Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Okay :)

Also, Ali Larter's most recent interview covered many of the recent spoilers about the season being fast and dark, but she did confirm that she will finally for the first time share scenes with Hayden Panettiere's character Claire. She continued that her new character Tracy still be "kicking some ass".

Source

Okay :)

Also, Ali Larter's most recent interview covered many of the recent spoilers about the season being fast and dark, but she did confirm that she will finally for the first time share scenes with Hayden Panettiere's character Claire. She continued that her new character Tracy still be "kicking some ass".

Source

Interesting she has a new power as well this season so I wonder how they combine

Several of the same/similar scenes we have seen before, but you get a clear look at Nathan coming back to life after Peter thought Nathan died. We also get a good look at Future Ando using his power on Future Hiro and Claire wit her forehead bloody after the attack by Sylar!!

The Darkness is Coming!

Several of the same/similar scenes we have seen before, but you get a clear look at Nathan coming back to life after Peter thought Nathan died. We also get a good look at Future Ando using his power on Future Hiro and Claire wit her forehead bloody after the attack by Sylar!!

The Darkness is Coming!

What the flip? Ando has a power? Did I miss something in the last two seasons or is this new?

What the flip? Ando has a power? Did I miss something in the last two seasons or is this new?

It's new, and I think you can see him do it in the promo linked by Rappy, the red flame looking power.

Yeah its in the future, where everyone has powers due to Mohinder :p

Episode 3.03 Press Release

ONE OF US, ONE OF THEM

09-29-2008 9:00PM

WHEN FOUR VILLAINS LAY SIEGE TO A BANK, ANGELA (CRISTINE ROSE) SENDS H.R.G. (JACK COLEMAN) AND HER DANGEROUS, NEW WALKING WEAP ON IN AFTER THEM --- When four ruthless, powerful Villains -- ?Knox? (guest star Jaime Hector), Flint (guest star Blake Shields), The German (guest star Ken Lally) and Jesse (guest star Francis Capra) -- bust into a bank and take hostages, Angela (Cristine Rose) sends H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) and his shocking, new empowered partner in after them. Determined to derail a cataclysmic future, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) must first find what he lost along the way. Meanwhile, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) track Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) and part of ?the formula? to Germany, but run afoul of The Haitian (guest star Jimmy Jean-Louis). Horrified by her ability, Tracy Strauss (Ali Larter) leaves Washington, D.C. to search for answers about Niki. A distraught Claire (Hayden Panettiere) asks Meredith (guest star Jessalyn Gilsig) to teach her how to fight. As his romance with Maya (Dania Ramirez) intensifies, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) finds himself unprepared when his experiment yields some unexpected results. Adrian Pasdar, Greg Grunberg and Zachary Quinto star. Randall Bentley, Ashley Crow, Noah Gray-Cabey, Ronald Guttman and Ntare Mwine guest star.

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Cristine Rose

--

hayden%20milo2.JPG

[More[/b]More]

--

NUP_130945_0733.JPG

NUP_130945_0740.JPG

NUP_130950_0603.JPG

Mr Rappy, I have a Q!

I watched about 4 episodes of Season 2 and thought it was crap. Do I really need to watch the rest of it before Season 3? would I miss much? :/

It doesn't improve that much to be honest, the last episode of Season 2 was the best out of the lot tho so if you can watch that episode.

I know, it wouldn't take long at all, but it was just so so bad I couldn't bare to watch another episode. In fact I think I gave up on the season midway through one of the episodes.

JediXAngel do you have that choose a side pic in hq??! !

HeroesVillians.jpg

I would love it if there was a high quality version of this image so that I could print it out for a poster - Using the printer at work obviously! lol

I know, it wouldn't take long at all, but it was just so so bad I couldn't bare to watch another episode. In fact I think I gave up on the season midway through one of the episodes.

You have to get on that tho, this season is going to be so dark and awesome its going to be unreal :)

HeroesVillians.jpg

I would love it if there was a high quality version of this image so that I could print it out for a poster - Using the printer at work obviously! lol

isnt there a poster of this one can buy? it's amazing. :D:D: