Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

so can peter still re-absorb powers, or is that gone as well? if so, can papa patrelli now just absorb powers without stealing them? i like the whole rogue power though, surprised no one though of it.

so can peter still re-absorb powers, or is that gone as well? if so, can papa patrelli now just absorb powers without stealing them? i like the whole rogue power though, surprised no one though of it.

looks like peter's powers are gone

and the only person left that can probably stop Arthur is Sylar :o

...also, this means that Arthur has Sylar's power as well

That was a great episode!!!!!! ahhh want next one!

Guessing Sarek (his name in Alias) turned to dust cause without his powers he was long dead.....

Sad to see him go :(

Heh, I love that preview clip for next week "Until you change that attitude, your grounded!"

looks like peter's powers are gone

and the only person left that can probably stop Arthur is Sylar :o

...also, this means that Arthur has Sylar's power as well

I think the Haitian would be the only one who could "stop" Arthur really. Then Sylar can pound on him a bit. :D

So how did Arthur put Angela in a coma? Perhaps he stole a power where he could enter people's dreams, and also stole a power similar to that of the theatre guy?

He has Maury's ability. Or he had Maury go into Angela's dream. One of the two.

The coma is the same as what Maury did to Molly last season.

Didn't Sylar "re-learn" his powers? Maybe Peter could do the same?

Their situations are different. Sylar's abilities were gone because of the virus, while Peter's abilities were stolen by his dad. With the abilities removed (not blocked like with Sylar and the virus), I don't see him relearning them without reacquiring them, unless he still has them and is suffering a similar effect as the virus.

Yeah Peter hasn't just lost lightning I presume he has lost everything including his leeching ability.

The question is: Does he still have 'the hunger', and if not, does Arthur now have it?

The question is: Does he still have 'the hunger', and if not, does Arthur now have it?

I was upset that Peter lost his powers as he was *finally* starting to use them the way he should and becoming the bad ass that he could be. Arthur should have the hunger now but not sure how much it would affect him as he seems like he has great control already.

Peter will probably get his power back with the formula. As long as he gets it back in the presence of his father, he would get all of the powers back that he lost.

I don't think Arthur will suffer from the hunger as Sylar and Peter have because of his maturity in handling powers. Stealing powers was probably his original gift and given how experienced he is in taking and using new powers, I don't think the hunger will affect him.

Best episode yet! Can't wait for next Monday! Shame we have to wait 2 weeks after next week's episode.