Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Awesome, I've been patiently awaiting the new episodes, should be quite exciting on the 22nd. I'll be sitting down with some popping corn, a soda and enjoying the first episode of the new season. :D

Villains and Their Powers

1e1is9.jpg

From Left to Right: The German, Eric Doyle, Knox, Flint, Jesse, Stephen Canfield, Samedi

Jesse Murphy: Super-Powered Concussive Voice, there is no limit to his powers based on how loud he can scream. (Seems like the same power as Echo from the Webisodes)

Benjamin Knox: Gains super strength based on fear of the people around him. Senses fear easily.

The German: Power to manipulate metal

Eric Doyle: A puppetmaster that can make people do whatever he wants.

Flint: Ability to shoot blue flames

The details of two of the characters, Canfield and Samedi which are pictured below with the rest of the Villains is still unknown.

--

Another 3.01,3.02 Promo

--

Rappy you dont happen to have a shared google calendar with the dates of all the episode premieres in the US, to guide me through the darkness, dont you?

I mean that would save me the hassle of doing it myself :p

Rappy you dont happen to have a shared google calendar with the dates of all the episode premieres in the US, to guide me through the darkness, dont you?

I mean that would save me the hassle of doing it myself :p

No :p

www.tvrage.com is something I use everyday it displays the shows on by day and what episodes they are etc.

Hey guys I'm trying to get my times right for next weeks premiers. Are the times here for eastern and pacific? I'm trying to figure out the times because I'm in the central time zone so I don't want to be an hour off.

Mystic: you will typically hear something along the lines of "starting at 8/7 Central" This means it starts at 7 CST. Times are almost always given in Eastern time, so deduct an hour an you've got your time.

Edited by Mathachew

According to BBC heroes site, the new series on BBC starts 1st October instead of the 25th September as rumored.

I didn't think it would be 3 days, if I remember (which I maybe wrong) they said it could be a week or so after the US airing.