Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Episode 3.09 "It's Coming" Press Release

HEROES

IT'S COMING

11-17-2008 9:00PM

HEROES FALL AS ARTHUR PETRELLI (GUEST STAR ROBERT FORSTER) DECLARES WAR ON WIFE ANGELA (CRISTINE ROSE), SON PETER (MILO VENTIMIGLIA) AND ALL THAT STAND WITH THEM -- KRISTEN BELL, BREA GRANT, JAMIE HECTOR, BLAKE SHIELDS AND NTARE GUMA MBAHO MWINE GUEST STAR -- After a preemptive strike against Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) in Africa, Arthur Petrelli (guest star Robert Forster) orders Knox (guest star Jamie Hector) and Flint (Blake Shields) to hunt down his son Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and granddaughter Claire. Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) is stunned to learn his father is alive -- and leading a villainous charge to worldwide destruction. Meanwhile, back at Pinehearst, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) has a charged confrontation with Elle (guest star Kristen Bell). Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) begins testing his new, combined superpower formula. Later, with the others dead, injured or on the run, Matt (Greg Grunberg) attempts to wake Angela (Cristine Rose). Jack Coleman and Ali Larter star. Robert Forster, Brea Grant and Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine also guest star.

Matt Mitovitch of tvguide talks about what awaits us in November on Matt Parkman and the war between the Petrelli:

Arrow - The life of Matt Parkman will be price, and the executor of this mission is the last person that would be expected.

Arrow - The war between Angela and Arthur take a turn when interesting face of the past resurface to give Angela something that will be a significant advantage. (A clue is found in the famous song by Bob Hope Thanks for the Memories)

Fresh from a visit to the London MCM Expo (Britain's answer to Comic-Con), I come bearing Heroes scoop aplenty courtesy of cast member Greg Grunberg. Aside from being a delightfully pleasant fellow, Grunberg - Matt Parkman on the show - certainly isn't reserved when it comes to a bit of good old-fashioned spoilerage. Read on to find out what he told us about the upcoming fourth volume, Matt's "dark" turn and a huge twist involving new character The Speedster.

I hear you've started filming volume four, 'Fugitives'. What can you say about that?

"We're shooting episode two of Fugitives right now. It puts us all in a Guantanamo Bay kind of a situation. We've all bagged and tagged and we're on our way to being killed. What's great about it is that we all have to work together. We're all thrown into this terrible situation and have to work together to get out of it, find out who's in charge of [doing] this and stop them. There's a new character called 'The Hunter' and he's coming after all of us."

Is there an end to the 'good versus evil' storyline, then?

"Yes, at the end of volume four. At the end of volume three it's kind of wrapped up but then there's this huge cliffhanger that leads into volume four."

And do you think Matt could be a villain at any point? It doesn't seem likely...

"It doesn't seem likely, but I do go very, very dark. I haven't shot that stuff yet but it's one of the only times they've ever come to me and said 'we're thinking about doing this, what do you think?' I was like 'yeah!' It's a great thing because I don't think anyone would expect me to stay there. It's justified why I go dark. There's a reason. I mean, Brea (Grant, aka The Speedster/Daphne) is a villain on the show..."

But is she? It seems like she is technically...

"Technically, yes! Why she's working for them will be revealed and it's a huge moment. I don't mean that in a fantastic, explosion, special effects way. It's a really dramatic thing, that we've never done in this show. It's an amazing [explanation] for why she's doing what she's doing. It's great."

We've seen Matt and The Speedster's respective storylines become closely intertwined in the last couple episodes. Does that continue?

"It does, and hopefully people want us to stay together!"

In the future we see that they are in a relationship, but now that we've seen that possible future, do you feel like it's not actually going to happen?

"Exactly! That's what happens on our show, things get in the way. It's great that you pointed that out because that's a future that [Matt] wants. He desperately wants to keep her on the good side because he wants that normal family life."

In the next episode airing in the States (episode seven), Daphne is given a tough choice regarding Matt, isn't she?

"She's told that she needs to kill me. She's told that she needs to bring me in and get me to work with them. She knows that I'm not going to do that, so then that's the position she's put in. It's weird - I can read minds, so I should be able to pick up on the fact that she's working for the bad guys, but I don't!"

[Source]

Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention, but I was watching the first season of Heroes again and I noticed,

Episode 2:

- "Godsend" logo is hidden inside the little matrix code thingy on Mohinders computer

- In the next scene, its floating in the pool made up from like hoses or floating toys

Episode 3:

- On claires textbox, shes written it on the spine.

Are these easter eggs or supposed to mean something?

Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention, but I was watching the first season of Heroes again and I noticed,

Episode 2:

- "Godsend" logo is hidden inside the little matrix code thingy on Mohinders computer

- In the next scene, its floating in the pool made up from like hoses or floating toys

Episode 3:

- On claires textbox, shes written it on the spine.

Are these easter eggs or supposed to mean something?

The helix appears at least once in every episode. Usually much more than once.

S03E05 was for me the first good episode since quite a long time. We'll see if the 06 can keep up the quality, otherwise I think I'll stop watching Heroes.

Decent episode and I liked the more dramatic feel thinking Peter was dead for minute as well as Parker. Everybody is also getting their wish about getting rid of some of the cast members. Each of these last two episodes somebody dies.

Claire is really beginning to annoy me. Her whiney little rants... leave me fast forwarding her scenes! Urgh!

Lets hope Arthur gets hold of her ;)

Sylar totally saved peter, I guess otherwise peter wouldn't have said it himself. So maybe sylar's in angela's mole inside Pinehearst (yayy team angela!) and didnt give a crap about what arthur said. But if he did buy what arthur said and is on pinehearst's side, then he's as emotionally unstable as peter is!

And I liked claire and elle, Kristen Bell is such a great actress. And claire's lines are ALWAYS annoying, ever since the beginning of season 2. She's becoming annoying as hell. I guess Tracy will pull an "elle" and side with pinehearst because arthur can get their abilities removed.

I loved this episode :D

And I think matt is making daphne believe that he's buying it, since he can totally read his mind.

Basically I dont know anymore who's in which side lol