Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

i havnt liked the last couple episodes of heroes, but i didnt hate them.

season 1 and 2 seemed to have so much more.

good story and just enough to keep you wondering.

but season 3 hasnt had many good 'twists'

i havnt liked the last couple episodes of heroes, but i didnt hate them.

season 1 and 2 seemed to have so much more.

good story and just enough to keep you wondering.

but season 3 hasnt had many good 'twists'

+1 (Y) exactly what I was thinking... They could have done so much more.. and hopefully still will

Okay, When Nathan first tells Peter that his father died it was explained that it was a heart attack. This was in the episode 6 months ago in season 1. It wasn't till about 6 months later that Nathan and his Mother started telling peter it was a suicide brought on by depression, this could have easily been a lie the both of them agreed on to further both of there agendas or just them trying to save peter's life, who knows. But the whole heart attack thing was NOT new too tonight's episode.

How did Arthur get to Africa, and how did the pre-cog not see him coming to take his head off ?

Remember he has all of Peter's abilities, and flight is one of them. He could have also stopped time and moved through space (Hiro abiity Peter has as well)

How did Arthur get to Africa, and how did the pre-cog not see him coming to take his head off ?

He got Peter's powers so he could either fly there or teleport with Hiro's power. How did the pre-cog not see him coming? Well that depends on if he really went to Africa. Arthur has Angela's dream power so this could all be in Hiro's spirit walk and not actually happening in real life. Or possibly, he was like Issac and knew he was going to die and not able to do anything about it.

Anyways, there's no point in arguing with you. You're starting to sound like Jedi.

What? Quit acting so arrogant... but I think you may actually be right there were certain Huge continuity ERRORS!

Other people on other forums are also saying it don't match, Interesting...

However, I am going have to rewatch Season 1, since I Can't remember the timelime good.

Is THIS Why the writers were Fired? Hmmm this would make the BIGGEST continuity Error yet!

Edited by JediXAngel

Ooooh I hadn't considered that it might be an illusion using one of the others powers. Good thinking that man

I can see valid points on here about last nights episode, free opinion ftw.

Onto some spoilers!

This week's Spoiler Chat from Kristin did not reveal anything too spoilery, but she did confirm that we will finally find out that Elle is indeed Sylar's baby mama soon and that in Episode 3x10 The Eclipse that we should expect in her words see some of that "hot baby making".

Personally, I am not too sure how many Heroes fans really care about the romance aspect of the show, but I know there are a ton of Kristen Bell and Zachary Quinto fans that are happy to hear this news.

--

3.09 "It's Coming" Canadian Promo

3.09 "It's Coming US Promo"

--

Webisode Episode 1 "Destiny"

--

Some Tid Bits from Episode 3.09

1) Matt and Daphne will help Angela get out of her coma

2) Elle will beg to die and another hero might make her wish come true.

3) Mohinder will reveal that there is a 3rd part of The Forumla called "The Catalyst", the key is it is a person.

while I admit that I am a little confused in the direction of the show as well the physical umph of the show isnt like the previous 2 seasons I think this is all part of the season. Remember 3 weeks ago when Ando was supposedly killed by Hiro, well that turned out different than we thought. So I think that while last night was a little boring it was a needed episode that will help with the next few weeks.

Okay, When Nathan first tells Peter that his father died it was explained that it was a heart attack. This was in the episode 6 months ago in season 1. It wasn't till about 6 months later that Nathan and his Mother started telling peter it was a suicide brought on by depression, this could have easily been a lie the both of them agreed on to further both of there agendas or just them trying to save peter's life, who knows. But the whole heart attack thing was NOT new too tonight's episode.

Ah, you are right (I rewatched the scene in question). However, it doesn't add up with the story having established that Arthur was suffering from depression and committed suicide as a result. When we see the story unfold, none of this occurs at all.

I do like the theory of what happened at the end being part of the spirit walk, but with where this show is going, or not going, I'm 50/50 on it.

What? Quit acting so arrogant...

I'm not acting arrogant, I'm calling it as I see it. He was coming across how you usually come across. And no, the writers weren't fired because they got Arthur's "death" wrong.

I agree there are some holes in the whole Arthur thing but the company has been so manipulative in the past I wouldn't put it past them to manipulate the situation. Remember the whole depression thing doesn't come up till 6 months later when peter jumps. The company could've easily messed with nathan as the were trying to get him elected :)

you know what, get over it. With all the time jumping and mind manipulation, it isnt hard to believe that maybe no one really knows whats going on, except for maybe the hatian! lol, the hatian is the real key.

But no really, whos to say anyone but aurthor or the hatian really know what is going on now. Could be some villian/hero we dont know about who just messes with the story lol. Lets just let it be, accept what we see, and until something else comes, not question the holes.

No, we're not both correct. It was originally established as suicide due to depression, and they completely ignored it and used a heart attack. One of many fickle decisions that was made since the standard was set in season one. They also hinted at Kaito being Kensei, but ditched that idea with season two. Anyways, there's no point in arguing with you. You're starting to sound like Jedi.

Hinted? Kaito WAS Kensei. If you take the end of S1 (the Volume 2 preview) and pause it on Kensei looking at the eclipse, it is CLEARLY George Takei.

I'm not too worried about what the story was that Arthur died from, but they did screw up the timeline. Some of the events supposedly happened on dates prior to 'one year ago'.

Edited by episode

Kaito was never Kensei, I think its pretty clear that Hiro as also been the Kensei of his stories and Adam (real Kensei) was the dragon. But yeah, George Takei was never Kensei. Just because you think some Asian guy in a mask looks like another Asian guy doesn't mean it was him. Until you point me to an interview or some off hand comment that it was George Takei you're just speaking your own theories.

Kaito was never Kensei, I think its pretty clear that Hiro as also been the Kensei of his stories and Adam (real Kensei) was the dragon. But yeah, George Takei was never Kensei. Just because you think some Asian guy in a mask looks like another Asian guy doesn't mean it was him. Until you point me to an interview or some off hand comment that it was George Takei you're just speaking your own theories.

So you're saying that all asian people look the same?

It is clearly George Takei. If you go back and look, there is no arguing it.

There's also the scene in NY when he's training Hiro with the sword. The reflection on the sword was different, one of the suggestions that Kaito was originally planned for Kensei.

So you're saying that all asian people look the same?

It is clearly George Takei. If you go back and look, there is no arguing it.

Yes, that is exactly what I said all Asian's look the same </sarcasm>. Why don't you actually read what I said buddy. I said just because you think they look the same doesn't mean they are. Anyway, you're still in the realm of theory here.

Yes, that is exactly what I said all Asian's look the same </sarcasm>. Why don't you actually read what I said buddy. I said just because you think they look the same doesn't mean they are. Anyway, you're still in the realm of theory here.

Go watch it. Until you do, don't bother saying anything. It is CLEARLY HIM.

I know exactly what you're talking about, there was a lot of talk about it when it first aired. The fact is it has never been proven one way or another so you cant say it is him as fact.

Claire being special was SO predictable!

Anyway, yeah, arthur dying like that didnt seem right to me, I dont think it matches what they told us in season 1.

But Elle being on NY after sylar became a killer, and suresh being in NY driving that taxi on that very same day (or the morning after...). I thought that suresh was teaching in india in the first episode and went to NY because his father had been killed. So, he killed his father in a day and suresh came that quick?