Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I read the plot details and I was a little off because Peter's memory recovery needs clarification. He fully recovered his memory after meeting with Adam, but he did remember who his mom was (thus a partial recovery) in the future, before meeting Adam. So...... :unsure:

Edit: Basically waht SOOPRcow said :p

yea... seems the memory recovery with his mom was strictly to know that Angela was his mom and Nathan was his brother...

I was just doing some thinking about the future and have a theory that we have had two different futures. In one future, the one the season opened up with, we have people with abilities that are hunted down as a consequence of Nathan's press conference revelation. In the future that Hiro saw, it appeared that anyone could have had powers because we have seen 1) Mohinder create a serum to expose abilities and 2) Ando killing Hiro with his own power, which to me says that the future has changed drastically already and obviously revolves around the formula. The argument could be made that Mohinder probably would have done this anyhow (giving people powers), but it's feasible to think that Nathan revealing that he could fly could have resulted in Mohinder's research from not progressing to the point of giving people abilities. As it stands, we don't know that the future Peter came from is the same as the one Hiro teleported to. All we know about Peter's future is that people with abilities are hunted. Maybe I'm reading too much into this and the show's writers don't delve that deeply in the story.

"My name is Sylar...and you are not my mother..."

"But I am, dear...I am..."

put like this, with the actual comas , i understand it now lol. Stupid english language. I kept thinking she was saying, But, I am dear.... I am... using dear as a sign of affection or kindness. so ooooooooooooo at that.

I was just doing some thinking about the future and have a theory that we have had two different futures. In one future, the one the season opened up with, we have people with abilities that are hunted down as a consequence of Nathan's press conference revelation. In the future that Hiro saw, it appeared that anyone could have had powers because we have seen 1) Mohinder create a serum to expose abilities and 2) Ando killing Hiro with his own power, which to me says that the future has changed drastically already and obviously revolves around the formula. The argument could be made that Mohinder probably would have done this anyhow (giving people powers), but it's feasible to think that Nathan revealing that he could fly could have resulted in Mohinder's research from not progressing to the point of giving people abilities. As it stands, we don't know that the future Peter came from is the same as the one Hiro teleported to. All we know about Peter's future is that people with abilities are hunted. Maybe I'm reading too much into this and the show's writers don't delve that deeply in the story.

We strictly speaking from a time travel issue, Hiro would not be able to go to future Peter's future as it no longer existed the second he shot Nathan. So when Hiro went into the Future, it is a new future. Which would be the 5th future we have seen. (Bomb future, no bomb future, virus future, Future Peter's future and Hiro's (season 3) future) All of which makes it very hard to keep track of. On second thought, maybe only 4 futures as not sure about the no bomb future being seperate.

Peter also appears have the ability to put another person into somebody else's form. Make his scar go away.

Illusion skill?

He can also teleport someone else away (Matt Parkman)

We strictly speaking from a time travel issue, Hiro would not be able to go to future Peter's future as it no longer existed the second he shot Nathan. So when Hiro went into the Future, it is a new future. Which would be the 5th future we have seen. (Bomb future, no bomb future, virus future, Future Peter's future and Hiro's (season 3) future) All of which makes it very hard to keep track of. On second thought, maybe only 4 futures as not sure about the no bomb future being seperate.

Technically there are five futures, but instead of calling it a "no bomb future", it's better worded as the present (the present will go on, thus there will be a future of today where no catastrophic event has occurred), else you start having a no virus future, no mass people with abilities future, etc. I'm sure we will always see a new future because how else are they going to save the world?

in season 1 Sylar was originally "the bomb"... remember Future Hiro said he stabbed Sylar but he regenerated because he had Claire's power... once Claire was saved... Peter became the bomb... saving the cheerleader stopped Sylar from getting her power then.

Great point... looks like some people weren't really paying attention :p

@ The Intro...

What's up with Claire trying to kill Peter with a Gun?

She KNOWS she CAN'T kill him!

@ The Previews...

Feeding Sylar a woman?

Seems Sylar will partner up with Noah?!

The part with Matt and the African made me laugh. :laugh:

"I should have went Sprint". Funny advertisement there. I wonder how much Sprint paid for it.

We strictly speaking from a time travel issue, Hiro would not be able to go to future Peter's future as it no longer existed the second he shot Nathan. So when Hiro went into the Future, it is a new future.

Thank you, you saved me from having to type out a bunch of stuff. Basically, the future that Hiro went to and saw Ando hadoken his ass is a different future than the one future Peter is from. Peter coming back from future changed everything, hence that future Hiro saw is the consequence of what Peter had done.

As for the preview of Ma Petrelli giving that woman to Sylar to "study"... I am more inclined to believe she has some kind of persuasion power, otherwise, why would that girl stand there like a zombie and let him do what ever? (Unless they have some kind of serum that makes people comply) I hardly think the name 'Sylar' would be unknown to the people with powers.

It took me a while to explain to the girlfriend why I yelled "Fry him V. Weevil has your back." during the scene between Elle and Sylar.

LOL. Man, I was like WTF -- no effing way! If they killed Bell off the first episode, I would go apeshiit.

It took me a while to explain to the girlfriend why I yelled "Fry him V. Weevil has your back." during the scene between Elle and Sylar.

Thats totally awesome :laugh: