Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

What a total fail episode. Sure it gave "some" answers and how everything was interconnected, but seriously it felt like a lame episode meant to explain things to people whining about 'what's going on?' At least they ended it off with something interesting...

What a total fail episode. Sure it gave "some" answers and how everything was interconnected, but seriously it felt like a lame episode meant to explain things to people whining about 'what's going on?' At least they ended it off with something interesting...

Yeah, I felt the same.

I still liked how they mixed all the stores though. But suresh being there on the day after sylar started "killing":. it was pretty much established that sylar was already on the loose when the show started.

Other than that, I loved all the references to the pilot. But they should know better than start screwing up with their own established plots, or this will end up sucking as much as saw!

umm, do you all really have that bad of memory???? Sylar gets his tele powers after he kills that one student of the doctor, then he kills the doctor. Thus why he doesnt like what he did. Suresh finds out, goes to new york, and walla, thats how it all adds up. NEVER did they put in the first season a time frame of how long in between everything was taking. You have just made up your own. Stop assuming and actually go off of what we have. And please, try to remember the story a little better so there will be less whining.

The guys over at CBR are back with the weekly Q&A Session with Heroes writers Aron Coleite and Joe Pokaski.

Here is a summary of some of the key details from the most recent Behind the Eclipse Q&A.

1) Matt is respecting Daphne's privacy and not reading her mind

2) Episode 3x10 - We will learn what Arthur has on Daphne

3) Volume 4 Fugitives is scheduled to begin Feb. 2nd

4) "Depowering" Peter was planned from the beginning of the show, but was also adjusted along the way.

5) As reported earlier, the Heroes game is indeed canceled for now.

6) Linderman does not have any kids.

7) Episode 3x12 - Sylar will gain a new power, that will reveal the truth about whether Angela really tried to drown Baby Gabriel

8) Usutu's paste is similar to Isaac's Heroin

9) Volume 4 Fugitives will reveal more about Sylar's struggles and his past

10) Sylar is not going to sacrifice himself to stop Arthur, but they do have a "plan" for Sylar

11) Episode 3x10 - We will see more of The Haitian in Haiti (going after his brother the Villain Samedi)

12) Arthur does not have The Hunger

13) Nathan will fly to Haiti (based on previous spoilers it will happen in Episode 3x10 to track The Haitian with Peter)

14) The Season 3 DVD Deleted Scenes will confirm what happened to Molly.

15) Episode 3x10 - Claire will be trained by "The Master"

16) Howard Grigsby, the bioluminescent man from the graphic novels is one of the escaped Level 5 villains

17) The Haitian will be the key to stopping Arthur.

I'm not acting arrogant, I'm calling it as I see it. He was coming across how you usually come across. And no, the writers weren't fired because they got Arthur's "death" wrong.

Whatever.

Another BIG one was HRG catching the Cab part!

This would been an Awesome episode had continuity not messed up like this.

I still haven't got the chance to rewatch Season 1 yet. But of course by what all you guys are saying(Assume you all rewatched them), the writers clearly got the continuity WRONG.

Edited by JediXAngel

Okay, for all you people concerned about the apparent continuity of Mohinder being in new york too soon I may have a good answer for ya. First of all you clearly weren't paying attention to how the story was ending. It all started 6months previous to season 1 (taking place at the same time as the Six Months Ago episode from season 1) but by the time it finished they were right at the start of season 1. You have Meredith starting the train fire, you have Arthur's "death" and then you finally have Noah saying "We're wrapped here". I take this as they had been monitoring Sylar for some time now and are now finished. Also, this is before Noah finds out that Sylar is going to be going after Claire so he has no real reason to want to harm him. Remember he is a "morally gray" character. Anyway, going back to the first episode, do you really think Noah was in NY only to get into Mohinder's cab and "scare" him... he just happened to be in the area :)

Also, Elle seemed pretty upset that they had "Created a Monster" which seems to me that she had seen more then just that second kill and the monster he became.

Keep debating the continuity. :)

Also, Sylar killed a lot of people before last night's episode didn't he?

We don't know that, we know he had a map with all the names of the gifted on there he could of killed many but the chances are the shattering glass man was his second kill.

Just saw the episode. I laughed out loud at the train scene. What rubbish. Before you all pounce, I love heroes. But that scene just ruined it for me, felt like they had to write that scene in 2 minutes. Its also the first episode ever where I actually got frustrated at hearing "Hiro's Theme" everytime he appears. But thats just me, I'm getting too old :p

Roll on the next episode.

The timeline argument is weak at best. The events aren't playing out as if weeks or months are passing by with each scene, so to assume that they aren't the same day, or a day or two apart, is one with very little weight. Just because it hasn't been explicitly stated that X hours/days has passed since the previous scene doesn't mean that X can be 1 or 1000, not without a logical reason. Because of this, the logical conclusion is that the events (Elle and Sylar) have occurred during a small span of time, thus making Mohinder the cab driver at the time Sylar committed his second kill royally screwed up.

Not to add to the discussion as it really didn't matter, but before Sylar killed the emo guy, he had a map with the strings for people with abilities right? It was where the list was when Elle grabbed it. Where did he get that you ask? Mohinder's father of course so that happened after he got his telekinesis and killed Mohinder's father. There, continuity is fine. Please move on to the next nitpick over some plot hole.

Its not weak at all Mathachew, it is pretty clear that it starts 6 months before the first season (as it starts with events that we know where going on during the season 1 episode "Six Months Ago") and finishes right as season 1 begins. In fact the only storyline that we can't say for sure ends right as season 1 started is Arthur's as we don't really know when he "died" and when his funeral was. This wasn't a continuity error, if anything it was just an unclear communication but it is easy to figure out if you actually pay attention to the story and what people are saying.

Also draklin makes a good point :)

Not to add to the discussion as it really didn't matter, but before Sylar killed the emo guy, he had a map with the strings for people with abilities right? It was where the list was when Elle grabbed it. Where did he get that you ask? Mohinder's father of course so that happened after he got his telekinesis and killed Mohinder's father. There, continuity is fine. Please move on to the next nitpick over some plot hole.

Yeah, that's right. That actually makes sense. I'm not really sure why people complain so much. This is all "filler." You are a watching a make-believe show about people with super powers (which I love) and complaining? Lol. Kidding.

I think we should hold judgement till end of the season, because so far I think it's much better than Season 2 and that's all that really matters. How many shows come back better than the first season (unless it sucked in the first place) anyways?

i said that like 8 post ago about sylar getting his first power and killer the father. the timeline is ok, yall just need to stop making up your own passage of time for the shower and accept that there really isnt any amount of time going, just really more of order of events.

i said that like 8 post ago about sylar getting his first power and killer the father. the timeline is ok, yall just need to stop making up your own passage of time for the shower and accept that there really isnt any amount of time going, just really more of order of events.

Sorry bro..didn't catch your original post. I think you hit it right on the nail though. Props either way.

Now..everyone take a deep breath. :D ...cause the show should get better (if your not happy with it).