Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

They killed niki, you bastards!!! :crazy: :crazy:

Is that sylar from the future in the promos??? The almighty Sylar is a househusband!!

I liked this episode more than the first two. It felt like season 1 again.

One thing I seem to notice about Sylar quite often - he doesn't seem to know how to shave properly. He always has stubble, my god learn how to shave it off! :D

Awesome episode, I actually enjoyed it more than the first two episodes I think. Not sure how I like some of the storylines moving forward yet, but overall so far it does feel like season 1 again, which is good.

3.04 Promo WTF Sylar at home with Mr Muggles and Mohinder is spiderhinder!

As a part of her weekly recap Kristin at E! Online has posted a few tidbits of what to expect in the upcoming episodes of Heroes.

1) Hiro and Ando will dig up Adam.

2) Dr. Zimmerman will give Tracy more information about her origins and we will learn that there is even one MORE version of Niki/Jessica/Gina/Tracy walking around!!

3) She also re-confirms that next week is the Future episode that reveals Sylar as a "new man"

Thanks for stopping by

great episode,

havent seen you all talk about the "new painter" in Africa. Whats the deal with that and his paintings being all about the cop?

Also what about Peters mom what is she doing exactly now, is she good or bad?

she always seems to have her own agenda

is she good or bad?

because of her power i think she's always able to see the big picture since she already knows the outcome of certain events

she always seems to be acting towards the "greater good"

i like her character, she always knows what exactly needs to get done and she's willing to do whatever it takes to do it

i used to like Noah too but he seems to get too emotional whenever Claire gets involved

great episode,

havent seen you all talk about the "new painter" in Africa. Whats the deal with that and his paintings being all about the cop?

Yeah I wonder what he has sent Matt on, that eye effect is freaky :p

she always seems to have her own agenda

is she good or bad?

because of her power i think she's always able to see the big picture since she already knows the outcome of certain events

she always seems to be acting towards the "greater good"

i like her character, she always knows what exactly needs to get done and she's willing to do whatever it takes to do it

i used to like Noah too but he seems to get too emotional whenever Claire gets involved

You would be different after having raised her from a baby?

You would be different after having raised her from a baby?

i would probably be the same

Angela just seems like more of an interesting character to me right now because she's more "get things done no matter the cost"

Haven't we heard of Dr. Zimmerman's name before?

Anyhow, great episode. They made Hiro into a pansy, Flashgirl into a 9 year old and gave a "power" to anyone who listens to those headphones (wtf indeed). Only thing that was any good in this episode was Sylar...

I don't know why but season 3 doesn't "feel" like heroes. Everything seems just a little bit off. :/

I'm completely with you. Although last night's episode was better than the first two episodes, so far I'm not sold on Season Three :(

Guys, of course it's not going to feel like the first season. People can only be discovering there ability's for so long.

Season 1 is about Discovery

Season 2 is about Consequences (even more so if they got to finish the second half of it, watch the dvd stuff)

Season 3 is about Corruption/Evil

I think this season so far is far more superior to Season 1/2 because we are getting more in depth now with people from the first 2 seasons and getting a few answers granted not alot but a few and its more action.

Ill admit that I was a bit worried after the first 2 episodes.... while they were great... there was alot to take in ... im sure 2 hours back made it seem like alot more than it actually was.... but after last nights episode... I was glad to see it was back to the Heroes I loved in Season 1... be sure to check out the newest graphic novel on NBC.com... gives a bit of backstory to Knox and Jesse prior to being captured and put in Level 5

Ill admit that I was a bit worried after the first 2 episodes.... while they were great... there was alot to take in ... im sure 2 hours back made it seem like alot more than it actually was.... but after last nights episode... I was glad to see it was back to the Heroes I loved in Season 1... be sure to check out the newest graphic novel on NBC.com... gives a bit of backstory to Knox and Jesse prior to being captured and put in Level 5

Yeah I read it earlier didn't reveal a great deal but its clear that Knox knew when there was something up with Jesse because he knew him a little while.

Episode 3 was better than the first two, but I'm still not enjoying Heroes as much as I used to. The sub plots are not as good as before, and some of them frankly don't make any sense.

The biggest one being that the Sylar from season 1 would never have tolerated being bossed around by Momma Patrelli and Noah. He would have killed both of them the instant he was released. Or, he would have at least run away from Noah while they were out in the open. Not to mention the fact that Sylar is invincible now thanks to taking Claire's ability; so, he knows he could do pretty much anything he wants with no consequences, and yet he does not.

If Hiro is so worried about Daphnie taking his half of the formula, why doesn't he just go back in time and stop himself from opening the safe, and/or warn himself about what's in it and what would happen if the formula got out.

I like the show (used to love it), and I'm willing to watch to see what happens because I like the characters, but some of the plot devices the writers are using (or ignoring completely) are just disappointing sometimes.

Episode 3 was better than the first two, but I'm still not enjoying Heroes as much as I used to. The sub plots are not as good as before, and some of them frankly don't make any sense.

The biggest one being that the Sylar from season 1 would never have tolerated being bossed around by Momma Patrelli and Noah. He would have killed both of them the instant he was released. Or, he would have at least run away from Noah while they were out in the open. Not to mention the fact that Sylar is invincible now thanks to taking Claire's ability; so, he knows he could do pretty much anything he wants with no consequences, and yet he does not.

If Hiro is so worried about Daphnie taking his half of the formula, why doesn't he just go back in time and stop himself from opening the safe, and/or warn himself about what's in it and what would happen if the formula got out.

I like the show (used to love it), and I'm willing to watch to see what happens because I like the characters, but some of the plot devices the writers are using (or ignoring completely) are just disappointing sometimes.

Sylar said he was playing a long to see how things "play out", he told Noah this. Since Sylar knows he can't be killed why would he be afraid of the company. Might as well see what they're all about and use them as a "buffet" :)

Also, Hiro has stated (as the poster before me said) that he is unwilling to go back in time for fear of changing the present. Hell, the whole the whole two first episodes are about peter coming back in time to try and fix things and he just breaks it in a different way. Messing with time can be disastrous.