Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

How can you kill Patrelli with a few bullets? He has Claire's powers, and past episodes have shown that he doesn't need to activate it, it is constantly active

Its because of who it happens next to ;)

great episode... real happy with where they went with Peters story... not sure about everything else going on though... but.. we'll see how it all plays out..

Totally awesome episode!

Best of the season so far I felt!

Sylar went boom and Peter now has his ability! and he went to cut Nathans head open...wow to much there to absorb...also it was Daphne not Molly from those HQ promos...strange

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought Claire was going to cut a scar in his face.

I thought the same thing until I noticed the size of the knife and the scar that Peter has.

Also, hasn't the future already changed since Peter now has Sylar's ability so Parkman is already misguided?

I can already picture it. Peters enters Future sylar's house, says "Sylar?" and he goes all "My-name-is-GABRIEL!!!". Can't wait!!! Can "4 years gone" be topped?? And there's an anti-company now??? As if THIS company was any good to begin wtih!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNES. Great episode. ! Great ******** episode. They go all out with this future episodes it was amazing!!! And now peter has the hunger!! And sylar had supressed the hunger!! They're actually brothers!! "uncle peter!" OMG OMGOMGOGM. And yes I totally thought Claire was going to cut that scar. I take it all back this season rocks! Although nathan, parkman and tracy's storylines don't seem to be going anywhere. But I like that *some* things from "past futures" don't change, like Nathan being president, or a bomb going off for that matter :p More peter/sylar ass-kicking and less claire doing those attempts.

THE HUNGER y'all!!!

PS: The third twin wasn't called Jessica. Does that mean niki never had that twin? Because jessica was her dead twin right?? Messy storyline.

one I thing I can't explain,.... future peter went to the past in the first place to stop nathan from going public, saying that they all got hunted and everything. then he goes back to the future with present peter and it's as if THE problem had already changed. Did the future change and future peter changed 'on the move' or what? :s

Also ...

Should it fall into the wrong hands, there is only one hope; a chosen one among you who carries the purity of blood, the "light" to safeguard against the darkness.

For some reason, the whole

"You're special, Claire" and "not all of us were born with abilities, some of us were made... I line was drawn, sides were chosen..."

come to my mind!

There are pure bloods and muggle borns!! It's harry potter all over again. Bring Hermione on :wub: :hump: :shifty: :jump: :jump: :blush: :blush: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by Julius Caro

Totally awesome episode!

Best of the season so far I felt!

What he said.

Damn. Seriously. So much to absorb. I'm going to have to watch it again.

How can you kill Patrelli with a few bullets? He has Claire's powers, and past episodes have shown that he doesn't need to activate it, it is constantly active

As Claire herself elegantly put it (when they were all at Sylar's): One bullet in the back of the head should do the trick.

Oh and whatever happened with sylar starting over? He used 2 of his 'former abilities' today. HA!

I'm going to watch it again. that's how awesome it was.

Present peter: I want to see Nathan, Suresh, Claire.

Future peter: They're not the people you think they are

Hello? Nathan was dead, future peter. Did memories of him being alive suddenly appeared??'

The whole time thing paradox. ARRGGG

Oh and whatever happened with sylar starting over? He used 2 of his 'former abilities' today. HA!

I'm going to watch it again. that's how awesome it was.

Present peter: I want to see Nathan, Suresh, Claire.

Future peter: They're not the people you think they are

Hello? Nathan was dead, future peter. Did memories of him being alive suddenly appeared??'

The whole time thing paradox. ARRGGG

I think when he took claires ability it got him his powers back due to the healing.