Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I don't think Arthur had telepathy but instead Maury was reading his mind, but there should be other abilities that he has that we haven't seen. However, there was that moment where Adam suddenly became afraid, so who knows.

That's another possibility. It's just that, when I was watching it, I got the idea that Arthur was saying something to him. We may never know :laugh:

I thought it was a mix of both maury and aurthor. I thought maury was helping intice fear to make sure adam couldnt get past knox, along with adam just affraid for his life, and aurthor was of course the cause of all of it lol.

so how exactly does Arthur's powers work?

we know that powers are somehow related to something biological. they can be given through a formula that manipulates your cells? DNA?

so when Arthur is taking your power. is he changing you biologically?

if not, then peter's (for example) biological makeup is still the same and his powers just need to be reactivated maybe?

Possibly and I hope so too. Is there going to be an episode next week?

so how exactly does Arthur's powers work?

we know that powers are somehow related to something biological. they can be given through a formula that manipulates your cells? DNA?

so when Arthur is taking your power. is he changing you biologically?

if not, then peter's (for example) biological makeup is still the same and his powers just need to be reactivated maybe?

Its best not to try rationalizing an inconceivable notion of superpowers with present science.

However, from what I saw in that episode is that Arthur can only maintain one ability at a time (e.g. putting people in a coma, regeneration, death eyes, etc.). But, with taking Peter's powers, I doubt Arthur has to hold people anymore to absorb their powers. Hence, we saw the lightning hands and controlling objects with the mind/hands.

Smart thing for NBC to do is during Next week's SNL special, they feature a tons of Heroes November Sweep promos!

A lot of people will tune to SNL (Which BTW is very popular now thanks to Tina Fey) will see it... Make this promo Very good and that may draw MORE viewers to Heroes.

And air a lot of it during Election night as well.

That's what I'd do. I'd do a Promo that's as good as Lost Season 4 Promo one, remember how awesome that one was?

I'd hire someone who compose trailers for movies, and do a 1 minute promo for Heroes and advertise Heroes all over Next Monday/Tuesday! :)

Edited by JediXAngel

Not posted in a while, don't really want to mention scenes or episodes. I just think even though people say this is the worst season so far, I'm enjoying it even though it started off a bit bad.

3.10 "Eclipse" PT1 Premise

A POWERFUL ECLIPSE CASTS A SHADOW OVER ALL OF THE HEROES THAT IMPACTS THEIR ABILITIES ? SETH GREEN, BRECKIN MEYER, KRISTEN BELL, BREA GRANT, JAMIE HECTOR AND BLAKE SHIELDS GUEST STAR ? After reuniting Sylar (Zachary Quinto) and Elle (guest star Kristen Bell), Arthur (guest star Robert Forster) orders them to find Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and bring her to him. Matt (Greg Grunberg), Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) team up together and follow Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) to her hometown of Athens, Georgia to discover what she?s been hiding. Meanwhile, Nathan and Peter Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia) travel together to Haiti in search of the the only man that can stop their father from destroying the world, the Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis). Jack Coleman and Ali Larter also star. Robert Forster also guest stars.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose

holy balls! so its the Haitian they need, I knew he would be needed eventually!

3.10 "Eclipse" PT1 Premise

holy balls! so its the Haitian they need, I knew he would be needed eventually!

knew it...i was discussing with my freinds on how to stop arthur, and was saying he's the only one that can really do anything!!!

Heroes Fires 2 Major Producers!

With "Heroes" teetering on the edge of cancellation, NBC is trying to return its signature show back to glory. And it's starting with a little house cleaning.

The network fired co-executive producers Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb Sunday, ending a relationship between "Heroes" and the two that has lasted since the very beginning. The two are sharing the blame for the errant creative direction "Heroes" has underwent the past two seasons as well as what's being described as significant budget overruns that is costing the network $4 million per episode, according to Variety.

"Heroes" is averaging a 5.4 rating/8 share so far this season in overnight ratings after seven episodes, down 18 percent off its average rating last season, which already had steeply declined from the first season.

The strike-shortened second season of "Heroes" was critically panned as viewers deserted, and even fewer have returned to give the show a second chance in the third season, despite a renewed effort to keep the story moving and interesting.

Loeb joined "Heroes" in 2006 after spending 12 episodes with ABC's signature program "Lost" as a supervising producer. Before that, he spent three years on The WB's "Smallville" first as a consulting producer and later a supervising producer, according to Internet Movie Database.

Loeb also wrote three episodes of "Heroes," all in the first season.

Alexander joined "Heroes" after spending time with both "Lost" and another J.J. Abrams project, "Alias" for ABC. Alexander wrote four episodes of "Heroes," including last week's "Eris Quod Sum."