Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Actually that's a good inconsistency that I didn't think of. At that point in time, the formula was already in use because anyone could get abilities, and yet Ando killed Hiro for the other half of the formula, but to what end? Oh wait, there I go again criticizing the show... :unsure:

there is no inconsistency.

hiro has the other half of the formula for the worlds greatest chocolate cake.

there is no inconsistency.

hiro has the other half of the formula for the worlds greatest chocolate cake.

I recon we will get to see him baking it in the next season...

Thank you Rappy, I said that a few pages back but it seems that those of us who feel the show isn't as good as it used to be aren't allowed to join in. Anyway did anyone else notice Maya suddenly lost her strong Spanish accent in season 3 and is now an American? :laugh:

Not to mention a total whorebag who walked around the house in her underwear.. Nothing wrong with that though :shifty:

I for one, will kinda miss Maya, not so much but definitely have NO hate for her like other people!

So, when will Heroes take a Vacation? Every Monday until when?

I think theres 4 more then a break for Christmas.

Your about the only one now day's.. Lmao. Seems like everyone else is starting to hate it.

Nope I love it still to regardless of the crap people throw its way

So 24th (Today), 1st, 8th, and 15th... right?

And it comes back when?

Epguides says:

45. 3-11 311 1 Dec 08 The Eclipse : Part 2

46. 3-12 312 8 Dec 08 Our Father

47. 3-13 313 15 Dec 08 War

48. 3-14 TBA

Tim Kring Apologises After he Called Viewers Saps!

I need to strongly apologize for the slightly mangled quote of mine that is making it?s way around the internet. It was made while trying to explain the rise in DVR and online audience for the show. I was making the point that these platforms now offer a superior way to watch the show (without commercials, with extra content, commentary, at the audience?s convenience, etc.) And went on to say how it?s getting to the point where ?watching the show on the air is relegated to the poor saps and dip****s who can?t figure out how to program their DVR?s?. (Or something close to that) It was a boneheaded attempt at being ?cute? and making a point. Instead, it turned out to be just plain insulting and stupid. I know now how it sounded, but I truly never meant to suggest anything negative about our audience. No one cares more about the fans than we do at Heroes, and no one appreciates them more than me. We are grateful for whatever way people are finding our show. Now more than ever.

I want to take this opportunity to say that I?m very sorry for this careless, lame remark. The best way to make it up to you is to live up to my promise that the upcoming episodes of the show are fantastic. I think you?ll agree we?re really on a roll and we couldn?t be more excited about the last four episodes of ?Villains? and the upcoming volume, ?Fugitives?, which we feel will be a huge hit with the audience.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Humbly

Tim Kring

3.13 Duality Sypnosis

THE HEROES FIND THEMSELVES TEAMING UP AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AND THE GOOD, OR BAD, IN ALL OF THEM COMES TO THE SURFACE ? ROBERT FORSTER, GEORGE TAKEI, BREA GRANT, JESSALYN GILSIG, JAMIE HECTOR AND BLAKE SHIELDS GUEST STAR - In the aftermath of the showdown against Arthur Petrelli, the Petrelli brothers (Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia) find themselves battling against one another and Nathan makes a move that will have global repercussions. Meanwhile, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) holds Claire (Hayden Panettiere), H.R.G. (Jack Coleman), Meredith (guest star Jessalyn Gilsig) and Angela (Cristine Rose) hostage at Primatech and a face-off ensues. Elsewhere, Ando (James Kyson Lee), Matt (Greg Grunberg) and Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) continue their attempts rescue Hiro (Masi Oka) ? and Dr. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) may be their only hope. Ali Larter also stars. Ntare Mwine, David H. Lawrence XVII and Chad Faust also guest star.

Damn that sounds pretty good Rappy.

I for one enjoy the series still, and can't wait to see how volume 3 ends, and what's in store for volume 4.

But dear god, could they please make Hiro like future badass Hiro from season 1? Please?

Damn that sounds pretty good Rappy.

I for one enjoy the series still, and can't wait to see how volume 3 ends, and what's in store for volume 4.

But dear god, could they please make Hiro like future badass Hiro from season 1? Please?

Same. I'm loving every minute of it. Claire's been a bit stupid lately, but oh well. I can deal with it. It's still a wonderful show to me.

this would be a great moment to bring future hiro into reality. Have his 10 yr old mind just sort of go into shock from seeing something crazy, and have him turn sort of all hard core savior.

Some Spoilers from Kristin!

Kerri in Irvine, Calif.: Any word of cast changes or deaths at Heroes? I'm still hoping a few of the characters will go far, far away!

One of them will die soon, and personally, it's not who I was hoping for! (This death also puts an end to a new love story as we know it.) However, I'm also hearing that the powers that be may be doing some more thorough house-cleaning among the Heroes cast, thanks to a little Lost-like catastrophe at the end of the current "Villains" volume. Last night at the Christmas Tree Lighting at the Grove (an outdoor shopping mecca here in L.A.), Greg Grunberg spilled to me: "There's a huge plane crash, and all of us are involved...I'll tell you this, it's not Oceanic 815, and I'm not in the pilot seat. It's a little different."

Dani in Manchester, N.H.: More Heroes please!

More on that big ol' plane crash: I'm told Hunter (Zeljko Ivanek) captures many of our favorite Heroes and loads them onto a transport plane. (Think prisoners heading to Guant?namo Bay.) When the plane goes down, "You don't know who survives," says Grunny. When asked if Angela Petrelli would be joining their nondirty "mile-high club," Cristine Rose tells me, "I'm getting old, I don't see myself parachuting." So could that be how some of our Heroes survive? More importantly, did the plane go down because Desmond forgot to key in the numbers in the Hatch?

Mark in Long Island, N.Y.: Will we ever discover Daphne's secret on Heroes?

Yes we will! Tonight, Daphne (Brea Grant) heads home, and there she finds she has some unexpected guests: Matt, Hiro and Ando. Also, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) heads to Haiti tonight to solve some more family mysteries, but he better be careful, because he's going to be kidnapped.

wtf, is the audio completely missing for anybody else? I just get background music, no voices, making the entire second half horrible to watch. So I turned it off until I can watch it with characters talking. :p