Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Im a bit worried about Volume 3, too much time has passed for me since Volume 2 and whatever interest i had in Heroes has been lost.

Hayden Panettiere performed a surprise striptease on her boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia's birthday.

The 'Heroes' actress - who plays self-healing cheerleader Claire Bennett in the hit TV show - donned a special raunchy cheerleader outfit and treated her co-star, who turned 31, by gyrating in front of him, before whipping off the costume to reveal sexy red lingerie.

A source said: "Hayden gave Milo an unforgettable birthday surprise by morphing from her bouncy cheerleader character in 'Heroes' to a bump-and-grind striptease.

"She asked the wardrobe girls to make her a Velcro lined version of the outfit she wears on the show. As she sang 'Happy Birthday' to Milo in front of cast and crew during lunch she ripped off the costume to show off her sexy red lingerie. Milo's face went bright red."

Hayden finished her routine by kissing and hugging Milo as onlookers gave her a standing ovation.

Hayden, 18, who met Milo on the set of 'Heroes', recently left him heartbroken by asking her best friend to move into her new house, instead of him.

source

sorry no pictures to prove it, but still :woot:

Oh my....

Im a bit worried about Volume 3, too much time has passed for me since Volume 2 and whatever interest i had in Heroes has been lost.

Yeah but I think it will be time to go get the dvd's out so your all caught up again!

Season 3 Official Press Release

With his abilities returned to him, serial killer Sylar (Zachary Quinto) relentlessly continues to accumulate other people's abilities, which leads him to the Bennet house. Bound to a secret company with a keen interest in people like his daughter, "H.R.G.," a.k.a. Noah Bennet (Jack Coleman), finds new purpose when his most dangerous, fantastic foes break out of custody and must be dragged back. Reeling from recent events and revelations, Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere), an indestructible high school cheerleader, struggles to define her identity and place in the world.

An act of heroism unveils an amazing secret about Niki Sanders (Ali Larter), a Las Vegas single mother with astonishing strength ? and an unknown, hidden family. In Japan, Yamagato Industries heir Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka) continues to use his ability to pierce the space-time continuum and manipulate time to leap into wild, international adventures with his best friend, Ando Masahashi (James Kyson Lee).

Nathan Petrelli's (Adrian Pasdar) attempted assassination leads several Heroes on a stunning spiritual quest to explain his power of flight. For his younger brother, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia), the future and present collide as his many absorbed powers lead him to discover that the only way to end the catastrophic moment facing the world is to do the unimaginable. Meanwhile, their ruthless mother Angela (Cristine Rose) and her associates continue their ongoing, complex machinations to change the world from the shadows.

Former LAPD officer Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg) is taught new ways to use his expanding ability to hear and manipulate other's thoughts by an unlikely guide. Dr. Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy), a genetics professor from India, takes a dangerous step into darkness as his research into those with extraordinary abilities living among us continues. Far from her Dominican Republic home, Maya Herrera (Dania Ramirez), who causes death when filled with fear or anger, begs Suresh to cure her ? only to watch helplessly as he embraces his darker side.

source

7d1ddacf.jpg

69dbb0ff.jpg

ef421536.jpg

Heroes star Milo Ventimiglia celebrated his 31st birthday earlier this month with some real-life heroes ? U.S. soldiers!

The television star took a break from shooting his hit NBC series to visit the military troops on a USO tour, spending nearly a week in Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan. The troops even presented him with a birthday cake for his efforts!

?The tendency is for people to just read the news and talk about the war,? Milo has said. ?That wasn?t enough for me. To be able to come out here and say ?thank you? was important to me. It made me really happy to see smiling faces. That?s what it is all about, knowing I made their day.?

He added, ?My father?s a veteran, my uncle?s a veteran, my grandfather was a veteran. I nearly went into the Navy myself when I was 18. So I got a chance to go overseas and give the men and women of the armed forces a little bit of a respite.?

And apparently the troops keep up with Heroes! Milo shared, ?When I was over in Iraq and Afghanistan, a lot of soldiers were like, `Dude, will you just kill Sylar already? Will you just get rid of him?? And I?m like, `Man, I don?t know if you?re gonna want that just yet. I think you?re going to be very surprised as to what happens.??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbRiG71eM8s.swf

/source

Very awesome of Milo to go over there. Not many film/tv stars are willing to do such a thing. I now have a great deal of respect for him.

I feel the same way. It's very honoring of him. I wish I was able to do it myself.

Very awesome of Milo to go over there. Not many film/tv stars are willing to do such a thing. I now have a great deal of respect for him.

Yeah its very good when actors and sports people go out to visit the troops.

Wow. The Webisodes have been great and I hope that they are more. The quality of the ones I found were not that great though@!

Well they are flash quality and sadly there was only 3 bits :(

Comic-Con Footage Leaked

robert.jpg

He's alive! Or is he?

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Heroes has tapped acting vet Robert Forster to play Nathan and Peter's presumed-dead pops, Arthur Petrelli.

Given Heroes' penchant for time travel, though, there's no telling if we'll see Arthur in the present, via flashback, or during one of Hiro's little excursions. Another unknown: whether Arthur will use his powers ('cause you know he's got 'em) for good or evil.

Rumors of Arthur's possible "resurrection" this season have been burning up the Internets for months. And while it's not clear when Forster will first turn up, at press tour last month, his on-screen widow, Cristine Rose, hinted in this video interview that a bombshell would be dropped in the two-hour premiere on Sept. 22. "There's a secret that comes out that if you're a true fan, you're just going to die," she teased. "It's a good Angela secret, and it's [not about] her powers."

Well, considering the first hour of the premiere was screened at Comic-Con, and, per multiple eyewitnesses, no such Angela secret was revealed, it's safe to say the big reveal will take place in hour 2. Of course, whether or not said reveal is related to Arthur is also a big fat unknown. It's all speculation, people!