Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Masi Oka was present at the morning show on NBC Today Show. Heroes come for promotion, it did not come empty handed but with a new excerpt from a forthcoming episode.

We see Hiro playing around with his ability at a bowling alley , teleports alot, and then ando wants to travel with him. He teleports to a comic shop [probably the future/ present version of the bowling alley ]: Sam's Comic book shop.

Sam and Frack / Seth Green and Breckin Meyer may be apart of 3x10 and fully appear in the next episode called Episode 3x11 The Eclipse, Part 2.

9th wonders comic by Isaac = see his past similar to how matt saw usutu's paintings of his life.

Hiro and Ando

Ando is trying to help Hiro to remember how to use his powers. The scene ends with Hiro and Ando teleporting to Saturday's Comic book shop.

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before, but does anyone think it's pretty stupid how everyone is friggin related to eachother. The guy farthest to the right is somehow connected to the guy farthest to the left. And how cheesy it is how they at one point in time crossed path with eachother. Yeah it's cool in a way but lame at the same time.

Course I'm just nitpicking. :p

Hiro :rofl:

just what we needed...people complain about Hiro being dumb/immature, etc....so they make him 10....yeah...that's not gonna make it worse.... :blink:

the funniest thing is that he's pretty much the same at "10" as he was at "28".... [sarcasm]brilliant[/sarcasm]

So maybe the second eclipse bring about more people with superpower..... because enhancing everyones current abilities wouldn't be that fantastic.

or it could do the reverse?

Another awesome episode tho, this season rocks all the other seasons out of the water.

Canadian Promo

the funniest thing is that he's pretty much the same at "10" as he was at "28"....

+1

I am one of the few people annoyed with Hiro being too dumbed down and relegated to comic relief in this season. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person cringing when he said "I'm 10"..

According to Kristin at E! Online, in Episode 3x18 another young boy is being cast. She speculates it could be for Sylar's son Noah again or better yet, another Hero will have a child.

She also informs us that another Petrelli brother, meaning Sylar or Nathan will be losing their powers.

I am going with Sylar based on some of our recent other spoilers and the same reason why Peter's powers were taken away, because he was too powerful, which was a common complaint by many fans.

--

NBC Promo "Eclipse Part 1"

--

Some Tidbits about episode 3.10

1) Arthur's reign as master villain will finally be challenged

2) Episode 3x13 War - There will be a "devastating" showdown between the Heroes and Villains

3) The Eclipse is NOT the reason another Petrelli brother loses their powers.

4) Nathan and Peter will go in search of The Haitian

5) The Haitian is a Hero not a Villain

6) We will also learn if The Haitian can restore memories. Maybe he will help out Hiro!?

--

Graphic Novel "Partners"

The eclipse gave them their powers? Hardly. They were doing their thing long before the eclipse, and now they're claiming it as the source of their powers? What about the people who were given powers like Nathan and Tracy? Do they lose it? Theoretically they shouldn't since the source was different, but they decided to go this route and it is what it is.

Last night's episode was ah improvement, though Elle going from "You killed my father" to "Let's get electric" was way too fast, despite Sylar making her pain go away as a result of copying her power.

How is that 9th wonders comic there showing hiro's events? Wasn't Isaac the writer?

Yah, I was puzzled by that as well. Unless someone else is drawing it now, but that's just so out of blue random.