Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

what about mohinder? hes got grow spikes on back power or something now. but mrs petrelli has something else with how she speaks going on there.

Mohinder is a mutation of many power it seems, the main power being heightened senses but with that has come consequences like the skin falling off so for now its just one.

Mohinder is just a bug man. Ma Petrelli only has the dreams, if she had any other power it would be way more obvious. If anything it's probably just bad over acting.

That made me :laugh:

Yea he is a bit like antman, do you think over the season he is going to turn weird tho...or maybe into

uluru.jpg

ok its a long shot!

"I should have gone with Sprint"....palm..face...

ya that was pretty weak...

I hope that was an inside joke with the writers/actors

Or else we're all doomed

What's next: "oh man shouldn't have upgraded to Vista"

With this magical power giving serum it's like the 4400 all over again.

Yeah I know, this is getting very similar. I recently finished watching The 4400 series a few months ago. Now watching Heroes which is so similar, I'm getting confused on what happened in each show. Anyways I'm still enjoying Heroes.

Nikki.

That is not Nikki, that might be her real twin sister Jessica, that perhaps did not die and has a different power, or... they might be a triplet.

Crazy I just seen both episodes and that was too much for me LOL.

I had brain overload from all the info and possibilities.

They have Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, then Two and Half Men then CSI Miami

Wow, I wouldn't touch any of that especially the CSI Miami. I can't stand David Caruso but its not like I haven't heard that sentiment before. I remember somebody saying he tries to deliver ever line like he wants to win an Oscar, that sums it up for me. :p

NBC has me by far for this fall; Chuck, Heroes, Law and Order: SVU, and the Office!

1. Claire could feel pain until Sylar went poking around in her brain with his finger. Before that she was making noises of pain/physical discomfort as Sylar was slamming her into the walls and as he was cutting her skull off. When Sylar stole her power, he also messed her up by stealing her ability to feel physical pain.

2. Mohinders' original serum sample (the one he mixed with Mayas' blood sample to make a "pure" serum that will give anyone powers) was hidden in a glass tank occupied by a gekko or iguana. And, to me at least, Mohinders' skin looked more like he was growing scales, and I immediately thought maybe the serum hidden in the reptile tank may have somehow gotten contaminated? Maybe? Long-shot, I know...but his skin and what he pulled off...certainly resembled scales.

3. As for Nikki/Jessica/Tracy...did anybody happen to see if she had the tattoo on the back of her right shoulder, cuz I didn't see it. Hmmm?

Just my lame-brained thoughts on the first shows of the season.

Tatiania

I'm finding that the story is getting sillier and sillier

1. Claire losing ability to feel pain - Even if Sylar removed all her nerve endings, couldn't she just regenerate them back?

2. Nathan becoming some religious fanatic - He's got Adam's blood, he can heal, it isn't some miracle. Why the theatrics?

3. Future Peter angry with himself for causing Sylar to steal Claire's power - Um, hello, time travel? Heard of it. Go back and "save the cheerleader and save the world"

4. Hiro chasing down Daphne to get back formula - Ditto #3. Go back in time, get formula in safe days/weeks before event. Why even bother with the chase?

1. Claire losing ability to feel pain - Even if Sylar removed all her nerve endings, couldn't she just regenerate them back?

2. Nathan becoming some religious fanatic - He's got Adam's blood, he can heal, it isn't some miracle. Why the theatrics?

3. Future Peter angry with himself for causing Sylar to steal Claire's power - Um, hello, time travel? Heard of it. Go back and "save the cheerleader and save the world"

4. Hiro chasing down Daphne to get back formula - Ditto #3. Go back in time, get formula in safe days/weeks before event. Why even bother with the chase?

Sylar talking about how people only use 20% of there brain when he was tinkering in her head. also saying shes different then the others.

i think he 'optimized' her brain somehow or shes just noticing she has other powers.

nathan doesnt have regenerative abilitys. being injected with clairs blood dosnt give you her powers, only temporarily.

he already tried that.

dont know why he didnt.

Meh, you guys are forgetting the simple fact that these people's powers are capable of evolving. Take Parkman for example, his pops was able to go from mind reading to mind/nightmare manipulation.

So Claire could simply be evolving and not feeling pain is just part of it. (Another example would be Adam Monroe's near instantaneous regen after Peter shot a bolt and he blocked it with his hand -- he did not used to heal immediate)

What's the difference between Flint's pyrokinesis and Meredith's pyrokinesis? I think it's something like this: Flint = Pyro (X-Men) and Meredith = The Human Torch (Fantastic 4). Anyone else agree with me?

As for the powers, it seems to evolve over time for some characters. However, that doesn't seem to be the case for Claire. At least not yet that is. Remember... Sylar cut off her nerve-endings which is why she can't feel pain anymore. And is it just me or does Peter seem so weak? I mean, he has the power to use other people's powers just by being around them. He should be able to fly around, travel through time, use telekinesis, shock people, and even read their minds.

It was never addressed that Sylar cut off Claire's nerve ending. It could simply be her power reacting to the situation, and stepped up because of her adrenaline (as Mohinder is hinting is the source of their power).

Peter only seems weak, but we see the future Peter pretty capable of using his power. It's easier for Sylar to demonstrate his power because after all, he is a reckless villain.

What does future peter do that makes sylar steal claire's ability?

Apparently he told her to stay home. At least that's what his mother said. She also said that "she listened" and that "she was at the wrong place", or something along those lines. Basically, future Peter fracked up big time. His alterations to the previous timeline resulted in a rag tag team of villains. Remember his mom's dream?

I hate when shows do this. But the whole season would be over if all this was covered in one episode.