening just after the US, I assume that we will have a break as well. It's only a couple of weeks isn't it?

Usually around the Christmas holiday. Lasts about two to four weeks, sometimes longer depending on the show.

Yeah it doesn't mean we will get the episodes before US mainly because they only film enough up until the break.

so are the webisodes similar to the origins episodes that were cancelled?...

Yeah and they will feature new characters who will probably make their way to the show.

Yeah it doesn't mean we will get the episodes before US mainly because they only film enough up until the break.

I was thinking more along the lines of if we were 2 weeks behind and they ahd a break we could catch up.

I hope that I will be able to watch the season finale in HD as I will be getting a new TV in early March...

so are the webisodes similar to the origins episodes that were cancelled?...
Yeah and they will feature new characters who will probably make their way to the show.

Wasn't the idea for the most popular characters from Origins to be decided by an online vote and then added to the main show?

I hope that they can revisit the Origins as a standalone series between seasons 3 and 4. The webisodes are a nice addition, but I'd much rather see additional broadcasted content.

Side note for all Hayden fans, and bad news

Ventimiglia to propose to 'Heroes' co-star

Milo Ventimiglia is reportedly planning to propose to Heroes co-star Hayden Panettiere.

The couple, who hooked up on the set of the US drama, have been dating since the beginning of the year.

A friend told In Touch: "Milo was looking at rings in late June. He really likes Cartier and intends to spend around $200,000."

Panettiere, 18, is to release her debut single next month.

Source

Damn looks like she might be off the market :(

Side note for all Hayden fans, and bad news
Ventimiglia to propose to 'Heroes' co-star

Milo Ventimiglia is reportedly planning to propose to Heroes co-star Hayden Panettiere.

The couple, who hooked up on the set of the US drama, have been dating since the beginning of the year.

A friend told In Touch: "Milo was looking at rings in late June. He really likes Cartier and intends to spend around $200,000."

Panettiere, 18, is to release her debut single next month.

Source

Damn looks like she might be off the market :(

Well congrats to her (Y) and of course to him.

Seems I go away and nothing gets updated :p

Today I come fresh from BBC Two's Autumn launch, where us journo types were treated to a world exclusive, never-seen-before, you-will-be-castrated-if-you-secretly-record-this-and-upload-it-to-youtube preview of Heroes season three. As I value my intimate regions quite highly, I'm afraid that what follows is the best I can do. A warning: spoiler-phobes should look away now.

# Nathan Petrelli is apparently dead. We see him rushed to hospital, where resuscitation attempts fail. "There was nothing we could do," a doctor tells the family. I don't believe it.

# Looks like Elle (Kristen Bell) is going to be spending a bit of time sparring with Sylar this season.

# Angela Petrelli introduces us to "Level 5", a housing place for the most dangerous criminals in the world - rapists, arsonists, killers. Presumably this is where the band of Villains escape from.

# Matt Parkman is alone in the middle of a desert screaming for help.

# New Villain 'The Speedster' steals something from Hiro and quips, "Gotta run."

# Is Sylar in league with Angela Petrelli? In one short clip he is seen approaching her from behind and placing his hands on her shoulders.

# Linderman is back with a prophecy of doom. "The second coming is at hand," he warns.

# And, perhaps the most shocking tease of all: a big bald man, incarcerated in Level 5, shouts: "I'm not who you think I am. I'm Peter Petrelli..."

The third season of Heroes will play out on BBC Two and BBC Three (and BBC HD) from the end of September, with a delay of just eight days on the original US broadcast. The season will comprise two "volumes", each containing 13 and 12 episodes respectively.

/source

--

Newer Promo but craptastic quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnelK7sw7Rg.swf