Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

snip

looks like it could be another good episode... I really hope they can get the ratings back up... I enjoyed the premiere.. i know some were not impressed... it did jump around a bit but I guess i didnt mind that much....

looks like it could be another good episode... I really hope they can get the ratings back up... I enjoyed the premiere.. i know some were not impressed... it did jump around a bit but I guess i didnt mind that much....

I was chatting last night to some very high powered tv bloggers who were saying the ratings are very poor this season but they think it will be safe because of the cult status the show has and just think if its canceled what do we send NBC?...Brains?

I was chatting last night to some very high powered tv bloggers who were saying the ratings are very poor this season but they think it will be safe because of the cult status the show has and just think if its canceled what do we send NBC?...Brains?

NBC dont care about cult status, maybe SCI FI will pick up Heroes after BSG is over to fill the gap... or maybe Heroes makers will start to get serious and upgrade the wrapping of the content, less bullmanoure would be a good start...

i think it would do better if it came on before chuck........ i cant stand that show for some reason, and there isnt anything else on at that time slot, that i like at least.

NBC dont care about cult status, maybe SCI FI will pick up Heroes after BSG is over to fill the gap... or maybe Heroes makers will start to get serious and upgrade the wrapping of the content, less bullmanoure would be a good start...

In this case the cult status counts for alot (graphic novels, ARG's and Fansites) and if canceled it would be a massive outcry plus the amount of money NBC throw into advertising they won't want to say that counted for nothing.

I quite like Claire as Brunette :p

You wouldn't be saying that if she has a gun pointing at you :p .

Scirwode

woo i cant wait.. i stopped watching after the 1st series.. but then i watched all of series 2 and am up to date on series 3 within 2 days! wooo me love it lol

wow, so everyone who died today, im assuming they will be back???

Yeah I guess so, Maya I don't think is dead just comatosed and Ando might be dead but I think Hiro has a plan, Everyone else was Angelas dream.

I thought the vortex power was awesome and wtf at the puppeteer! that was freaky!

Certainly a good episode!

Haters should get to the left imo if you dont like turn it off :)