Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

S03E05 was for me the first good episode since quite a long time. We'll see if the 06 can keep up the quality, otherwise I think I'll stop watching Heroes.

We will miss you... hopefully the series will continue without you tuning in

Hey All,

As previously reported but confirmed again today via Kristin at E! Online.

The super kids, Micah and Molly are not necessarily off the show yet, but there are no immediate plans to have them show up any time soon.

So if you are a fan of either of the kids, you will have to be very patient to see them return.

With filming for Volume 3 pretty much completed and production on Volume 4 already underway do not expect to see them return at all in volume 3.

Well that is all for now, but at least they did not say their characters are off the show.

Thanks for stopping by.

[Source]

--

NBC Promo

Papa Petrilli is like a God character now... so Powerful how to defeat him? :o

I'm starting to think that Arthur and Sylar have the same ability, or a variation on the ability. Sylar is going to learn to take abilities without killing people.

The one thing I want to know is can Arthur give one of his abilities away.

Good thing Maya is Alive! :)

Who cares?

Sylar, Peter, and Arthur basically have the same ability in a broad sense (absorb other people's abilities), but Peter is the most undetectable and harmless version of it

I think Sylar and Peter (when he gets his powers back) will have to team up to beat Arthur because Sylar alone doesn't have a chance in hell to beat Arthur. Arthur/Peter have too many powers

Soooo... if Elle and Sylar had previously met... how come we did not get that impression when they met @ Level 5

We did when sylar said something along the lines of "I guess I have you to thank for that"

We did when sylar said something along the lines of "I guess I have you to thank for that"

damn.. must have missed that.... did he say that in the escape episode?

I think you guys are misunderstanding Sylar's ability. It is not to take abilities, but to understand how they work. Once he figures out how somebody's ability works, he is able to use it himself. That's why Peter was able to unlock Sylar's ability (which he had already absorbed) by understanding how the watch works.

It is not a variation of Peter's or Arthur's at all. Not even close. In fact, it can be used for far more things than just getting an ability out of a person's brain, hence Sylar's affinity for fixing watches and clocks. Also, remember Peter threatened their mother, saying he was going to open up her head and figure out what she was thinking.

Sylar, Peter, and Arthur basically have the same ability in a broad sense (absorb other people's abilities), but Peter is the most undetectable and harmless version of it

I think Sylar and Peter (when he gets his powers back) will have to team up to beat Arthur because Sylar alone doesn't have a chance in hell to beat Arthur. Arthur/Peter have too many powers

I think Sylar can kick anyones arse. There must be a reason why Arthur wants him so bad, threatened perhaps?

I think Sylar can kick anyones arse. There must be a reason why Arthur wants him so bad, threatened perhaps?

Doubt it all Arthur would have to do is just grab Sylar with TK and draw him close and take everything.

^ That could go round in circles, because Sylar could just use TK and then cut open his head...

Not if has taken them when he grabs him, he would only need to take it and then Sylar would be powerless.

It's interesting though Maya's power could not harm him at all... or would it?

No because he can control the powers he takes and use them when he needs to.

You missed my point, when Maya was emitting that poison, Authur was not harmed by it at all.

Eh, the effects of Maya's ability don't cause immediate death, and one could argue Arhtur's healing ability could've prevented it. You can argue that Mohinder was unaffected too, but it's a trivial point to bring up.

Eh, the effects of Maya's ability don't cause immediate death, and one could argue Arhtur's healing ability could've prevented it. You can argue that Mohinder was unaffected too, but it's a trivial point to bring up.

Mohinder was behind the door in the scene, but Arthur's healing ability is reasonable, I guess.