Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Yup!

We get the first scene of Volume 4 at the end of the episode!

Should be the best episode of season.

"Claire is looking for colleges"

No, please just no

not another cheerleader story, boyfriend dramas and moaning all the time

Appearantly, that's what some people want...

Appearantly, that's what some people want...

Who, exactly? I haven't seen or heard of anyone who likes what Claire has been for the last three seasons.

The show's writers are fixing the show based on fan comments, so that has to be what A LOT people want to see.

Clearly you haven't been reading our comments, and neither have they.

A lot of people want to see a quality story again and something that actually makes sense. Just how many times do we need to see Claire rebel, make up.... ah forget it.

Maybe the show will be better with 25% or more of the cast being killed. *Crosses fingers* I don't see how a show can be saved just by bringing in Fuller when it's been going down hill since the start of season 2. That said, I love Fuller.

No, they were blinded by her hotness and missed those. Same with Ali. You know, I have come to the conclusion that the Tracy character could have been played by anyone. The 1 of a set of triplets has meant nothing to the story and was just an easy way to keep Ali on the show. She is no longer needed on the show.

Who said it's gotta be people from Neowin?

That said, they need to STOP treating Claire like the hottest girl on the show...

They need to look into other Hot girls (More Brunettes, and Minorities) and make them good not suck (like Maya) and stop focusing on just Claire for the Hot-girl treatment!

That said, they need to STOP treating Claire like the hottest girl on the show...

They need to look into other Hot girls (More Brunettes, and Minorities) and make them good not suck (like Maya) and stop focusing on just Claire for the Hot-girl treatment!

How about they focus on making the story better instead of hot girls?

Who, exactly? I haven't seen or heard of anyone who likes what Claire has been for the last three seasons.

Jedi.

They need to look into writing better and it doesn't matter how hot they are.

Look at Chloe on 24. No one would ever say she is 'hot' (cute, maybe, but not hot). But she is probably the second most popular character on the show, and thats the reason she hasn't died when everyone else has.

Are you sure the 'Duel' name wasn't just someones typo?

Or this 'rename' the same thing?

Well I've just learnt that NBC have renamed Episode 3.13 for the 3rd time.

Originally called War, then Duality, then Duel, and now Dual...

(Thats what Spoiler TV typed so I assume it was a typo or just someone being stupid)

No, they were blinded by her hotness and missed those. Same with Ali. You know, I have come to the conclusion that the Tracy character could have been played by anyone. The 1 of a set of triplets has meant nothing to the story and was just an easy way to keep Ali on the show. She is no longer needed on the show.

Ali Larter's characters should have all gone away with season 1. No idea why they brought her back. They all suck and so do their backstory.

Ali Larter's characters should have all gone away with season 1. No idea why they brought her back. They all suck and so do their backstory.

I like Tracy a heap more than I liked Niki... but I mean Tracy isn't really doing anything.... :\