Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

so.. next week is the last epsiode until after the holiday break... so is it also the last episode of Villians?.. if so.. can they really wrap this all up in a 1 hour show?

I enjoyed this episode.

I imagine Arthur will come back to life at some point, since he has Claire's ability via Peter.

Brain-stem shot or not. Hopefully not.

Hopefully, we can move on, and Volume 4 will be good again.

how the f*** this arthur get to hiro in the past?!

He took all of peter's powers remember? I mean, it was a major turning point in the story. How do people miss stuff like this?

the marine was the dude from 4400, kyle i think, the one that his ability was seeing the girl lol

has for the episode, was great,

- Arthur's death a little weak but ok

- Nathan storyline and Tracy is starting to really get boring for me, is always the same political crap, something that i hate but for sure many like the storyline

- the first episode that i liked seeing Claire, no crying :p

i dont like to critic the show, i like to enjoy it but something popped in my head, if Arthur can be in front of anybody when we wanted to, why not simply when he know "before" that Claire was the catalyst why not simply happer in front of her and take her ? :\

other than that, just fine

He took all of peter's powers remember? I mean, it was a major turning point in the story. How do people miss stuff like this?

i'm not talking about teleportation or time travel

i'm asking how did arthur know about hiro and the catalyst, exactly where and when? he just appeared out of nowhere

Good episode. Thought that Arthur's death could have been better.

I bet Ando goes to Pinehurst to try and get that ability now.

Good episode. Thought that Arthur's death could have been better.

I bet Ando goes to Pinehurst to try and get that ability now.

Daphne could steal it for him. That is what she is good at, esp now that the man she feared is dead.

Does this make Sylar the most powerful 'hero' ?

Yep, unless there is someone out there we don't know of that has a similar power to Sylar.

I don't know how I feel about the episode yet. On one hand, I felt things were way rushed and didn't like how there was no epic battle against Arthur... bullet to the head? Damn that was lame.

On the other, they did push a lot of things forward... though it only caused more confusion and questions... for example, how in the world does Arthur know he can travel through time through Peter's abilities? That's just random.

And is the "light" now lost and gone forever? They better explain the origin of this light, otherwise that'll be retarded.

I don't know how I feel about the episode yet. On one hand, I felt things were way rushed and didn't like how there was no epic battle against Arthur... bullet to the head? Damn that was lame.

On the other, they did push a lot of things forward... though it only caused more confusion and questions... for example, how in the world does Arthur know he can travel through time through Peter's abilities? That's just random.

And is the "light" now lost and gone forever? They better explain the origin of this light, otherwise that'll be retarded.

It's safe to say its gone for good now :(

We saw it leaving his body when he died.

Well what epic battle did you want? Peter lost his powers and the only way to kill Arthur was with the help the Haitian and a bullet to the head. The only issue is that Peter can't kill, its against his nature. The only reason why he pulled the trigger is cause his father pushed him into doing it.

Why Sylar didn't go after the Haitian when he was weak is another question....

Yep, unless there is someone out there we don't know of that has a similar power to Sylar.

He is without the Hatian.

The Actor that Plays Tracy... Gah.. there is something about her.. that makes me look away.. It was the same for Nikki / Jessica.

She bores the pants off me.. I hope they Kill her soon - Was that Harsh or do others feel the same?

Ando isn't going to get a time traveling ability, since the formula doesn't specify the ability.... it just "unlocks" whatever potential. And we have yet to see another person who can time travel....

I missed the episode last night! Apparently it was quite the episode according to my friend who already told me who dies. I managed to avoid every spoiler but him. :p

Now I just have to find some place online to watch it.