Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

season 1 sylar got super hearing...but when HGR is telling vortex guy to make him disappear, it doesn't seem sylar can hear him, and hes confused.

He lost some of his powers when he was injured by Hiro at the end of Season 1.

Scirwode

Heroes doesn't offer the level of excitement it used to in the first season, when they had a mission to accomplish ("Save the cheerleader, save the world"). In the second season, it just seemed to be going ahead without a clear destination in mind (things came together more or less in the finale). Its more or less this time as well - I mean are they even trying to achieve anything? The escaped villains - they don't look like they are trying to destroy the world! The heroes - what are they trying to prevent? To prevent the reconstruction of Zimmerman's powers? To prevent Mohinder from hitting upon an alternate formula? To prevent the future "Promise City" from coming up? (didnt future Peter's actions already change that future?) To Save future Gabriel from having Noah? (and thus prevent him from nuking up?) To prevent the Earth from blowing up? None of the heroes seem to be making any whole-hearted effort to do that!

Well... they do have a clear destination. We see the world cracking apart in paintings (and a scene in the future? I can't quite remember that). This time the way they manage to save the world is more ambiguous, which I personally find more compelling..

Also, if they had a mantra every season, it'd get samey really fast...

I guess the character that the fans don't love is Maya and the one that the fans love is Adam.. right? that's what was reported anyway. If they killed peter I wouldn't mind though

I guess the character that the fans don't love is Maya and the one that the fans love is Adam.. right? that's what was reported anyway. If they killed peter I wouldn't mind though

Maya is completely worthless now. She would have had a big role if it wasn't for the writer's strike, but now, her character adds nothing to the show. She will not be missed. It would be good to kill off Adam as it will prove that Peter and Sylar can get killed and are not completely invincible.

Maya is completely worthless now. She would have had a big role if it wasn't for the writer's strike, but now, her character adds nothing to the show. She will not be missed. It would be good to kill off Adam as it will prove that Peter and Sylar can get killed and are not completely invincible.

Yeah I imagine they are going to Adam the way we all know the invincible's can die...cut head off?

Yeah I imagine they are going to Adam the way we all know the invincible's can die...cut head off?

Shotgun to the back of the head is my vote. That way you don't have to worry about people thinking that he could come back if the head was put back on the body.

I wonder how much of him they could lob off him, and he still be able to regrow.

To me it makes sense that any limb would grow back, provided the part of their body that allows them to regenerate isn't destroyed. Think Cell from Dragonball Z. In case you haven't watched DBZ before, Cell could regenerate and he could continue to do so until his core, or something like that, was destroyed (the source of his regenerative ability). Destroy the source, destroy the person. That's why I think nothing should kill people who can heal unless you destroy the source, screw the bullet in the brain crap.

What they're going with, though, is that decapitation or a bullet to the head will finally kill them, which to me doesn't really make a lot of sense. How much of your body can you lose before your healing ability cannot regenerate? An arm? A leg? Two legs? Half your torso?

I think Parkman is underrated. Remember what his father could do?

What he still can do...Matts Power is alot like his dads infact its the same just less powerful.

Exactly. He needs a bigger role in the story.

Oh he will get there. He is in Africa to meet his totem which will allow him to be stronger and then play a big role in the story. Probably father vs son again. or maybe father and son vs someone else.

Per this season's theme of Heroes v Villains, i think we're on the verge of an x-men style war/plot where Magneto is Arthur Petrelli and Xavier is Mrs Petrelli. It also seems to be the Company v Pinehurst.

The formula would also seem to be key to Pinehurst's plan to build an army of people with powers.

The Company seems to be there to prevent that from happening. I haven't read any of the novels but it seems that historically, there was the Company's founders who must have had a falling out. Some wanted to play God whilst others thought it wasn't there place.

Remember Hiro's father in the video - he mentions a 'chosen one amongst you who carries the purity of blood, the "light" to safeguard against the darkness'. All signs would point to this person being Clare, given Sylar saying that she was 'special' when he examined her.

I just we-watched the dream that Peter has where he sees Charles Deveaux. In actual fact i think Peter might be the one who is the 'light'... the one who's heart can love unconditionally.

Greg Grunberg who plays Matt Parkman was on the red carpet for SpikeTV's Scream Awards and IESB was able to chat with him about Volume 4.

Grunberg confirmed that production on Volume 4: Fugitives is beginning and provided us with our first confirmation that the Heroes will be on the run during the second half of Season 3. Grunberg stated that there is "one looming power" that has all of the Heroes on the run together.

Of course many of you know The Hunter was recently cast and I am sure he will be the one chasing the Heroes.

You know, I'm really sick of having to wait for this show to air a new episode every week! Gah! Give me more! <3

Indeed!

New Episode Tonight!!! :D

Indeed!

New Episode Tonight!!! :D

ya... try getting it back and losing the channel due to them wanting more cash from our cable provider... i have to download mine like 2 hours after it airs and watch it in worse quality :(