Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Well, the biggest one was how Sylar went from NYC at the end of Season 2 to where ever Claire was staying at the beginning of season 3 with almost no time in between (and he also knew where she was staying, even though I don't remember him ever finding out). Giving Claire's power to Sylar is a huge turning point in the overall plot of the series, and they did it way to quick with no explanation of how Sylar was able to find her.

I think they crammed way, way too many plot twists into the first two episodes. So much so that many of sub-plots felt flat and under-developed. It didn't feel like I was watching the same show. Season 1 and even Season 2's pacing was much better.

Comon, man it really isn't that Difficult for Sylar to find Claire!

He has powers back now! With all his powers, he is damn good at what he does!

Expand your horizons! :)

sylar can look at someone, and tell if they are worthy of the power or not. If he feels they would not use it to its full potentional, he steals it and kills them. I believe if he thinks the person has potential, that he will let them live, out of respect for the power itself.

No... in this weeks graphic novel its clear that Sylar cannot determine if someone is "special" until after he opens them up...as far as the potential... he is only interested in adding to his collection... he told claire that he couldnt have killed her even if he wanted to

Spoiler Tags need to be kept for at least a couple of days because people may of tivoed it, plus people may want to discuss the 3.03 promo

Then they dont need to be reading this thread in the first place. I dont get the whole warning about spoilers thing. If you dont want to know about the show then dont read the damn thread its as simple as that. No need to make people tag everything.

No... in this weeks graphic novel its clear that Sylar cannot determine if someone is "special" until after he opens them up...as far as the potential... he is only interested in adding to his collection... he told claire that he couldnt have killed her even if he wanted to

On top of that he tried to get the power from Jackie in season 1 as she said she was the one who went in the fire, as soon as sylar saw claire heal he changed his attack path :)

Would you mind refreshing me about that part and who is HRG again?

Horn Rimmed Glasses (Noah) should really call him Noah now tbh they went to Russia to get Isaacs Paintings.

The two-hour premiere of NBC's top drama "Heroes" was down 25% compared with last year's one-hour opener, taking an expected hit following a creatively middling second season and an extended nine-month hiatus prompted by the writers strike.

The "Heroes" debut (9.9 million viewers, 4.9 preliminary adults 18-49 rating and a 12 share) ranked second in the 9 p.m. hour after ABC's "Dancing With the Stars' " return, and second at 10 p.m. following CBS' "CSI: Miami" debut. ("Heroes" was actually down even more, 33%, if you include NBC's heavily protested move to push Nielsen last fall to roll its Saturday repeat rating into its premiere). Clip show lead-in "Heroes: Countdown to the Premiere" (6 million, 2.6/7) placed third in the hour.

NBC's weaker standings gave CBS a clear opening to lead the night, and the network took it: CBS won its first premiere week Monday since 2002.

The only way he would know where to find Claire is if he had Mollys power.

hmmm

well he has telepathy....

couldn't he have just pulled the information out of someone's head?

didn't Mohinder say he put Molly on a plane to go somewhere safe?

hmmm

well he has telepathy....

couldn't he have just pulled the information out of someone's head?

didn't Mohinder say he put Molly on a plane to go somewhere safe?

Yeah he did I am just saying she's the locater which made me think thats how he could find her, I just got through watching the 2 episodes and they were as good as I had read.

Rappy, remember when Sylar was in Mohinder's apartment and mentions he was looking into Claire's blood's healing ability? I think it would be safe to assume that Mohinder's information would have the last known location of Claire.

Also, Sylar doesn't have telepathy.

Well, just rewatched season 2 finale and more things make sense.

When Claire calls Peter to check on Nathan, she's wearing the same clothes as in the season finale. When Sylar stalks Claire, she's wearing different clothes, so maybe it was an entirely different day after all. Which would explain the Sylar popping out of nowhere. As for HRG, they said that he was going 'with' them, thus leaving his family, but we didnt know for what reason, or what was the 'deal'. IMO the deal being 'you get locked up' is no kind of deal at all, so I'm guessing that they had something else planned and decided to go this way. Or, like the director's blog said, HRG's story wasn't "wrapped" in season 2 and was left hanging so that would explain the lack of continuity.

Other than that, all I knew was that there was a big 'twist' at the end of episode two and halfway through the episode I kinda had the feeling that they were going for the obvious making mama petrelli sylar's actual mum. It's not obvious because it's obvious, it's obvious because we already knew there was going to be a twist that was supposed to be shocking. But IMO this kind of things involving the old characters are not good since it kinda changes all the past. Like, why didnt mama petrelli care about sylar being a serial killer until now? That's like saw 3 and 4 adding more stuff to the previous movies.

Rappy, remember when Sylar was in Mohinder's apartment and mentions he was looking into Claire's blood's healing ability? I think it would be safe to assume that Mohinder's information would have the last known location of Claire.

Also, Sylar doesn't have telepathy.

oh that's right

..just telekinesis right?

He sort of never came on screen again after that.

Ah well that makes a bit more sense. Thanks

So according to your post about CBS taking the Monday night premiere with better ratings, what shows did they lead with?

Ah well that makes a bit more sense. Thanks

So according to your post about CBS taking the Monday night premiere with better ratings, what shows did they lead with?

They have Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, then Two and Half Men then CSI Miami

i never heard the words " i am your mother" she did say she is dear, but i thought she was using it in the term of saying, im not ur mom, but i can take the roll if you will let me. Then she used her persuasion power thing that she also has, its got to be there! lol, because dear was repeated with more emphasis.

i never heard the words " i am your mother" she did say she is dear, but i thought she was using it in the term of saying, im not ur mom, but i can take the roll if you will let me. Then she used her persuasion power thing that she also has, its got to be there! lol, because dear was repeated with more emphasis.

I think she has just one sole power that is her dreams but her words do have more emphasis when she wants to make an effect.

I think she has just one sole power that is her dreams but her words do have more emphasis when she wants to make an effect.

Ya, thats just another thing on the list im confused about. If she doesnt have a persuasion power, whats with the added effect on certain words she says? I guess sylar could be the ****** child of father patrelli, would be an interesting twist.