Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I am not going to have time to rewatch some season 1 right now. I will probably do that sometime Friday, If I have time.

I dunno if someone asked you this or not, but who is the girl on the right in your sig?

doh cant watch the sneak peak just yet.

So no discussion as to what might happen to hiro? Aurthor can read minds and isnt a fool by any means, so I dont believe hiro can do his crappy bad guy act this time. And anyway, Aurthor already has that power, so can he take more of it? Or due to him having the power, can he not take it? Leaving someone like Hiro alive for him would be troublesome, so I could only see him killing him. Maybe this is where the african dude will come in and show some more of his future knowledge, of course, its Aurthor though.

Just been thinking of different possibilities. Could go many ways, but most of them look bad for Hiro. Did they do a sudden change to try and please other people and this is the way of doing it?

I dunno if someone asked you this or not, but who is the girl on the right in your sig?
Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Lilly Robbins :D

Heh i have been wanting to ask that question for a couple of days, It's a man thing :p

Hey All,

If you are a fan of HRG and the actor who plays his character Jack Coleman, well then you need to check out his blog over at TWOP called The HRG Files.

This week's blog revealed the title for Episode 3x17 as "Cold Wars" and he confirms that filming begins tomorrow. Coleman says that this episode is a "huge" one for HRG like Company Man in Season 1 and he provides us with a little preview of what the episode will be about!!

Here you go:

It won't air until February, I guess. I can't tell you a lot about it other than there's a kidnapping and mental interrogation. It will be a really cool episode, a psychological thriller. If you miss it, you will be hunted down and... rehabilitated.

This used to be my favorite show but lately I've been wondering what the hell these guys are thinking.

Did you watch the last episode? I thought it was great, pieced together so much stuff. :)

Episode 3.09 Sneak Peeks X4

1) Peter and Claire together and Claire helps Peter as Knox and Flint show up.

2) Arthur telling Nathan that he can be great.

3) Mohinder explains to Arthur that they need "The Catalyst" for the formula and it is a person.

4) Peter tells Claire that she killed him in the future and that she is turning into a killer.