Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Hayden Panettiere is hot we know this :p

I don't know, if i have to listen to her say "Its payback time, Blueberry style!" one more time I driving the damn car off the road. She voiced Dot in A Bug's Life in case you didn't know and I've had to listen to it 1000+ times as it is my son's favorite movie.

I don't know, if i have to listen to her say "Its payback time, Blueberry style!" one more time I driving the damn car off the road. She voiced Dot in A Bug's Life in case you didn't know and I've had to listen to it 1000+ times as it is my son's favorite movie.

Great thing she is in no adverts over here :p

And it is her hotness that is ruining the show...

If they'd stuck to the "revolving cast" idea that they had originally planed, the show wouldn't be so stale now.

yup I think that they focused way too much on hayden in season 2

If they'd stuck to the "revolving cast" idea that they had originally planed, the show wouldn't be so stale now.

The average viewer wouldn't have anybody they could continually identify with or have a favorite character because they would be bumped off right? I'm not a heroes expert so I don't know the details of the "revolving cast" or whatever, I'm just saying.

Just saw a COOL new Promo on NBC ... with Sylar asking "Are you really my mom"... and Tons of other great stuff.

Can anyone upload this?

If it was shown that Spoiler TV will probably get it later.

Actually this is true in a way, but for Ali not Hayden. Niki was killed and now her twin suddenly appears. Usually that is jumping the shark.

Actually this is true in a way, but for Ali not Hayden. Niki was killed and now her twin suddenly appears. Usually that is jumping the shark.
It's true for all the characters, not just the female leads:

the two known Patrelli brothers, Sylar, Noah Bennett, Hiro&Ando, Parkman and Mohinder all could leave their "lead roles".

Some of the current cast could become supporting characters to new characters with new powers that have to solve "their own problem", but some could go and free up some screen space.

They need to inject some mystery and mysterious people back into the show.

Peter and Claire are the two big leads on the show (and some would argue Hiro as well) and I think most people would be quite negative if they either killed them off, or made them supporting characters/less important. And while I'm all for new characters and keeping things fresh, I admit I'd rather have Peter or Claire stories (or Hiro) then new characters that have to be built up and may not pan out at all in the end anyway. Though I will admit, if Claire doesn't get some backbone soon, I may change my mind :D

Now that we've all got used to the show it's nowhere near as interesting and exciting as it was back in the first season, when we just discovering the first details about the characters. Like what 'save the cheerleader save the world' meant, what power peter petrelli was, who was HRG and was he a good guy, who is sylar etc..

It's getting a bit formulaic now, with one of the heroes going forward in time and turning up right at the time everything bad is happening then he goes back and says 'we must save the world' then lots of bad guys come up and they face internal issues about their powers etc.

From one of the sneak peeks...I wonder if we will find out who the woman under the sheet is...at first I thought Elle...Sylar obviously took her power as well her being the girl under the sheet!

You are way too geeky... Hayden is nice but I wouldn't categorize as the hottest thing alive... she is just your average cheerleader/neighbor girl.

Maya is way hotter (and more equipped) :D

Peter and Claire are the two big leads on the show (and some would argue Hiro as well) and I think most people would be quite negative if they either killed them off, or made them supporting characters/less important. And while I'm all for new characters and keeping things fresh, I admit I'd rather have Peter or Claire stories (or Hiro) then new characters that have to be built up and may not pan out at all in the end anyway. Though I will admit, if Claire doesn't get some backbone soon, I may change my mind :D

There are no leads in a show with an ensemble cast. If Peter and Clair are now "the leads" than it's a classic case of breakout characters which means the show is just that much closer to jumping the shark, if it hasn't already.

Edited by shakey_snake