Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

No because losing his power wouldn't have killed him ;) (and the eclipse is not the source of the powers, foolish writers, it just doesn't make sense)

I thought that loosing his power was the reason he died? It looked that way anyhow ;)

I thought that loosing his power was the reason he died? It looked that way anyhow ;)

I was referring to a debate many pages back about how he died. I argued that it wasn't logical that he would've died instantly and that instead a power was used on him, but it's trivial at this point.

I was referring to a debate many pages back about how he died. I argued that it wasn't logical that he would've died instantly and that instead a power was used on him, but it's trivial at this point.

Oops sorry i am trying to keep up :p Must be the old age...

Peter needs his powers back... Claire's story has to die off... Hiro either has been to be killed or locked in some time warped field...

I like the stuff with the new company and their father, it's a good story and good potential... but still, this show has way too much filler crap. Not developing characters, not doing anything, just wasting time

Another 'meh' episode for me. Couldn't believe that both Elle's and Daphney's feelings changed so suddenly. Hiro was really annoying before and i didn't think they could make him worse but somehow they managed it. Oh, and i'm still sick of seeing Claire, hopefully she isn't the catalyst.

Was indeed a "meh" episode. Hiro is really starting to annoy me now, i wouldn't be surprised if he isn't killed off the show soon.

Was indeed a "meh" episode. Hiro is really starting to annoy me now, i wouldn't be surprised if he isn't killed off the show soon.

I think this one one of the top episodes, with Villains as the #1. Kinda like how its back to being split up good vs bad now =]

I think with each season they should string them together in one big ass movie type thing. Each movie has an awesome connection like that. Would be worth the time

I think this one one of the top episodes, with Villains as the #1. Kinda like how its back to being split up good vs bad now =]

I think with each season they should string them together in one big ass movie type thing. Each movie has an awesome connection like that. Would be worth the time

After what we've seen with season two and three, the writers big picture of a season isn't as fleshed as you want it to be.

Here is a summary of some of the key details from the most recent Behind the Eclipse Q&A.

This week is a pretty long list, so enjoy!!

1) The writers work as a team on the GNs with ideas pitched in a "loose rotation"

2) Episode 3x13 War - Building will be blown up, some stories and perhaps characters will be "put to rest", but there will still be no clear winner between the Heroes or Villains

3) Death is a necessary tool for the writers and maybe fans miss certain characters, but if they were not killed, they might not be missed as much

4) We have not see the last of Usutu (he was seen again in Episode 3x09 last night)

5) They try to explain the continuity error in the HRG/Elle/Sylar scene and it "infuriated" them.

6) We will learn a little bit more about "The Formula's" origins in some upcoming episodes.

7) Claire's future employment with Arthur was "averted or delayed" once Peter fell through the window.

8) Claire will not find out any time soon that her dad HRG was responsible for Sylar's path to killer. Sylar does not even know HRG was involved just Elle.

9) Most of the Heroes abilities come with side effects like The Hunger, but not as severe

10) We will eventually learn about Adam's kids, but not this season

11) Sylar gained the cryokinesis ability from James Walker by: killing, absorbing and then testing

12) Anyone with the ability to see the future is a threat to Arthur

13) If Arthur dies, all the powers go with him and are not returned to the original person.

14) It will not be that easy for Peter to regain his powers

15) Episode 3x11 - Sam and Frack will have a theory about the Eclipse being similar to the tides

16) They avoid answering several questions about Linderman and say "you never know"

17) HRG does feel guilty of making Sylar the killer he is

18) They would like to explore the story of Elle's mother but do not know when.

19) Episode 3x12 will see some "memory healing" (I assume this is related to Hiro)

20) Arthur doesn't use powers on Nathan, because they wanted Linderman to be feared thus he wanted to kill him hoping to send a message to the DA's office

21) Keep checking out the GNs for more character from "The List" to appear

22) Doyle will return in Episode 3x13 and will have at least one appearance in Volume 4

Some of those are pretty cool, and we finally know what ability Molly's dad had.

5) They try to explain the continuity error in the HRG/Elle/Sylar scene and it "infuriated" them.

Booyah.

11) Sylar gained the cryokinesis ability from James Walker by: killing, absorbing and then testing

The only problem I have with this is that he was in the process of scooping up some food. Why do this if your head is in the process of being ripped open? :unsure: Possible that Sylar used telekinesis to keep him still, but most of his other victims were flung against a wall. Meh, add it to the list, but it's no big thing.

This used to be my favorite show.

To hell with it. It's so stupid and I hate all the characters. They just keep trying to make this stupid **** work and I'm sick of it. I think anyone in this forum could write and make it work better. I'm tired of it. A great show ruined by morons. It reminds me of how these ********ers are trying get bailed out by Congress right now. Hang them all. It's worthless.

I think anyone in this forum could write and make it work better. I'm tired of it. A great show ruined by morons. It reminds me of how these ********ers are trying get bailed out by Congress right now. Hang them all. It's worthless.

Correction: I think anyone in this forum like to pretend they could write and make it work better.

Go head, make your OWN show! And let's see if YOU really can do it better!!!

No sense in getting arrogant, without showing proof!

No, I'm sure there are some talented writers on this forum that could write better material than what's been used. You constantly accuse people of being arrogant, maybe the problem lies on your end?

Look, you dont like it, stop ur whinning and dont watch it!

Personally I'm enjoying this season and look forward to the eclipse.

I think the story is going fine. It is after all a comic story.

I must say I was all over this show long before it first came out.. And the first season I was so enthralled with it.....now I just DVR it on G4 and watch it whenever I get bored.. It's sad really, had such HUGE potential.

But I must say I find myself were I can't miss an episode of Chuck...and it used to be the other way around.

Correction: I think anyone in this forum like to pretend they could write and make it work better.

Go head, make your OWN show! And let's see if YOU really can do it better!!!

No sense in getting arrogant, without showing proof!

Have you not heard the words personal opinion before, why do you insist on jumping on people?

Personally and I said personally Heroes has become very tedious, I used to look forward to the next episode but I gave up watching 2 weeks ago.

Personally I'm enjoying this season and look forward to the eclipse.

I think the story is going fine. It is after all a comic story.

What happened to the days when we were all allowed to have our say? The topic title says Spoilers and Thoughts, are negative voices disallowed?

^the negativity level is turning into trolling/complete beat up.....

thoughts on shows are great, like lost it can be really interesting, but what is happening here is just plain throwing tomatoes and isnt really interesting to read. :/

^the negativity level is turning into trolling/complete beat up.....

thoughts on shows are great, like lost it can be really interesting, but what is happening here is just plain throwing tomatoes and isnt really interesting to read. :/

V

Look, you don't like it, stop your whining and don't read it! :p

Incase anyone wants to know Samedi's power (Haitians Brother) is In penetrable Skin which is the same as from the extra from last season that wasn't used.

Incase anyone wants to know Samedi's power (Haitians Brother) is In penetrable Skin which is the same as from the extra from last season that wasn't used.

Thanks for that!