Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

It's the night before the election and NBC wanted to an election-eve special.

Stupid election :laugh:

Oh well next week will be awesome!

You really think that advertising the heck out of it these two days will be the only way to increase next week's ratings?

Maaaaybe advertising in conjunction with something new....

'Tune into Heroes this week to see a live action monkey knife fight!' ??

I personally can't see the problems that they're claiming, I think the interweaving stories with many characters is great .It makes for interesting TV. However these days it seems that all they want on TV is reality nonsense and spoilt little rich kids. Heroes doesn't really fit into that void.

If I could kill of any character though, it would be Elle, haven't been keen on her since the start.

You really think that advertising the heck out of it these two days will be the only way to increase next week's ratings?

Well a lot of people will be watching it about the Election and may not know Heroes.

Stupid NBC for Not promoting, no wonder bad ratings!

Writer Bryan Fuller Returns to Heroes!?

Hey All,

Over the last 24hours we have had a ton of information for all of you Heroes fans out there.

Some of it negative news, but how about some potential good news. Kristin at E! Online made a post today about some inside scoops on the "firings" of Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb. Apparently NBC was pretty upset with the ratings, direction of the show and that the EW article was the "straw that broke the camel's back."

Well Kristin has now updated her post to report that Bryan Fuller, who was a part of the writing team in the first half of Season 1 is the top candidate to replace Jeph Loeb and return to the show.

of course this would depend on his status on his current show Pushing Daisies, which seems close to be being canceled, opening the door for Fuller's return.

So what do you all think now!? Writers leaving, a potential major character death and now Fuller returns!?

---

Set Photos of Volume 4

I was thinking about Peter losing his abilities. My question is, would Clair's blood fix it? I say that because the abilities are in the brain and Peter used Adam's ability to heal his brain and recover the memories that the Haitian had removed or blacked. So wouldn't Clair's blood allow Peter to heal the part of the brain that his father damaged when he stole his ability?

The powers that heroes have can be given by injection (the formula) so if someone were to give peter an injection he would in theory get his original ability back (which absorbs other abilities?) so he will probably get them back that way i would imagine?

Hope that makes sence ;)

The powers that heroes have can be given by injection (the formula) so if someone were to give peter an injection he would in theory get his original ability back (which absorbs other abilities?) so he will probably get them back that way i would imagine?

Hope that makes sence ;)

That's probably true. Given that the formula doesn't give a specific ability, but relies on the recipient's DNA, it should, in theory, give anybody their original ability back, if it has been removed.

Tim Kring Thinks Heroes is Confusing!

The other day we told you about NBC telling Heroes creator/executive producer Tim Kring to fire two producers on the show (Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb), and now Kring says that he agrees with some of the criticisms of the show.

Kring has been very, very involved in the show this season as the showrunner, and many think that might be the problem. So now Kring wants to get back to a more simplified type of storytelling, with more character development and less outlandish scenes. This is welcome news to fans that think the show has gone off course but still want to watch it, as will this news, that not only will Kring replace the two producers with first season producer Bryan Fuller, but also that some heroes are going to be killed off to clean up the story a bit. The "Villains" chapter ends next month; then we'll have the "Fugitives" chapter for the second half of the season.

This isn't the first time that Kring has agreed with criticisms of the show. He said it a few months ago about the second season too

--

Graphic Novel : Viewpoints

I think the problem with this show is that there is too big of a gap between what the mega "Heroes" can do and the rest of the "Heroes"

Sylar, Arthur, and Peter can just about obliterate anyone, but they're being held up imo with a stupid story that's trying to pull the rest of the cast around...

Peter has had to run around so many circles just to let the plot go to where it is now

Sylar is at least developing

Arthur has direction

Peter needs to be allowed to do what he's capable of doing... but then again... his power makes him almost impossible to destroy... moreso than any other hero because he doesn't need to touch or examine someone to get their powers. Maybe they should show him developing the abilities he's gained instead of just using lightning or moving objects with his hands every time

I think I like what Tim Kring is doing but I don't really want any of the major Heroes to be killed. I think it will be Jessica though... I don't want Hiro to go so soon!

What has happened to Mica? I haven't seen him much this season... and his cousin sister who worked at that fast food place?