Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Again, if we are to place real world into this show, of course it wont work. Either get really technical and tear this show apart, or accept it as SCI FI and move along.

I have no problem with accepting it as Sci-Fi, but that doesn't give it a pass for poor, sloppy writing.

so an eclipse in a universe that has no set properties, you feel if it last more than an hour is sloppy writing? Please, if you accept its sci fi, then why are you putting your own reality around it? I'm not seeing sloppy writing, but just looking too much into the certain parts of a show. Why dont we wonder why Elle didnt spark up sylar again like in the cells? He cut her head just the same, but no huge explosion this time.

There are plenty of things you might not agree with, doesnt mean its sloppy writing.

The poor, sloppy writing was the show overall, not the eclipse. In the case of Elle, she could barely control her powers before whereas she could on the beach. Hey, that's one of the things that actually makes sense this season! :D

Again, if we are to place real world into this show, of course it wont work. Either get really technical and tear this show apart, or accept it as SCI FI and move along.
That's part of the whole deal.

Season 1 had lots of "real world" grounding elements, even if they were largely stereotypical. Season 2 tried to replace these elements with sappy, puppy-love relationships and Volume 3 has just decided to scrap any sort of grounding elements completely.

When your audience can't relate to the characters, your audience quits watching.

And that's exactly what is happening...

Only heroes can create plot holes that huge. This show keeps getting worse and worse. creating plot holes just to keep the story going. Like they couldnt think of a story so they rearrange everything to make a story even if it makes no sense.

Sylar really KILLED ELLE!!! :(

Yeah, but they can always bring her back with time travel... which of course, would alter the future or at least create an alternate reality.

Best episode of the season this and last season (Y)

Can we not just forget about last season?? Please!

Ill just leave this here.

post-114394-1228811141.png

That was awesome.

Yeah, but they can always bring her back with time travel... which of course, would alter the future or at least create an alternate reality.

I doubt that would happen. Besides, who of the "heroes" wants her back anyway?

I doubt that would happen. Besides, who of the "heroes" wants her back anyway?

Rappy.... that does count, right?

It's SciFi, no one ever stays dead. Maybe she has a twin sister that she doesn't know about, with a different power... like ice or something. Oh wait...