Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Hereos is a half season again

Season Finale is December 15th

This is probably addressed, but I don't want to read back on previous posts:

No it's not. It's a fall finale and the end of Volume 3. Volume 4 (second half of season three) will resume in February if I'm not mistaken.

So what if another show like Heroes didn't beat Heroes? You need to look at it from the point of view of the sponsors. Why do you think every other network is so afraid of putting up anything against American Idol? If the show isn't getting high ratings, no matter what goes up against it, the sponsors will pull out and go to the more popular show. It is all about numbers, not, "well, they still won in the drama genre, so that counts for something, right?"
It's about demographics as well... Oil of Olay isn't going to put their ad in the middle of a UFC bout just because of the ratings...

Heroes had captured a huge following of 20-30 year-olds in its first season, which marketing departments salavate over.

That's what America has become. A bunch of dumb, lazyass morons who'd rather watch something that matches their intelligence (Dancing With the Stars, American Idol, Survivor, etc. instead of watching something more intelligent). These are the same people who'd look at you puzzled say, "The Discovery Channel?"
More dumb, lazy, morons park their fat, sloppy asses in front of the TV than other people, regardless of the country.

Let's not try to generalize about all of America too much. ;)

didn't watch some of the shows but watch the most recent one. and i think the story is finally going in a better direction.

anyone wanna tell me why hiro thinks hes 10?

Hiro went on a spirit walk and Arthur came to wipe it out except he wiped out most of his memory instead.

More dumb, lazy, morons park their fat, sloppy asses in front of the TV than other people, regardless of the country.

Let's not try to generalize about all of America too much. ;)

Hey, I'm proud to be an American. But it is sad when there's more people that know who won American Idol than who the Vice President is.

Don't come to the UK then Hurmoth, all we care about is why someone walked out of Strictly Come Dancing and why the X-Factor is amazing because some no hoper won.

CBR Behind the Eclipse

1) Both writers discuss writing episodes together and joke about the main difference is that it increases the odds of them killing each other

2) Charles Devereaux was not the catalyst before Claire.

3) They hope that writer Bryan Fuller returns.

4) Episode 3x19 is titled "Shades of Gray" and will give us more of Sylar's story.

5) No "hands-on" action planned for Sandra because her hands "are full"

6) We will eventually find out about Charles Devereaux's abilities, but no plan for when

7) Most of the actors came up with their "signature moves" meaning the actions the make or do when using their powers.

8) The writers have a Sylar's path already planned out for Volume 4.

9) The main nemesis (villain) for Volume 4 Fugitives is someone we have already seen

10) The Company follows genetic lineage to learn abilities of characters. They did not know know Sylar's ability, but observed it.

11) They clarified a continuity error with the GNs regarding The Haitian being an only child, saying a line was cut explaining he learned only about his brother after being recruited by the Company.

12) Confirmed that there was another writing error with Flint saying he was pushed by an invisible man.

Didn't we know Charles ability?

bah, Nathan being a humanitarian. :/ Lots of action in that episode though. :yes:

So, it seems the eclipse didn't affect Peter at all, so his power are definitely gone for sure. Which is a good thing and I hope it remains that way for awhile...

Great episode of Heroes!

The real sylar is back!!!

Gee, who would have thought. This season has been nothing but side switching during every episode. They could have called this season "Heroes: Volume 3: Side Switchers" or "Heroes: Volume 3: I'm good, I'm bad, I'm good, I'm bad."

Was I the only one that was excited when Claire died?

Nope.

Loved the last 10 minutes. Hiro was awesome when he was teleporting left right and centre.

When Claire died I could hear all the fans going "yes finally" but they all turned off when she woke up :laugh:

This week we have details for Volume 4 Fugitives.

1) Elle might not be dead and will most likely return at some point (I am not sure that would be such a great idea, but I am sure the Kristen Bell fans are happy). Seems like there is a cover up in the works.

2) In Volume 4 Fugitives Sylar will be searching for more details about his past. If you have read previous spoilers you will know that Episode 3x19 (the 6th episode of Volume 4 will focus on Sylar).

3) Nathan's darkside will be seen in Volume 4.