Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

How about pics with Brunette/Bad Claire as shown in the promos?

Theres a few pictures from the set a few pages back on here but nothing totally official.

Anyone have TV trailer in HD/High Quality, then? I am sure I can capture it.

Only the videos from Youtube, there should be something very soon tho I will continue to check my sources and with the guy from NBC I am in contact with!

Hayden Panettiere performed a surprise striptease on her boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia's birthday.

The 'Heroes' actress - who plays self-healing cheerleader Claire Bennett in the hit TV show - donned a special raunchy cheerleader outfit and treated her co-star, who turned 31, by gyrating in front of him, before whipping off the costume to reveal sexy red lingerie.

A source said: "Hayden gave Milo an unforgettable birthday surprise by morphing from her bouncy cheerleader character in 'Heroes' to a bump-and-grind striptease.

"She asked the wardrobe girls to make her a Velcro lined version of the outfit she wears on the show. As she sang 'Happy Birthday' to Milo in front of cast and crew during lunch she ripped off the costume to show off her sexy red lingerie. Milo's face went bright red."

Hayden finished her routine by kissing and hugging Milo as onlookers gave her a standing ovation.

Hayden, 18, who met Milo on the set of 'Heroes', recently left him heartbroken by asking her best friend to move into her new house, instead of him.

source

sorry no pictures to prove it, but still :woot:

Ha, next thing everyone will be going up to her and saying "Soo.. yeah my birthdays coming up and ehm, I was wondering if you... you know. So what do you think?" :D

Ha, next thing everyone will be going up to her and saying "Soo.. yeah my birthdays coming up and ehm, I was wondering if you... you know. So what do you think?" :D

Yeah..."do you take bookings?"

Hayden Panettiere performed a surprise striptease on her boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia's birthday.

The 'Heroes' actress - who plays self-healing cheerleader Claire Bennett in the hit TV show - donned a special raunchy cheerleader outfit and treated her co-star, who turned 31, by gyrating in front of him, before whipping off the costume to reveal sexy red lingerie.

A source said: "Hayden gave Milo an unforgettable birthday surprise by morphing from her bouncy cheerleader character in 'Heroes' to a bump-and-grind striptease.

"She asked the wardrobe girls to make her a Velcro lined version of the outfit she wears on the show. As she sang 'Happy Birthday' to Milo in front of cast and crew during lunch she ripped off the costume to show off her sexy red lingerie. Milo's face went bright red."

Hayden finished her routine by kissing and hugging Milo as onlookers gave her a standing ovation.

Hayden, 18, who met Milo on the set of 'Heroes', recently left him heartbroken by asking her best friend to move into her new house, instead of him.

source

sorry no pictures to prove it, but still :woot:

OMG my brain just exploded imagining this. Why aren't there pictures?!

Latest from Kristin

Halo in St. Paul, Minn.: I would love to hear something about Heroes!

How about some Mohinder dish? As was revealed in the Comic-Con screening of the season premiere, Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is getting powers, and I can tell you that the powers you see exhibited at the end of the finale are not the end of the story. Before too long we'll see him exhibit a nifty power that he shares with one of the top five comic-book superheroes of all time. Care to guess which hero and which power? (Here's a hint: Homer Simpson had a pig version.)

E!Online

Edited by McK

Wow! Just got the Webepisodes and will be watching them tomorrow! How many are there going to be?

There were just 3 as MCK said its a shame because they weren't bad thought the last was really bad tho but I would advise reading the graphic novel after I posted a link to so you can see what happens.