Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

damm, i didn't want to Claire to became the catalyst, to predictable and boring with her be the cast role

i preferred much more to be another child and they all were to protect her

i like this season way more than the previous 2 but please, hope the next episodes with her is not all over again the "i'm special" crap

other than that, still continue to be the best season :)

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Sylar being able to take powers empathically which is pretty much peter's power :)

Not exactly. Sylar has to touch the person, while Peter just has to be near the person, which is involuntary.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Sylar being able to take powers empathically which is pretty much peter's power :)

They all have the same power i.e to leech but in different ways but its cool anyway.

Did anyone else think Daphney's "love" for Parkman was a little premature? I mean, I get how he's lookin out for her and has built this "closeness" with her, but c'mon! I LOVE YOU. !?! Huh? Already?

i'm getting fuc**** angry with heroes..

the plots are getting too easy and character development has gone down the pipe..did i just watch elle befriend sylar in a matter of hour/minutes despite his reputation and the little fact that he killed her father?!

Yes, you did see that.

What I'm curious about is why Claire is special and Sylar, Peter (when he could heal) and Arthur are not? Or why Adam Monroe wouldn't have been for that matter.

well, i for one am sick and tired with the way the writers are going with certain characters (sylar in particular). They cant seem to figure out which way they want to go.

What is this crap, with sylar now being able to achieve peoples abilities like Peter can. I dunno, just seems liek they're randomly slashing things into characters these days.

I don't think Claire is the catalyst....it's too predictable. If she is the catalyst that's a bad sign for the show. I bet the catalyst is someone we don't suspect. It might be Elle.

the would have been many eclipses between past and present when adam was around :huh: :unsure:

wouldnt he die?

No because losing his power wouldn't have killed him ;) (and the eclipse is not the source of the powers, foolish writers, it just doesn't make sense)