Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

So, what do you all think about Mom's dream, that Nikki or Tracy is a Villian?

I don't think we have talked about that yet.

And other things like Peter dead, and claire's head decapitated... thoughts about the dream?

Edited by JediXAngel

And other things like Peter dead, and claire's head decapitated... thoughts about the dream?

Well what she dreams happens so it will be interesting to see if it does occur.

Well what she dreams happens so it will be interesting to see if it does occur.

Yeah that Dream Is very interesting, and perhaps very important... ?

The part that Hiro got a sword in his conflicts with Ando frying him, though.

LOL the part of Sylar walking on the sidewalks is Funny! :D

Yeah that Dream Is very interesting, and perhaps very important... ?

The part that Hiro got a sword in his conflicts with Ando frying him, though.

LOL the part of Sylar walking on the sidewalks is Funny! :D

Didn't you think that Sylar bit was really similar to spiderman 3 with emo peter? well I did :p

http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com/

"ALI LARTER AS TRACY (YEP, NIKI'S REALLY DEAD) AND GOVERNOR BRUCE BOXLEITNER"

NIKI != TRACY

NIKI == DEAD

That is all :)

after rewatching the episodes, wow, i think i noticed a lot more.

As sylar is poking around in claires brain, he says " Why is there evil? How many angels can dance on a pinhead(might have got that wrong, but its talking about the top of a needle with a ball on it, basically the world.) How can you make love stay? Well claire, all the answers, the answers are all in here. ( as he points to the top of her brain)

after that, a couple scenes later, nathan is talking about how they can all be angels. And when he tells Linderman " what do you know, you dont know god!" Linderman makes a look as of saying, ha if thats what u want to think....

Nathan, Peter, Gabriel... I suck at bible knowledge, anyone know the names of the angels of death, or the names of the angels that caused harm or good? cause this is really getting back to what i said a lot earlier with there being a big bible theme around this.

after rewatching the episodes, wow, i think i noticed a lot more.

As sylar is poking around in claires brain, he says " Why is there evil? How many angels can dance on a pinhead(might have got that wrong, but its talking about the top of a needle with a ball on it, basically the world.) How can you make love stay? Well claire, all the answers, the answers are all in here. ( as he points to the top of her brain)

after that, a couple scenes later, nathan is talking about how they can all be angels. And when he tells Linderman " what do you know, you dont know god!" Linderman makes a look as of saying, ha if thats what u want to think....

Nathan, Peter, Gabriel... I suck at bible knowledge, anyone know the names of the angels of death, or the names of the angels that caused harm or good? cause this is really getting back to what i said a lot earlier with there being a big bible theme around this.

Well, in the movie End of the days, the devil's is played by Gabriel Byrne

end.jpg

I never heard of Nathan in bible, but I am definitely not much of a Religion freak either.

The Haitan has returned!!!

Its called being an actor.

hell I can do it.

"Ahoy matey, fine day here ain't it."

oh har har we have a funny guy in the house :o

I meant the voice was completely different like he was using a power of some sorts but you could be right it might of been just put on to look cool.

he was just acting off of all the info he must of received while he either touched HRG or some other police officer while walking. That power really has a great use if you think about everything it comes with. Touch enough, you could know almost everything there was.