Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

From what the previews at the end of the ep show it sounds like the father only temp took peters powers away . More like a punishment and that the father will give them back.

What would the father need peters powers for anyway. They arent that much diff .

From what the previews at the end of the ep show it sounds like the father only temp took peters powers away . More like a punishment and that the father will give them back.

What would the father need peters powers for anyway. They arent that much diff .

He wants what Peter has i.e everything he has accumulated, but he could of just taken the lightning to quell the threat that peter was being.

I think if that was to indicate a scar, it would've been more prominent and visible on the left side of the face, I think it's just to indicate furling of the eyebrows (note that it's on Knox as well). The person also has long, thick eyebrows and appears to have a beard, so possibly Nathan or Sylar.

his death sucks, but assuming hiro buried him back in time how does he know arthur again?

hiro never buried him back in time

i'm sure Adam is (was) fully aware of the history of the company and who everyone is

i'm sure Adam is (was) fully aware of the history of the company and who everyone is

Yes, he was one of the founders of the company. in fact i am pretty sure he was the original founder and the one that brought everyone together.

Yeah wasn't he one of the founding members?

Yes, Adam was the one who brought them all together. He even though Arthur was dead, so I'm looking forward to the flashback that explains how they all worked together and how Arthur "died" and survived.

Arthur wasn't dead when the company was formed. He only "died" 6 months prior to the start of season 1 and I think its pretty safe that the company was quite a bit older then that.

Episode 8 I think this season is the flashback episode that answers alot so we will know them I am sure!

Anyone else think the fight between Sylar and Peter was awesome for what it was...it shows those 2 could have an epic battle!

if we have these people who see the futer, why hasnt any of them seen him before? out of everyine mrs patrelli should have seen it coming a long time ago. really interested in knowing what all powers their father really has in him.

Episode 8 I think this season is the flashback episode that answers alot so we will know them I am sure!

Anyone else think the fight between Sylar and Peter was awesome for what it was...it shows those 2 could have an epic battle!

they could if sylar still had all his powers. right now all he could do is use telepathy and a couple others.

When watching, i was like, yeah, this will be good, then remembered how sylar has jack squat in powers right now compared to peter... or at least he did lol.

while the subplots are a tad bit uninteresting, they are supposed to lead to really huge events and changes, so who knows whats to come. I wouldnt consider cutting anything out from the story as it is, if anything though, we need a good history refresher.

Suresh is probably key to Pinehurst's plan to build an army of people with powers using the formula.

And I don't think Sylar lost any of his abilities. They were just temporarily suppressed. It's just that Peter accumulated a lot more.

well I finally caught back up to the series! lol. It's interesting having HRG and Sylar working together. Now I'm wondering what would be Sylar's weakness? Children? lol.