Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Question: What is up with Kristen Bell and Heroes? It’s been ages since we’ve heard anything. Steven

Ausiello: She's back on the set shooting her multi-episode arc as we speak! Woo-hoo! In other Heroes news, look for the action (or at least part of the action) to shift to a comic book shop in Athens, Georgia around Episode 11.

/source!

2 Videos from Adrian Pasdar on Set (Some Spoilers!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54XdlgKF6c.swf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrKxfDA-GlY.swf

OMG! I seriously can't wait for this now! 22 pages of discussion and the season has not even started! Wow!

BTW - There have only been 3 webisodes till now right?

OMG! I seriously can't wait for this now! 22 pages of discussion and the season has not even started! Wow!

BTW - There have only been 3 webisodes till now right?

Yes, only 3 parts - I haven't actually seen any of them yet, so I will have to get my act together! I did hear that the BBC is ion discussions with NBC to be able to stream them - I wonder if they will add them to iPlayer?

Yes, only 3 parts - I haven't actually seen any of them yet, so I will have to get my act together! I did hear that the BBC is ion discussions with NBC to be able to stream them - I wonder if they will add them to iPlayer?

I hope they do tho they weren't that brilliant!

Official Season 3 Cast Pic

63018ff6.jpg

I will work on getting HQ

That is a sweet pic. I like how they show Sylar and Peter using powers. However, who is the chick between Sylar and Greg? I can't make her out.

That is one sweeeeet pic.

I highly doubt it's Molly. She had lighter hair and was still really young. I think it's Maya. Check out Ando and his Kung foo!

That is a sweet pic. I like how they show Sylar and Peter using powers. However, who is the chick between Sylar and Greg? I can't make her out.

Yes totally. I am waiting for a HQ!

The Season 2 DVD box set came out here in the UK last week and I thought I?d let you know some details on the best of the special features which is the Alternate episode 11 and original Volume 3 story that got scraped.

According to the feature the original plan was for the virus vial to hit the floor and the virus to get out. We get to see alternate footage of this happening and Peter, Matt and Nathan heading straight to the local sheriff to tell him that a deadly virus has been unleashed but he doesn?t believe them so Matt uses his power to make the whole station listen to Nathan and take orders from him. A storyboard sequence shows Peter using his powers to cause anavalanche to block of the area to stop people crossing a bridge to get in andout of the town. Nathan then goes on TV to issue a full warning to the US but collapses mid speech like in the final version of the episode but this time he?s simply been affected by the virus. Nicky?s story ends the same as it did in the final version of the episode and the only other thing really worth mentioning about the footage is that Claire watches the TV broadcast of Nathan telling the US about the virus and is shocked to see Peter alive standing next to Nathan.

The series creators say that the original idea was for Volume 3 to be based on the unleashed virus and the Heroes coming together to try and stop the virus spreading and the world turning into the one Peter visited in the future. Not much is said on how Sylar would fit into it all despite still having his character get his powers back the same as in the final version of the episode. They do say though that there would have been a big conspiracya bout the company trying to cover up the virus by killing loads of people.

The most frustrating thing about the feature is that they don?t talk about the footage featuring Sylar, Angela Petrelli and the escaped captives of level 5, maybe because they plan on using that for the new series. Interestingly though they do show a very quick compilation of clips from that bit of footage that feature some interesting shots including what looks like a dead Sylar with a girl that looks like Clair (but wearing her old cheerleading outfit) being held up against the wall by Benjamin Knox Washington (Jamie Hector) in the background, another shot shows a dead Hiro impaled by his own sword, and the most interesting shot is of Jessica, Adam, Matt?s dad, and Benjamin Knox Washington (Jamie Hector) looking very menacing. Captures from those shots are included.

Paul Scotton ? Nottingham, England

Here we have some screencaps of Unaired Scenes from the "missing episodes"

b4bfd45e.jpg

2fbdf11d.jpg

0638528d.jpg

11c29c01.jpg

1417bc34.jpg

9d0b2fed.jpg

c6dd74c8.jpg

c4315985.jpg

/source

Here are the latest set pictures for Season 3 of Heroes, which feature Kristen Bell playing Elle and Jack Coleman as HRG.

As reported earlier this week Bell, began filming her little story arc for Season 3 and that the production team has already completed the first 8-9 episodes for the season. So look for this little scene between Elle and HRG to occur towards the end of Volume 3 (Villains).

Our source informs us that HRG and Elle have some sort of disagreement and after getting upset she hails a cab.

5fd7ae1e.gif

6922dd9c.gif

3856db9b.gif

ebbf28ca.gif

/source

--

The Heroes Season 2 DVD set includes the alternate ending (Volume 2) with the Shanti Virus spreading. Also, included are deleted scenes revealing Kaito Nakamura's powers and a family visit while Nathan was at the hospital after his burns.

In the deleted scene we see Matt also use the force to make sure everyone listens to Nathan.

Click to see Videos

--

Here is a set video that shows a stunt with Peter's stunt double falling off a building and Claire and Elle running to see what happened.

Claire and Elle are in the same outfits as the set photos from a couple of days ago.

Also if you look closely there is a nice looking DNA strand statue outside the building and perhaps this is part of The Company or Level 5??

Ausiello just spilled the beans out and said that, there?s a strong possibility of Seth Green & Breckin Meyer is joining Heroes cast. They?ll not be regular cast members, since they?re pretty busy with Robot Chicken, but there will be multi-episode story arc.

Real-life BFFs and frequent collaborators Seth Green and Breckin Meyer are nearing a deal to join the cast of Heroes for multi-episode arcs, sources confirm to me exclusively.

As I first teased in this week?s episode of Ausiello TV, the Robot Chicken duo will play Atlanta-based comic book nerds aficionados who cross paths with (and perhaps serve as advisors to) one of the Heroes.

Isabella in Rio de Janeiro: Ola, Kristin. I'm dying here to learn more about Ali Larter's character on Heroes. Niki, Jessica, Gina, Tracy? Is she a different personality or is she an entirely different person now? Please, give us something! XOXO Beijinhos

Ola, Isabella! Tudo bem? E...that's all the Portuguese I've got, sorry. Ali's new character is named Tracy Strauss, and she's a political adviser to the governor of New York. Is Tracy connected to Niki? Well, a reporter sure thinks that the nekkid pictures of "Niki" on the Internet are not just a case of mistaken identity. Also, when we pick up the story, Tracy is angling to get Nathan Petrelli a pretty good government job. There has to be a tie between Niki and Tracy in there somewhere, and if you want to know exactly how, email Mr. Linderman, because he knows, and I think he might be the mastermind behind the whole switcheroo...

Wanda2Saints: But wait, isn't Linderman dead?!

Yes, but he is not gone! And Nathan will be the first to see him.

Claire in Santa Fe, N.M.: Kristin, I need Heroes info!

A favorite character's father will be losing his head?and not just in the temper-tantrum, poor-impulse-control way. Dad's skull will no longer be attached to dad's spine.

Set Photos (maybe a flashback to Season 1?)

01081bcb.jpg

298f6443.jpg

1843bba9.jpg

f1648865.jpg

This is a very interesting interview with Zachary Quinto where he reveals a great deal of spoilers regarding Future Sylar.

Here is a summary of the spoilers:

1) Apparently he has a son named Noah!

2) He uses Isaac's Future Painting Powers

3) They are living in he Bennett home

4) Noah is "gifted"

Read More...

--

EPISODE 3.01 (first hour of the two-hour premiere)

?THE SECOND COMING? ? Sept. 22

?VOLUME 3: VILLAINS? MAKES A TWO-HOUR SPECIAL DEBUT WITH REVELATIONS THAT WILL REDEFINE FAMILIAR CHARACTERS AND SHAKE THE SERIES TO ITS CORE ? The first chapter of ?Volume 3: Villains? kicks off moments after shots rang out, as the shocking identity of Nathan?s (Adrian Pasdar) assassin and the reasons why the Texas press conference had to be cut short are revealed ? immediately throwing Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Matt (Greg Grunberg) into unexpected, uncharted territory. With his powers partially restored, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) decides a visit to Claire (Hayden Panettiere) could give him a boost. Meanwhile, in Tokyo, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) are charged with safeguarding a family secret that could split the planet apart, and discover that the path to a grim future starts with shady speedster, Daphne (guest star Brea Grant). In New York City, thanks to Maya (Dania Ramirez), Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) makes a startling breakthrough that could change the world ? or just destroy his. And who is Tracy Strauss? Ali Larter, Cristine Rose and Jack Coleman star. Noah Gray-Cabey, Ashley Crow, Randall Bentley, Jimmy Jean-Louis, George Takei, Malcolm McDowell, Carlon Jeffery, Jamie Hector, Bruce Boxleitner, Francis Capra and Blake Shields guest star.

EPISODE 3.02 (second hour of the two-hour premiere)

?THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT? ? Sept. 22

A DOZEN VILLAINS WITH UNIMAGINABLE POWER ARE UNLEASHED AFTER THE COMPANY IS ATTACKED ? SYLAR VS. ELLE (KRISTEN BELL) ? ANGELA PETRELLI (CRISTINE ROSE) TAKES CONTROL AND REVEALS A JAW-DROPPING SECRET ? WRITTEN BY CREATOR TIM KRING AND DIRECTED BY EXECUTIVE PRODUCER GREG BEEMAN ? In the shocking second chapter of ?Volume 3: Villains,? Angela (Cristine Rose) clashes with her much-changed son, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia), over how best to avert a seemingly inevitable worldwide catastrophe. First, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) declares war on the Company by attacking their main facility, and finds even more than he bargained for on Level 5. During a devastating battle with Elle (guest star Kristen Bell), a dozen savage criminals ? all with terrible abilities ? escape. Meanwhile, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) discovers something new and unexpected about her abilities. Determined to reclaim his family?s terrible secret, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) track Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) to Paris. After a fateful night, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is thrilled to find his research, his life and his relationship with Maya (Dania Ramirez) evolving in leaps and bounds. Stuck in unfamiliar territory, Matt (Greg Grunberg) finds a guide (guest star Ntare Mwine) to help him. Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar and Jack Coleman star. Ashley Crow, Jessalyn Gilsig, Malcolm McDowell, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bruce Boxleitner, Francis Capra, Blake Shields, William Katt, Ken Lally, David H. Lawrence XVII, Andre Royo and Kiko Ellsworth guest star.

--

72a8954d.jpg