Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Glad to see that other people liked the alternate ending of volume 2 more than the aired ending. I hate the reasoning they gave for switching it, that it was too long for a cliffhanger to be out there. Don't they know that most of their target audience spends weeks and months (8 of them between S3 and S4) of Lost episodes going 'WTF?'

Morons.

Then the slow build up of volume 2 would have been worth it, and Maya would have had an actual purpose.

By the way, on the last alternate clip from the S2 DVD, why does it flash 'spoiler alert' at the end? Did they just put that in the wrong place?

Glad to see that other people liked the alternate ending of volume 2 more than the aired ending. I hate the reasoning they gave for switching it, that it was too long for a cliffhanger to be out there. Don't they know that most of their target audience spends weeks and months (8 of them between S3 and S4) of Lost episodes going 'WTF?'

Morons.

Then the slow build up of volume 2 would have been worth it, and Maya would have had an actual purpose.

By the way, on the last alternate clip from the S2 DVD, why does it flash 'spoiler alert' at the end? Did they just put that in the wrong place?

I think it was because it reveals angelas ability but I think all along we knew what she had.

I think it was because it reveals angelas ability but I think all along we knew what she had.

Hmm, and what would that be? She can see the (possible) future?

I thought they were always hinting that her ability was persuation?

Hmm, and what would that be? She can see the (possible) future?

I thought they were always hinting that her ability was persuation?

I always thought it was something to do with dreams because remember peter went back in one of her past moments but yeah future is probably right as well

I always thought it was something to do with dreams because remember peter went back in one of her past moments but yeah future is probably right as well

I dunno, that's the same ability as Charles Deveaux. I don't see them having the same ability, I would think they can come up with something better for Angela at this point with how integrated to the story she is.

I dunno, that's the same ability as Charles Deveaux. I don't see them having the same ability, I would think they can come up with something better for Angela at this point with how integrated to the story she is.

Pretty sure they've never said what Charles power is. They've never even said he had a power. I think it would be a pretty safe bet that Angela's power has always been the dreaming.

this has always been the big debate.... obviously he has a power... my only argument to peter getting the dream power from his mom is when he has the dream about his brother being in the car accident... that happens the night he graduated from nursing school or whatever... so chances are he never met Charles before that... so its very likely that he accquired the dream power from his mom...

Dreams is what I thought it was because he communicated to Charles in the dream but maybe that was just Charles

my answer/guess to this that Charles has the same power as Peter.... but now that I think about it... that couldnt work as Charles would have had contact with Adam..so... there goes that theory... damn

my answer/guess to this that Charles has the same power as Peter.... but now that I think about it... that couldnt work as Charles would have had contact with Adam..so... there goes that theory... damn

Peters default power was leeching so it matters what Charles power is so we know what he leeched off him

Can't wait for the 22nd! This season looks awesome from what i have been reading! (Thanks Rappy :p)

Untold Stories of Sylar

I loved how Sylar just killed the man :D

Wait, the link says season 3 but the page says season 2. So is this a spoiler for season 3 or parts that were removed from Season 2? If it was from season 2, will Sylar have those powers in season 3? He is going to be ridiculously powerful, but then so is Peter so I guess it balances out.

Wait, the link says season 3 but the page says season 2. So is this a spoiler for season 3 or parts that were removed from Season 2? If it was from season 2, will Sylar have those powers in season 3? He is going to be ridiculously powerful, but then so is Peter so I guess it balances out.

Seeing as its Season 2 I won't put in tags.

Yeah I am not sure what powers he took there, one looked like Camouflage the other I am not sure because he said to Sylar he couldn't kill him.

Sylar say the guys power, his skin is impenetrable. As in if he is shot it will bounce off of him kind of like how bullets bounce off of super man, unlike superman however his brain can still be ripped out through his mouth :)

Sylar say the guys power, his skin is impenetrable. As in if he is shot it will bounce off of him kind of like how bullets bounce off of super man, unlike superman however his brain can still be ripped out through his mouth :)

It would help if the vid wasn't out of sync lol, I am going to buy Season 2 sometime next week so if this is on there I will see it again :p

Does make sylar near invincible!

I assume you have read the spoilers for the first episode of season 3 rappy when he takes claire's power

I did because I posted them here :p I for one think this is a stupid move to give sylar imortality so to speak but sylar will become pivotal of course later on so if he can't die he will always be there