Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Oh and whatever happened with sylar starting over? He used 2 of his 'former abilities' today. HA!

I'm going to watch it again. that's how awesome it was.

Present peter: I want to see Nathan, Suresh, Claire.

Future peter: They're not the people you think they are

Hello? Nathan was dead, future peter. Did memories of him being alive suddenly appeared??'

The whole time thing paradox. ARRGGG

it's a different future now

i think "future peter" took "present peter" to the new future that "future peter" messed up

adam is an interesting twist

he did appear in angel's dream a couple episodes ago.... he must know more than everyone else. i seem to recall someone saying that adam was the one that brought the 12 from the picture together. another interesting note is that i also recall from season 2 when hiro went to the past, that his father saying something about "the founders"

so i guess we're going to see another level of the company. and i'm guessing adam probably knows more about these people than angela does.

Thanks once again the Kristin at E! Online for her weekly episode recap, which also includes a list of things to expect for next week's episode.

Here is a summary and some really nice tidbits for Episode 3x05 Angels and Monsters.

1) We'll learn more about Nathan's ability, and he'll be taking Tracy home to meet mom.

2) Nathan sets off on a mission that leads him to discover the shocking secret of another Hero.

3) Claire learns what her father is capable of when it comes to serving the Company, and she ain't the least bit happy about it.

4) Claire and Sylar join forces to fight the Vortex Villain (Stephen Canfield)

5) Arhtur Petrelli appears and is working with another Heroes father.

--

3.05 Promo

--

So tonight's episode provided us with another glimpse of the future and we have posted some details and new promo for next week's episode, but you want more!?

Well the fellas at CBR have posted this week's Behind the Eclipse Q&A session with Heroes writers Joe Pokaski and Aron Coliete and there are a ton of spoilers and details for the rest of the Volume.

Here is a summary of the session....enjoy!!

1) Episode 3x12 is Titled Our Father and will feature a scene with two characters traveling to the past to the moment on the "roof" when HRG was handed Claire.

2) No clones involved at all in the Niki/Tracy story line

3) Maury was in Level 5 when everyone escaped so stay tuned

4) By Episode 3x09 we will know about Peter, Nathan and Sylar's powers and if they are some how related.

5) There might be differences in the various future time lines, but there is always one absolute "one fundamental problem"

6) Carlos Mendez, one of the Company founders is Isaac's dad.

7) Not all of the founders kids are related, but there is one "genetic trend"

8) New webisodes and minisodes will return during the hiatus between the two volumes.

9) Peter will be able to use Jesse's powers

10) Meredith is immune by all effects of fire

11) It is very possible that Dr. Strauss from the GN could have helped Dr. Zimmerman create Tracy

12) Echo from the Webisodes will appear in Episode 3x13 titled War.

13) Episode 3x08 titled "Villains" will show us Sylar's first kill.

14) In Episode 3x10 Hiro shares a scene with The Turtle

15) Hiro can NOT stop time, just slows it down to such a point it seems like it is stopped.

16) Hiro's mother's powers will be revealed before the end of Volume 3.

I must say was a great episode last night.. I love how they are trying to make us love Sylar now instead of hate him..

How can you kill Patrelli with a few bullets? He has Claire's powers, and past episodes have shown that he doesn't need to activate it, it is constantly active

because the haitian blocks abilities

I don't follow this thread but i'd love an answer. The Haitian guy, in the last episodes they said that every ability is neutralized around him but in the first episodes i remember him and Noah Bennet tried to capture Nathan Petrelli and he flew right in their face...:\

What's the deal?

Thanks

Not every ability is neutralized around him. He has the ability to control his power and allow people to use there ability or he can use it to just limit one persons ability. That said, maybe he wasn't using his ability when nathan took off? Who knows? Who really cares, its a tv show :)

I was really blown away by this episode as well. So much happening!!

But I cannot agree with the Nathan being shot. First of all, it did not look like Claire shot him in the head. Secondly, it boggles my mind that why Peter doesn't utilize his invisibility a whole lot more. For what they were doing... two (nearly) identical people to walk around and surveying the "future" that would be intuitive to me.

So sylar kept the nuc ability? I was really hoping for a all out war scene with sylar and peter. Was still awesome to watch. So now peter has the hunger as well, i like where everything is turning.

on a ever better note.... Heroes is finally back on the air , and TimeWarner and NBC are in a battle of money, so I no longer get to watch heroes on time. I have to wait now to download it. Stupid money hungry companies! but ya, still a great episode.

I was really blown away by this episode as well. So much happening!!

But I cannot agree with the Nathan being shot. First of all, it did not look like Claire shot him in the head. Secondly, it boggles my mind that why Peter doesn't utilize his invisibility a whole lot more. For what they were doing... two (nearly) identical people to walk around and surveying the "future" that would be intuitive to me.

The Haitian canceled his healing ability.

i wonder why why sylar "son" was called "Noah" or did HRG get really young in 4 yrs...

I think it is safe to say he named his son after Noah Bennet. He was living in the Bennet house after all.

Okay, two questions. Who is Gabriel's baby's mama?

Secondly, Noah died? I would only assume that because he named his kid after him.

Also, the kid don't really look 4 years old to me. He looks older than that. Which would also mean that Gabriel is going to meet someone soon and make a kid?!

Okay, two questions. Who is Gabriel's baby's mama?

Secondly, Noah died? I would only assume that because he named his kid after him.

Also, the kid don't really look 4 years old to me. He looks older than that. Which would also mean that Gabriel is going to meet someone soon and make a kid?!

Don't know I think maybe Elle, wtf was up with Mohinder in that episode talk about crazy scaly dude :p

I think it is safe to say he named his son after Noah Bennet. He was living in the Bennet house after all.

And he had Mr Muggles too!

So now Peter has Sylar's ability which makes him the most powerful person as now not only does he get anyone's ability, he knows how it works and should be able to control it better than anyone else.

I believe there was a spoiler before about another company that is worse. Did anyone notice that Nathan's press conference was in front of another company's sign? Seems they are dropping hints already.