Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

I did because I posted them here :p I for one think this is a stupid move to give sylar imortality so to speak but sylar will become pivotal of course later on so if he can't die he will always be there

I don't think it's a stupid move at all, I think him an peter are ment to be a balance. Otherwise it would be superman without kryptonite. That said I think both peter and sylar are still more vulnerable to death then Adam or Claire. For example, I believe they mentioned in an interview a while back that peter's blood couldn't be used to heal other in the same way as Claire or Adam. Who knows though :)

Rest of the Promo Pictures in UHQ!

th_29e325ee.jpgth_d5f0a8b6.jpgth_63e5443b.jpgth_d8c3d91f.jpgth_0257a800.jpgth_500517e7.jpgth_7af8e523.jpgth_d6191f2b.jpgth_e75ec493.jpgth_f224d76d.jpgth_c4bd63b5.jpg

--

If you have kept up to speed on all the Season 3 spoilers, then you will know that Sylar supposedly will have a baby named Noah in a future episode. However, as suspected by many fans, Kristin at E! Online is reporting that it is indeed a baby of one of the Heroes.

The video by Kristin shows, Claire, Elle and Niki/Tracy as potential baby mamas.

pic looks like nikki/jessica/tracy may have a different power now.... ive seen one other character look at a plant that way..... :ninja:

I was thinking the same thing :shiftyninja:

Well today, Kristin from E! Online provided us with a couple of interesting tidbits in her most recent post about the characters of Matt and Tracy.

If you have seen the promos and previous spoilers, you will know Matt is stuck in the middle of the desert. It seems like he will meet and African bushman with powers to paint the future like Issac. Apparently Matt will learn that in the future everyone will fly. This hints that humans will evolve or perhaps Mohinder's super serum does get out and everyone gains an ability to fly.

Kristin also hints at Tracy' potential power hinting she might kill a reporter (William Katt) by accident and then hints she might be Niki's twin. After one of the most recent sneak peeks we see Tracy open a coffin and see herself or Niki in it, thus pretty much confirming a storyline about twins or a time line crossed.

Well here is the full report, what do you think this all could mean??

Nathaniel in Washington, D.C.: What can you tell me about Heroes' future?

Let's see...Matt Parkman's (Greg Grunberg) future is drawn for him by an African bushman, and in the world's future, the sky is full of people who can fly. It'll be just like The Jetsons! Except, you know,no flying contraptions needed. This is a future I'm looking forward to 'cause the traffic on the 405 is killing me.

Emma in Cedar Rapids, Iowa: Can you tell me anything more about Ali Larter's character's powers on Heroes?

You know the reporter played by William Katt of Greatest American Hero who confronts "Tracy Strauss" (Ali Larter) with evidence that she's actually "Niki Saunders"? Well, there's a reason he's only in one episode, and that reason is that someone kills him by accident. (Wait a minute, could Ali be playing a character with a lethal power? Noooo!) Also, after Tracy begins to believe the reporter might be

right about her real identity, she sets off to find the doctor who delivered her, in hopes that he can tell her more about her origins. She finds out at summer camp she has an identical twin, and they set off on a mischievious but adorable mission to get their parents to reunite. Or wait, that last sentence may have been from another story.

ugh... 13 more days.... what ever happened to those online videos NBC did... did they really only plan to do the one series for Echo's character?...

Yeah stupid isn't it, I wanted more!

It is two hours. The first hour is a recap. Been stated many pages back, not sure how Jedi missed that.

He was distracted by Haydens low cut top :shifty:

*sigh* It's three hours, the first hour is a recap, the second two are episode 1 and episode 2. Go look on tvguide.com if you still don't believe me.

Correct... but I think most people are not considering the recap as part of the "Season Premiere"... therefore making it only 2 hours... trust me.. everyone here is well aware of the 3 hours of heroes on 9/22 *sigh*

Yeah, I was responding to Mathachew who clearly said it was two hours, the first being a recap. I guess I should've quoted and not expected people to read one or two posts up.

read what he typed again... he said it was two hours.... he was responding to the post above his.... maybe he should've quoted and not expect people to read one post up.... :rolleyes:

either way.... we are one day closer to the premiere..... i need more spoilers.... lol

To clarify and settle this: I mean the first of the three hours was a recap, and that the season premier was truly just two hours, not three. Moving on...

Spoilers man... spoilers. You could also throw out a bunch of theories, those are always welcomed, as long as it doesn't resort to plain silly things :D

Spoilers man... spoilers. You could also throw out a bunch of theories, those are always welcomed, as long as it doesn't resort to plain silly things :D

Sylar is going to marry Mr Muggles...don't ask where I heard it but its true :shifty: