Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Oh he didn't actually say "I'll come back for you"?

But With Caitlin deported to Ireland, I guess it does resolve it Somewhat.

That doesnt resolve anything! it was a future that will not happen.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who is the catalyst? Claire?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need stress medicine!

EDIT: Did I just break the Shift skin? :o

I guess I'm in the minority that found that episode to be dull and sloppy. My wife, who usually doesn't put much stock in continuity and loves this show, even said she's losing faith in it, that it's all over the place, lacking direction and focus.

It's getting to a point where I'm more entertained by Prison Break. (N)

I won't give up so easily :)

I loved tonight episode filled some holes I wanted to know about.

I know, everybody is jumping on the hate bandwagon. There is no way I will ever turn my back on this amazing show.

Seriously, you haters need to just leave. While I will admit that I was disappointed by certain episodes here and there, I thought tonight's should've came long ago. It was a good episode, and tied/explained things very nicely.

Those that think it's boring... well, I hope I don't see you guys in this thread anymore. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Some of you guys are taking this show's valid criticisms to heart and personally. I mean, Arthur was said to have committed suicide, multiple times, and they played this episode out that he had a heart attack. Say what?! We're supposed to shut up over this? Please.

Some of you guys are taking this show's valid criticisms to heart and personally. I mean, Arthur was said to have committed suicide, multiple times, and they played this episode out that he had a heart attack. Say what?! We're supposed to shut up over this? Please.

Please point out specifically. I do recall heart attack was the reason for his "death". And really, I must question... why are you here again??

Thought you're not interested anymore.

The point of having this thread, if I am understanding correctly, is for people to discuss a show they like. Feel free to open a crap thread if you like. Sure you can say that it's open for discussion, but really, all you guys are doing would be taking away from people that enjoy this show.

What is is then, that you're trying to do? Convince the rest of us the show sucks and we should stop watching? Like I said, if you don't dig it, watching something else.

Please point out specifically. I do recall heart attack was the reason for his "death". And really, I must question... why are you here again??

Thought you're not interested anymore.

The point of having this thread, if I am understanding correctly, is for people to discuss a show they like. Feel free to open a crap thread if you like. Sure you can say that it's open for discussion, but really, all you guys are doing would be taking away from people that enjoy this show.

What is is then, that you're trying to do? Convince the rest of us the show sucks and we should stop watching? Like I said, if you don't dig it, watching something else.

No, it was suicide, and when Peter was in the hospital in seas one, they made it out to be that he tried to commit suicide, a family curse of sorts. It was also tied to depression, which was non-existent in this episode that was supposed to reveal the past. This is but one example of how they change their plans on the whim without keeping any type of consistency or continuity.

And why am I here? To discuss, the good and the bad of a show I originally loved and have begun to lose interest in. Thank God you don't run this site. I'm not trying to convince anyone to not watch it because that would be a wasted effort. I never said I wasn't interested anymore, but I'm definitely losing it. If my wife, who doesn't pay attention to the intricate details and would rather watch the show and enjoy it shares the sentiments of the problems I bring up, then I have to say there is a problem. Oh, and there's the itty bitty tiny wintsy thing called ratings, proof that Heroes isn't what it once was. If you're offended that someone would dare say a negative thing about Heroes, you've got issues.

What does ratings mean to you anyway? Does it determine how much you should like a show? I don't think so. If it does, then you've got issues.

So the ratings have dropped. Okay --- next. For the ratings to have dropped, it could be a variety of factors. Can "suck" be one of them? Sure, of course. But here's the thing. People that enjoyed the show and does not now probably just don't like how the show is different than the first season. And?

Truth is, besides comedies, shows need change. A constant evolution if you will. Heroes took upon tremendous weight to shoulder due to its success. Has it lived up to what was prophesied? Probably not. But I would like to hear of anything really, that has lived up to its hype.

Again, perhaps you did not read carefully in my post above, I did state that Heroes have had bad episodes, so I don't know where you came up with the whole "dare say a negative thing"... cuz I stated it myself.

Oh, and I do wish I run the website, hah. I definitely would rule with iron fist. You'll be lying if you say that there's nothing you would ever change (not just pertaining to this site). If there's anything that I believe in, it's that in order to achieve greater good, sacrifices must be made. But that's probably for another thread.

Anyway. I stand firm with what I recall. Arthur was thought to have died because of a heart attack.

Edit: Before I posted this response, I thought I might as well research it. Turns out that we are both correct:

http://heroeswiki.com/Arthur_Petrelli

In season one, it was revealed by Angela that Arthur attempted suicide. My recollection of "suicide" is more recent and occurred in season 2 and 3.

No, we're not both correct. It was originally established as suicide due to depression, and they completely ignored it and used a heart attack. One of many fickle decisions that was made since the standard was set in season one. They also hinted at Kaito being Kensei, but ditched that idea with season two. Anyways, there's no point in arguing with you. You're starting to sound like Jedi.

I'm confused, how did Arthur have Maury's power without taking it away from him. Can Arthur copy powers without absorbstion?

I'm confused, how did Arthur have Maury's power without taking it away from him. Can Arthur copy powers without absorbstion?

I'd say that it was a power he stole from someone else. I don't think he can copy, but instead has to take it in order to use it.