Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Is it just me or does Heroes feel very Sloppy. Like it really doesn't know where it wants to go. It feels made up as it goes along. Like it has no path.

Is it just me or does Heroes feel very Sloppy. Like it really doesn't know where it wants to go. It feels made up as it goes along. Like it has no path.

:yes: Exactly what I'm thinking.

Go watch the special features on the S2 DVDs and you'll see why it feels that way.

Go watch the special features on the S2 DVDs and you'll see why it feels that way.

Agreed :yes:

So much is revealed about the story in Season 2 and where it could of gone!

Agreed :yes:

So much is revealed about the story in Season 2 and where it could of gone!

I just watched Part 1 and Part 2 of the untold stories from the Heroes Season 2 DVD. Still feels lost.

There is a difference between where it could of gone and where it is going.

Edited by warwagon

It doesn't make sense that Elle isn't allowed to change her appearance in the future but claire is(tied up red head)... and so far there is absolutely NO story whatsoever for Elle at the moment, it makes perfect sense.

I just watched Part 1 and Part 2 of the untold stories from the Heroes Season 2 DVD. Still feels lost.

There is a difference between where it could of gone and where it is going.

Yes, but you need time to get from where it was going to go and where they are going to take it now.

These episodes were doing that switch.

Dude, it looks nothing like her. http://www.imagebam.com/image/de573714674314 - That is not Kristen Bell, not even close. Enough with this stupid now. Also, note that the episode description says Molly returns in a surprising way.

I'm starting to agree, but still.. I'm actually hoping that next episode we start to realize all the characters futures' like in 5 years gone instead of just a handful..

Also I have a theory of why Sylar appears so "nice" in the future..

I'm assuming somewhere along the timeline he took Peter's power, thus he doesn't need to kill to get powers anymore..

EW has posted a new article that reveals some new details for tonight's episode of Heroes. The main focus of the article is about the potential that Hiro and Ando might turn to the darkside, but along the way we will learn the following details:

1) The Haitian will erase Hiro's memory and he will only remember things from when he was 10 and younger

2) Ando will help Hiro remember how to use his powers

3) Two factors cause powers, physical and environmental (perhaps The Formula and The Eclipse)

Some episode 3x08 spoilers. (Some kind of big ones imo)

1) Episode 3x08 - Flashback episode which is a prequel to the pilot

2) See how HRG and Elle are part of the creation of Sylar.

3) Sylar's origins explored

4) Relationship between HRG and Elle is detailed some more

5) See Knox and learn about his origins a bit

Some episode 3x08 spoilers. (Some kind of big ones imo)

1) Episode 3x08 - Flashback episode which is a prequel to the pilot

2) See how HRG and Elle are part of the creation of Sylar.

3) Sylar's origins explored

4) Relationship between HRG and Elle is detailed some more

5) See Knox and learn about his origins a bit

Pwroar!

Creation of Sylar :| does that mean he could be like Tracy in the way someone made him?

3.07 Premise

HEROES

ERIS QUOD SUM

10-27-2008 9:00PM

TRAPPED, TERRIFIED AND CORNERED, NATHAN (ADRIAN PASDAR) & TRACY (ALI LARTER), MATT (GREG GRUNBERG) AND PETER (MILO VENTIMIGLIA) STRUGGLE FOR THEIR LIVES AGAINST FAMILIAR FACES -- -- ELLE (GUEST STAR KRISTEN BELL) MAKES A SHOCKING RETURN -- Trapped and terrified, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and Tracy (Ali Larter) fight for their lives against a much-changed, monstrous Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) to free themselves, Maya (Dania Ramirez) and the doctor’s other “test subjects.” Elle (guest star Kristen Bell) returns, with a shock for Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and her family. Meanwhile, aware of Peter’s (Milo Ventimiglia) ruthless take down by her rivals at Pinehearst, Angela (Cristine Rose) reaches out to convince Sylar (Zachary Quinto) to save his brother. Since he won’t sign up with the Villains, Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) is ordered by her boss to go back and kill Matt (Greg Grunberg) -- or be killed herself. While in awe of the African precog’s power, Hiro (Masi Oka) still questions Usutu’s (guest star Ntare Mwine) advice on how to best face his gathering opponents. Jack Coleman and James Kyson Lee star. Alan Blumenfeld, Ashley Crow, Robert Forster, Jaime Hector and Blake Shields guest star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose