Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

You guys complain about Heroes rating poor, but also know that for some DAMN REASON "Dancing With the Stars' is one of the Hottest show on TV these days, which as you can see it goes against Heroes (Check out it's ratings!!! :o).

That, plus the fact the other shows that beat Heroes serves a COMPLETELY Different demographic/genre (Comedy)!

So, NO, a similar show like Heroes did NOT beat Heroes!

So what if another show like Heroes didn't beat Heroes? You need to look at it from the point of view of the sponsors. Why do you think every other network is so afraid of putting up anything against American Idol? If the show isn't getting high ratings, no matter what goes up against it, the sponsors will pull out and go to the more popular show. It is all about numbers, not, "well, they still won in the drama genre, so that counts for something, right?"

Dancing With the Stars get's over 21 million viewers? Sad people :huh:

That's what America has become. A bunch of dumb, lazyass morons who'd rather watch something that matches their intelligence (Dancing With the Stars, American Idol, Survivor, etc. instead of watching something more intelligent). These are the same people who'd look at you puzzled say, "The Discovery Channel?"

Great to see Seth green :) I Liked how everyone tried they're powers and looked stupid, like Matt tilting his head and Sylar moving his finger, just shows how much they rely on their powers.

Yeah the Matt one was awesome :laugh:

So what if another show like Heroes didn't beat Heroes? You need to look at it from the point of view of the sponsors. Why do you think every other network is so afraid of putting up anything against American Idol? If the show isn't getting high ratings, no matter what goes up against it, the sponsors will pull out and go to the more popular show. It is all about numbers, not, "well, they still won in the drama genre, so that counts for something, right?"

That's what America has become. A bunch of dumb, lazyass morons who'd rather watch something that matches their intelligence (Dancing With the Stars, American Idol, Survivor, etc. instead of watching something more intelligent). These are the same people who'd look at you puzzled say, "The Discovery Channel?"

It's NOT really that "Dancing With Stars", "American Idol" is for Dumb, lazy Morons. I think it's just NOT Our genre, like what I like music-wise "R&B/Pop/Hiphop" is NOT what MOST members on this forum likes...appearantly.

But, even if these these show doesn't exist, I doubt these viewers would flock to a show like Heros, or Terminator:SCC, Since the BOTTOMLINE is it's a difference demographic/genre and people into Sci-fi/Action should be watching Heroes already instead anyway!

Daphne's dad "Why are you turning your head sideways? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, son?"

:rofl:

"Hiro now thinks he is 10 years old!"

http://www.swfupload.com/view/115115.htm

:rofl:

Your way of writing is really annoying. You can leave caps lock off and people will still understand you.

Anyway, it was a good episode. I'm wondering what Angela Petrelli will do in the coming eps and what will happen to Peter. At the moment those are the most interesting characters in my opinion.

That was probably one of the better episodes of the season (IMO).

Great to see Seth green :) I Liked how everyone tried they're powers and looked stupid, like Matt tilting his head and Sylar moving his finger, just shows how much they rely on their powers.

Yeah, it was almost like the writers were making fun of themselves.

- "Why are you tilting your head like that."

- Sylar "I hate Heroes".

Sadly. Few kids can name more than a dozen presidents or every state these days (required stuff when I was in school), but they can tell you who has won every season of American Idol. It's sad, it really is.

ratda5.jpg

You know looking at those numbers..WOW .. CBS averaged 11.92 Million viewers NBC averaged 6.2 and ABC averaged 14 million. I mean dancing with the stars had 21.3 MILLION!!! wow.

Stuff that I rather NOT watch at all :(

Work > Watch these shows on CBS, ABC!!!

Yeah, it was almost like the writers were making fun of themselves.

- "Why are you tilting your head like that."

- Sylar "I hate Heroes".

"Hiro now thinks he is 10 years Old"

Yeah writers are obviously making fun of themselves!

Question: Are we going to see some Heroes deaths before "Villains" is over? And is he/she going to actually stay dead? -- Dan

Ausiello: I know of at least one, and, well, let's just say I was not happy. I have a hunch we'll see a lot more permanent bloodshed in "Fugitives." In related news, Heroes is looking for an actor in his 40s to play a member of a bomb squad who is called on to defuse an explosive situation.

Graphic Novel 113 - The Caged Bird

Earlier this morning, NBC issued a press release announcing their mid-season schedule for January 2009. The biggest omissions for January are Chuck, Heroes, Life and My Own Worst Enemy. All of those shows, except for the recently canceled My Own Worst Enemy, will return in February. NBC was very clear in making this point. In addition to a brand new Monday night slate for the month of January, there are also some new NBC specials poised to hit the air, including two new Saturday Night Live prime-time specials. Friday Night Lights, which has been airing its third season exclusively on DirecTV, will make its return to Fridays on NBC in January.

I just got into Heroes a few months ago. I'm pretty disappointed that Season 1 was the only truly awesome season... 2 could have been better but got messed up from the strike, and 3 is just a mess.

After watching Lost though, I guess my standards have gone up

No, that's the volume finale. Volume 4 is starting in the middle of the season. Remember, the show goes by volumes, not seasons ;)

No, that's the volume finale. Volume 4 is starting in the middle of the season. Remember, the show goes by volumes, not seasons ;)

Wait, so is does that mean that it will be a new storyline then?

No it will be a continuation but a few months or so after time line wise.

You guys complain about Heroes rating poor, but also know that for some DAMN REASON "Dancing With the Stars' is one of the Hottest show on TV these days, which as you can see it goes against Heroes (Check out it's ratings!!! :o).

Take your sock off of your foot. Now stuff it in your virtual mouth. I swear to a dog, if you start up again about how Heroes can't possibly have a bad word said about it because you found some show it beat in the ratings, I'll post-restrict you and make you watch what others type while you're unable to respond. I figure it would take about 10 minutes before your brain exploded from the inability to answer anyone's points with more nonsense.

I'm serious; back off on this point and discuss the SHOW, not the 5,000 reasons only you can come up with to explain how it can't possibly have EVER had one show worse than the one before it.

Take your sock off of your foot. Now stuff it in your virtual mouth. I swear to a dog, if you start up again about how Heroes can't possibly have a bad word said about it because you found some show it beat in the ratings, I'll post-restrict you and make you watch what others type while you're unable to respond. I figure it would take about 10 minutes before your brain exploded from the inability to answer anyone's points with more nonsense.

I'm serious; back off on this point and discuss the SHOW, not the 5,000 reasons only you can come up with to explain how it can't possibly have EVER had one show worse than the one before it.

:omg:

I was going to post the BTE this week but the questions are dumb and everything asked we know so I didn't post it...instead I'll just leave these here :p

Heroes-Hunger.jpg

Heroes-Matt.jpg

I'll post-restrict you and make you watch what others type while you're unable to respond.

I'd make him watch an hour of Dancing with The Stars whilst wearing a gag but that's just me :sleep2:

This is basically the same way Season 2 would have been; it was supposed to have the volume 2 finale when it did, and then volume 3 was supposed to start right after that. The writers' strike threw those plans off. If that hadn't happened, we'd be on volume 4 already, I'm assuming.