Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

+Rappy, the link you have of the season 2 alternative ending doesn't seem right. That, and the video of the producers discussing the alternate ending are the same on my end.

Today i'm starting my Heroes marathon to get me ready for Season 3. I've just picked up Season 1-2 on Blu-Ray and i can't wait :).

I've been quite good and not read any spoilers for season 3.

Now that Volume 4 has a title (source) will it get a new thread or will this one cover all of Season 3?

Good question. It's still part of season three, but this thread has been focused specifically on Villains. I don't see the need to start a new topic, but rather update the title.

+Rappy, the link you have of the season 2 alternative ending doesn't seem right. That, and the video of the producers discussing the alternate ending are the same on my end.

Oh right it was working earlier maybe they switched a few things around!

Darkness is coming

--

Melinda in Cleveland: OMG, is it true that in the future Sylar has a son named Noah?!

Yes, it's true. In the future, Sylar has a 4-year-old named Noah (which has to be in memory or honor of our Noah Bennet, aka H.R.G.), and according to Zachary Quinto, Sylar's baby mama is "silver-tongued and alive. I don't know what else to say. I can't give that away—it's too good." I'm voting for Kristen Bell's Elle, who could certainly be characterized as silver-tongued, although perhaps I'm just thinking of Veronica Mars. Any other theories?

Marcus in Portland, Ore.: You said that Peter and Nathan Petrelli will find out they have another relative on the show. Who? Is it Ali Larter?

Ew! No. That would be a bit backwoodsy since she did the nasty with Nathan. It is not Ali; it is someone we know, and here's what I just learned that's even more shocking: Peter and Nathan will discover they have not one but two living relatives they weren't aware they had. One shocker will come earlier in the season. The other a little later, and they are both, in my opinion, some of the best shocks we've ever seen on this show. Guesses?

--

Heroes.jpg

Edited by Rappy

wow... I cant even wait.... i am pretty sure I saw Claires mom as well.... thats the first I heard of her returning

I think it was mentioned a while back that she was returning plus it would reveal where the power came from future peter.

Haven't read much of this thread in case of any spoilers but i can't wait to see what happens with Sylar. Hopefully, the season will be more like the second half of season 2 rather than the first half.

So has anyone watched all the stuff on the DVD? I'm really sad that the writers strike cut off the second half of season 2... they had some crazy ****ing plans.

Yeah the alternative ending was amazing, its a shame :(

that last scene was great.... obviously a dream... but would they really make a villian that powerful?

I thought it was when Knox sliced claires head off!

Those promotional posters are awesome. Are they available for purchase?

I am not sure the site said they were on the bus shelters so someone has swiped them.

3.01 Press Release

?VOLUME 3: VILLAINS? MAKES A TWO-HOUR SPECIAL DEBUT WITH REVELATIONS THAT WILL REDEFINE FAMILIAR CHARACTERS AND SHAKE THE SERIES TO ITS CORE -- The first chapter of ?Volume 3: Villains? kicks off moments after shots rang out, as the shocking identity of Nathan?s (Adrian Pasdar) assassin and the reasons why the Texas press conference had to be cut short are revealed -- immediately throwing Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Matt (Greg Grunberg) into unexpected, uncharted territory. With his powers partially restored, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) decides a visit to Claire (Hayden Panettiere) could give him a boost. Meanwhile, in Tokyo, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) are charged with safeguarding a family secret that could split the planet apart, and discover that the path to a grim future starts with shady speedster, Daphne (guest star Brea Grant). In New York City, thanks to Maya (Dania Ramirez), Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) makes a startling breakthrough that could change the world -- or just destroy his. And who is Tracy Strauss? In the shocking second chapter of ?Volume 3: Villains,? Angela (Cristine Rose) confronts her much-changed son, Peter, as the bursts of violence around them only hint to the catastrophes to come. First, Sylar declares war on the Company by attacking their main facility, and finds even more than he bargained for on Level 5. During a devastating battle with Elle (guest star Kristen Bell), a dozen savage criminals -- all with terrible abilities -- escape. Meanwhile, Claire discovers something new and unexpected about her abilities. Determined to reclaim his family?s terrible secret, Hiro and Ando track Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) to Paris. After a fateful night, Suresh is thrilled to find his research, his life and his relationship with Maya evolving in leaps and bounds. Stuck in unfamiliar territory, Matt finds a guide (guest star Ntare Mwine) to help him. Ali Larter and Jack Coleman star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose.

ive just spent the last week watching seasons 1 and 2 for the first time...and i must say, i love it more than prisonbreak and lost!

bring on the villians!!!