Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

As for the preview of Ma Petrelli giving that woman to Sylar to "study"... I am more inclined to believe she has some kind of persuasion power, otherwise, why would that girl stand there like a zombie and let him do what ever? (Unless they have some kind of serum that makes people comply) I hardly think the name 'Sylar' would be unknown to the people with powers.

My guess that probably has to do with Have Sylar partner up with Noah to hunt down the villians as we saw from the previews.

Maybe that woman has some kind of illness in her, so Sylar would Obey?

Just rewatched episode 2 and did anyone notice when Sylar turned the gun gold his face changed?

Episode 3.03 Sneak Peeks

Edited by Rappy

I am not going to read anything as I haven't watched the premiere yet... but does anyone know if anyone has made posters of the Isasc Mendez (sp?) paintings? I just had this crazy urge to deck my wall out with them all like a puzzle. :p

My guess that probably has to do with Have Sylar partner up with Noah to hunt down the villians as we saw from the previews.

Maybe that woman has some kind of illness in her, so Sylar would Obey?

My thought is the same, that Ma Petrelli is thinking of using Sylar to capture the rest of the villains. But if Ma has power to persuade, that's all there really is to it. No need for woman to be sick.

Humm, just thought of something else. If Ma does have power to persuade, she would've used it on Nathan or Peter long ago. So I guess that's out the door.

You know, if I was Noah, I wouldn't mind having Sylar as a partner. Especially if I am hunting killers. There is no one else that would provide the firepower and protection that he would. Of course have to make sure to shoot everyone they catch in the head before Sylar can get their power.

Argh, Monica is Leaving! :(

63% says NO to the question "Are you glad to see Monica go?"

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/heroes/dan...roes-22210.aspx

I am ok with her leaving if it means more focus on the main story.... i def did not hate her in season 2... but at the same time she did not really add anything to the heroes story (minus the fact that she got nikki killed)

Humm, just thought of something else. If Ma does have power to persuade, she would've used it on Nathan or Peter long ago. So I guess that's out the door.

Exactly! This whole talk about the persuasion power is just stupid. Everyone has one basic power and that is it. (Excluding Peter and Sylar of course :)

You know, if I was Noah, I wouldn't mind having Sylar as a partner. Especially if I am hunting killers. There is no one else that would provide the firepower and protection that he would. Of course have to make sure to shoot everyone they catch in the head before Sylar can get their power.

Yeah could you trust him tho, he could just do what he did with Mohinder find the Heroes and kill them all without telling Noah!

Yeah could you trust him tho, he could just do what he did with Mohinder find the Heroes and kill them all without telling Noah!

Mohinder didn't know who he was and is an optimist. Noah knows who he is and what he is capable of so he should be more aware and better prepared. Of course he couldn't really stop him, but then again, no one but Peter probably could. So Noah would need to shot them in the head when Sylar wasn't looking.

Mohinder didn't know who he was and is an optimist. Noah knows who he is and what he is capable of so he should be more aware and better prepared. Of course he couldn't really stop him, but then again, no one but Peter probably could. So Noah would need to shot them in the head when Sylar wasn't looking.

Even that could be tough knowing Sylar has enhanced hearing :p

Even that could be tough knowing Sylar has enhanced hearing :p

did sylar lose all of his "stolen" abilities.... i feel like I heard him say something like that to claire... obviously he has his TK.. but for some reason I thought he has to start over... or.. am I just making this all up.. lol

did sylar lose all of his "stolen" abilities.... i feel like I heard him say something like that to claire... obviously he has his TK.. but for some reason I thought he has to start over... or.. am I just making this all up.. lol

Not sure its not spoiler so we'll talk about it, if he had he wouldn't get TK back he would be completely powerless but it made me think when Claire locked herself in the cupboard why didn't he just melt the lock after all he has that ability.

Not sure its not spoiler so we'll talk about it, if he had he wouldn't get TK back he would be completely powerless but it made me think when Claire locked herself in the cupboard why didn't he just melt the lock after all he has that ability.

I need to rewatch the episode... he either said it when he first came into her bedroom or right before he picked up the level 5 documents.... I guess we'll find out soon enough if he displays any other power

Red x :p (But if you look at the file name, they are of Hot Hayden :) )

BTW, I like Monica because she is a black female. We don't have many of that, so it adds to the diversity.

I am Not black, nor am I more attracted to blacks, but I honestly thought she is a cool hero, with a pretty cool power!

Hate when TV shows introduce characters to the plot, span many episodes, but quickly let them go. As if all those time were completely wasted!

Oh well, maybe they won't kill her, and have her back on the show in Season 5 :p

Edited by JediXAngel