Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I hated how Peter was against anything to do with the formula, but just at the last second he changed his mind (rushed)

If anyone finds out about Ando's new power(which will surely happen) he'll be wanted by other heroes or villians, which should be fun.

I bet Sylar's not dead...lol

I think that Hiro will try and attempt to regain his powers back next volume(by getting the formula again..), even though he might fail. Its still very possible that the future with Ando shocks Hiro will happen. Plus the future that the Earth gets split in two.

1. The formula isn't totally destroyed, I doubt ripping it in half destroys it.

2. Claire is still a catalyst, she came from a future where she was given it.

1. As far as someone else being able to remake the formula again, it wont be possible with the paper version ripped up. However it may now be transferred into Suresh since he is the only one who might still remember how to make it and might have absorbed some it while he was soaked in the formula.

2. Well think about it, if baby Claire was not given the catalyst, then automatically means the future Claire does not have it either. On top of that it, was given to Hiro before it was stolen by Arthur. So as far as the catalyst goes, the only person who might still have some its powers is Suresh.

I finally saw the finale today and it was great. Really loved the fast paced action! I'm mad that the guy who used people's fears is dead.

Yeah he did pretty cheaply if you ask me.

ando + peter = peter gaining powers by proxy = proxy x 1000? = all the abilitys of everyone within new york?

No remember Peter only has the power to fly now.. His powers were stolen so he is no longer a "sponge" WHICH SUCKS BTW!!! That was an awesome ability.

How do we know he only has the power to fly? We know he used to be able to absorb powers from other people. So i guess he absorbed Nathans power. I'm guessing that formula gives you a power depending on the actual person, not just by random. So i'm guessing Peters power is the ability to absorb powers, so no matter how many injections he has, he will still get that power. It is genetic.

No Peter's Dad took his abilites from him.. So he had NO powers... When Peter took the formula it gave him the ability to fly.

No Peter's Dad took his abilites from him.. So he had NO powers... When Peter took the formula it gave him the ability to fly.

Yeah but what lingwo is trying to say is it could be in his DNA markup even tho he lost it when his dad took it, that power may always be there in his DNA so if he ever got a chance to get it back he would get the same power he had before but at this time its all hear say as we don't know.

You could say he wanted to fly because he was in trouble so he thought about flying and got it.

Just because he flew there doesn't mean he just had the power of flying. If his empath power was restored, he could've just copied Nathan's ability to fly out of there since Nathan was in close proximity.

No, when Peter took the formula it gave him his orginal absorb ability, he absorbed nathan's flying ability and was able to fly them away.

I believe the formula gave him his power he had before, and that every person has one power embedded in their genetic code. He was near Nathan and he received the power of flight.

Peter got his original powers back like others have stated. What power you would get is definitely stored in your genetic makeup, and he was by Nathan and flame boy when he injected himself, so he flew away.

Also, it would be rediculous to have another "flying" man in the show. Also it would be unbalanced to have 1 Super strong villian but not a heroe.... it'll balance things out, Sylar and Peter being the two most powerful humans so far.....

anyone else notice that they may be removing time travel completely? No one has time travel that we know of so far, so that will make it so peter and or sylar cant time travel, but who knows, it may appear again. Im just curious if they are trying to remove the whole time travel bit now.

Peter could still time travel if he gets Ando and Daphne's power.

yeah but thats a really weird and "controlled" time travel.. i mean his powers isnt really about time travel, its about accelerating ones powers, its not like Hiro where he can choose when to time travel, how to time travel and teleport when he wants.

Peter might still be able to time travel if he gets Ando and Daphne's power. That's only if he can super charge himself....

That will so funny is Peter super charged himself!

I actually think that changing this time travel thing, is one of the best "we are fixing the show" things they have done. I mean think about it.. We all fussed saying how stupid that was, that if someone screws up, "its ok we can just travel back in time and fix it". It's just to much.. Now you have a much more "controlled" time travel as bolerodan put it. It's still possible, if needed, but it's much harder to accomplish.. And honestly much cooler to see happen then just blink your eyes and you are instantly 100 years in the past.. But the problem comes as what to do with Hiro? If they get rid of him I swear I will stop watching.. He is the star of the show, as well as the comic relief... But do you allow him to get time travel back? Do you allow him to get the formula and inject himself to get a new ability? Can't do that because as you have shown with Peter, Hiro should get time travel back... So is he now the side kick to Ando? Or is his job still to save the planet, but now he has to use the help of everyone else around him? Does Hiro "man up" and become like his father and lead "the company"? I am really interested to see how it pans out.

Finally saw the finale tonight. Very rushed and somewhat of a mess, but it's finally over. The dumbest part of the episode was Claire and Noah running from the explosion.

What that said, Sylar will be back, Arthur disappeared with absolutely no explanation, Peter should have his original power back (absorption) and at this point should have flight and fire, a black president will become a cliche among other TV shows (just a wild guess), all of the villains sent after Sylar should be dead since the building they were all in exploded, and where did the Haitian go after Arthur died? Poof, he's gone. Looking forward to what volume 4 brings us, hopefully it will not be the disappointment that season 3 was.