Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Well it would seem that the person in the painting with Matt is probably Molly... interesting... or is that blonde haired chick from the future Daphne?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d4c4f314674321

http://www.imagebam.com/image/dc57cf14674322

If I had to guess the picture with the other unknown girl is future Molly helping claire find people, thus how she knew where peter was in the first episode.

I thought it was 7 years into the future tops. that girls looks way older than 15, but I like the theory. And Sylar+Peter own, but I guess neither will want to harm their niece!

Oh and that's definitely the girl Matt was carrying. Meh nothing makes sense to me, I can't wait till I see the episode!

I knew something was wrong with niki ... in that blog of one of the directors there are pictures of a really burnt niki in a body bag (well, not reeeeeally burnt, but more than what they showed in the last episode). And they didnt show it. And just when I had come to terms with the whole "this is just a few days after the finale, enough for sylar to travel all the way from NY to California..", they show dead niki like she had died the day before!

A wake is usually held a few days after the persons death... so it still rings true that not all scenes were the following day... but on another note... LET IT GO.. its a tv show... stop looking for everything to be perfect... would you really want a show that shows sylar getting on a plane and travelling?

so is sylar just being stupid and not realizing he can die and thats why he is saying claire is special? or does she actually have something in her that makes her that much more special than the others?

Maybe he thought that if he killed Claire, others would know how to kill him.

A wake is usually held a few days after the persons death... so it still rings true that not all scenes were the following day... but on another note... LET IT GO.. its a tv show... stop looking for everything to be perfect... would you really want a show that shows sylar getting on a plane and travelling?

It just goes to show how much people are putting into the show. If it is a show you just watch for fun like 2 and a half men, then plot consistency is not very important. But shows like Lost and Heroes have such a following that every detail is analyzed over and over. Not a bad thing, but just something the writers need to be aware of when making the show. However, I do think season 2 to season 3 consistency is not as relevant as the strike really ruined things and they need to kind of restart to make the show better.

It just goes to show how much people are putting into the show. If it is a show you just watch for fun like 2 and a half men, then plot consistency is not very important. But shows like Lost and Heroes have such a following that every detail is analyzed over and over. Not a bad thing, but just something the writers need to be aware of when making the show. However, I do think season 2 to season 3 consistency is not as relevant as the strike really ruined things and they need to kind of restart to make the show better.

of course... I do agree there has to be consistency... but I have lost count on the amount of times about people complaining about how sylar got across country.... if it has ZERO to do with the story why would that be included.... I just think people need to let some of the minor things go... whether it be Heroes or 2 and a half men... its still a TV show for entertainment...

Heroes makes it on BBC Iplayer now, pure awesome :D I remember last season's weren't playing on there.

That's pretty awesome, I remember Damages was there as well :p

Jaime Hector recently revealed some more details about Knox's origins and powers during a set interview with NBC.

In this past week's episode we learned that Knox can use people's fear to gain strength.

Well here is a little summary of the interview.

Enjoy.

1) Knox learned about his powers when he was young and a part of a gang. He was about to get killed and the fear from everyone made him bend a crowbar.

2) He can "sense, feel, smell" someone next to him is afraid and then use that to gain strength.

[Source]

--

3.06 Press Release

HEROES

DYING OF THE LIGHT

10-20-2008 9:00PM

AS HIRO (MASI OKA) AND OTHERS SEIZE UPON OFFERS TO JOIN RIVAL COMPANY PINEHEARST INDUSTRIES, PETER (MILO VENTIMIGLIA) IS FOREVER CHANGED BY A MEETING WITH ITS SHOCKING FOUNDER -- CLAIRE (HAYDEN PANETTIERE) AND HER MOM SANDRA (GUEST STAR ASHLEY CROW) TEAM UP TO SAVE MEREDITH (JESSALYN GILSIG) FROM DOYLE?S (DAVID H. LAWRENCE XVII) TWISTED GRIP -- Impressed by his sudden ruthlessness, Villains Knox (guest star Jamie Hector) and Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) bring Hiro (Masi Oka) -- among others -- into the Pinehearst fold, and give him an assignment. With Angela (Cristine Rose) and the Company paralyzed by recent events, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) goes directly to Pinehearst for answers, and irrevocably changed by the shocking meeting. Meanwhile, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and her mother Sandra (Ashley Crow) attempt to free Meredith (Jessalyn Gilsig) from the thrall of escaped Villain Doyle (David H. Lawrence XVII), who has the ability to take mental and physical control of others. Later, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) brings Tracy (Ali Larter) to Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy), hoping he can shed light on the surprising origin of their abilities. Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto and Dania Ramirez star. David Anders, Alan Blumenfeld, Robert Forster and Blake Shields guest star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose

I can already picture it. Peters enters Future sylar's house, says "Sylar?" and he goes all "My-name-is-GABRIEL!!!". Can't wait!!! Can "4 years gone" be topped?? And there's an anti-company now??? As if THIS company was any good to begin wtih!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=ar...#storyContinued This is a mess. We're never finding out who Angela petrelli was talking to on the phone last season finale. And Sylar only has the powers we've seen him take this season, apparently. This is a mess :(

Yeah I posted this a page or so back its a bit crap needless to say its not really spoiler so they are out of tags.

I am not sure what to think of it really, I mean it was the first power he took so maybe its the default power he has either way if he was cleared he would have nothing.

?Is Matt on the path that will guide us a bit closer to Uluru??

Yes. Lots of great Matt Parkman stories to come.

Wait a sec, I thought they explicitly stated that Uluru was only in the comics! Maybe now that they have a decent special fx budget they can bring him to life in the show. That would be awesome.

Wait a sec, I thought they explicitly stated that Uluru was only in the comics! Maybe now that they have a decent special fx budget they can bring him to life in the show. That would be awesome.

Thats what I was thinking, but at first I thought maybe Mohinder would become Uluru with what was happening to him

I thought it was 7 years into the future tops. that girls looks way older than 15, but I like the theory. And Sylar+Peter own, but I guess neither will want to harm their niece!

Oh and that's definitely the girl Matt was carrying. Meh nothing makes sense to me, I can't wait till I see the episode!

I concur, the girl in the pic seems to be Elle with a new haircut, and I'm now assuming the girl that Matt carries is now Elle. Also, why would a future Molly stand with Claire? They barely know each other. Elle makes more sense here, as.

1. She has just been kicked out of the company.

2. The episode 6 spoiler dictates about Claire working for this alternate company, which I'm assuming Elle joins with Claire.

I concur, the girl in the pic seems to be Elle with a new haircut, and I'm now assuming the girl that Matt carries is now Elle. Also, why would a future Molly stand with Claire? They barely know each other. Elle makes more sense here, as.

1. She has just been kicked out of the company.

2. The episode 6 spoiler dictates about Claire working for this alternate company, which I'm assuming Elle joins with Claire.

Yeah, that's not Elle... you can mostly tell because that is not Kristen Bell. Also, why do you assume that future Claire and Molly barley know each other. Sure thats how things are in the present but a lot can change over time. Anyway, again, that is not Kristen Bell. Kristen Bell isn't even listed as being in that episode and doesn't return till episode 8.

Dr Zimmerman... have we heard his name before last episode? I feel like I've heard Nathan say it. :(

I don't think he's been mentioned. You are probably thinking of Nathan saying 'Linderman'.