Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Wow, amazing. It feels like it has been forever since a new Heroes was on. So glad it is almost here.

Yeah! but its good its finally back! its a busy night tonight as well!

Please don't discuss warez :D

Plus, you can, if I'm not mistaken, access this show from anywhere in the world (with an internet connection) on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/

Someone should try it after it is uploaded there and let us know :yes:

Hulu is region locked to the US only btw.

What time does it start at (GMT) ?

12:00:00 Midnight in GMT (that would be 8PM ET, the start of the recap episode, 1AM GMT for the actual episode).

Hulu is region locked to the US only btw.

Well damn, that sucks.

What about NBC's website, can you access shows there?

12:00:00 Midnight in GMT (that would be 8PM ET, the start of the recap episode, 1AM GMT for the actual episode).

Well damn, that sucks.

What about NBC's website, can you access shows there?

Nope again region locked, we don't have the rights to access it yet, BBC btw has it October 1st.

Here is me still with season 1 & 2 filed away waiting to be watched ... I feel like a disgrace! :no:

Could probably fit season 1 in between now and the start of season 3 :shiftyninja:

I'm just sitting here at work counting down by the half hour till it starts... work can be boring :)

yup.. me too.. I swear it feels like the longest day today.... here til 5... 45 min commute home... eat dinner... shower... then start season 3 off right on my new 52 inch hdtv...

I'm just sitting here at work counting down by the half hour till it starts... work can be boring :)

Just think theres something at the end of the tunnel!