Heroes Volume 3 : Villains

Ando isn't going to get a time traveling ability, since the formula doesn't specify the ability.... it just "unlocks" whatever potential. And we have yet to see another person who can time travel....

Right, plus we already saw Ando's power when we saw him kill Hiro in the future.

Can peter please get his powers back already? Okay, we found out he has balls and isn't a killer... now let him kick some ass...

Hopefully next week he gets his powers back, but then that'd be sort of dumb since the volume before, sylar got his powers back through an injection as well... Although that would be fitting if they are indeed brothers

If Peter gets his abilities back (I assume the ones he learned as well - time travel and all, since peter gained that knowledge before Arthur) the Haitian should give Peter his powers, but then that'd bring us to Volume 10: Victory, the smart way

To further support my idea that once Peter gets his ability back, he'll gain all the abilities he had before... I would point to Sylar when he was similarly disabled by that virus. So the abilities can be within a person, but not useable, and hopefully Peter gets them back soon

Why isn't Peter "a killer"?

He just wasted some Haitians in the Haitian Jungle with an AK-47.

And we have yet to see another person who can time travel....
How about...

...Little (video game-playing) Hiro.

Or, past-Linderman could heal Hiro the way his Mom did.

What is Hiro's father's power?

Edited by shakey_snake

So, Nobody has Time Travel abilities anymore?

Nope. Suppose it's good in a way

Did time stop just before Arthur got shot, or did sylar just stop the bullet?

Because if time did stop, who did it?

1. Aurthur was suppressed by the haitian.

2. Peter has no powers.

and

3. Sylar has no known ability to stop time.

Sylar stopped the bullet with his telekinetic powers. The same way he stopped Mohinder's bullet.

Anyway, did the last episode remind anyone of Spider-Man? Sylar asked the lady with the lie detector power if it tingles whenever she detects a lie. That reminded me of Spider-Man's ability to detect danger aka spidey sense. And the elevator scene with Sylar and that guy. It reminded me of one scene in Spider-Man 3 where Spider-Man is in an elevator with someone. The person asks Spider-Man if his costume is "too tight".

So, Nobody has Time Travel abilities anymore?

Right at the moment, no. However, the statement made to Peter was that the formula would give him his abilities (plural) back, so thats one right there.

Like I've said, young-hiro could take him back , or past-Linderman could heal his head and restore his powers.

And (I'm pretty sure) we don't know what his Dad's ability is. Given that Peter's ability is somewhat similar to Aurthur's, it's possible that Hiro's Dad might be able to take him back.

I'm Hiro will be back in the present next episode.

I thought it was revealed behind the scenes that Hiro's father's ability was statistical probabilities ;)

Yes and No, the extra was revealed to be a canon.

Finally got a chance to watch it. This episode was definitely an improvement and overall, I enjoyed it!

Arthur just happening to be in the right place at the right time, could've been handled a lot better.

The scene between Hiro and his mom, while effective, was quite long (just shy of six solid minutes).

Yet another inconsistency in the Haitian's abilities where apparently he has to focus on blocking a person ability, while we've seen him do nothing and achieve the same effect. Now, given that he actually had to focus on blocking Arthur, I can see how Sylar was able to do his thing, but at some point his powers should've been ineffective with the Haitian being a mere few feet away, but I digress.

I like that in this season, we're seeing that the plans to have people with abilities is actually going to happen, or at least that's surely how it seems since the formula has been apparently been perfected.

My question now is, where is Sylar going now? In the previews we see him going after Angela, but it looked like he was going further into Pinehurst.

The locations don't seem to make a lot of sense at this point either, but whatever, it's a moot point now.

I enjoyed this episode.

I imagine Arthur will come back to life at some point, since he has Claire's ability via Peter.

Brain-stem shot or not. Hopefully not.

Hopefully, we can move on, and Volume 4 will be good again.

According to multiple people on the show, a shot in the head will kill a person who can heal, which is just plain stupid, so going by that "rule", Arthur is dead.

Well, he can paint the future just like Issac, and Issac was able to see what happened to Hiro.

Unfortunately you have to assume a lot this past season, and this is no exception. This can certainly explain it, but it shouldn't be assumed. He knew precisely the time and location to go in order to get the light, even though he could've theoretically done it to Claire when she still had it. We shouldn't have to assume anything.

I don't know how I feel about the episode yet. On one hand, I felt things were way rushed and didn't like how there was no epic battle against Arthur... bullet to the head? Damn that was lame.

I feel the same way about his death. A bullet? And yet the large piece of glass and stick in the head wasn't sufficient...?

And is the "light" now lost and gone forever? They better explain the origin of this light, otherwise that'll be retarded.

It would seem that it is lost, but Claire did have it at one point, they could possibly play it out that both Claire and Hiro had it, but who knows. Anything is possible at this point, but if they completely drop it, that will be retarded, especially since it was emphasized from the start of the season.

Ando isn't going to get a time traveling ability, since the formula doesn't specify the ability.... it just "unlocks" whatever potential. And we have yet to see another person who can time travel....

Tracy mentioned to Nathan that when they perfect it, it'll no longer be random. "When we perfect the formula, we get to choose who gets what power." The issue I see coming is Ando says he'll just get the time traveling ability, but then there's the issue of him learning how to use it. It took Hiro two season to do that, and if he does get it (why would he, of all people, get it before anyone else?), how does he pick it up so quickly?

I think the most future-altering plot to look forward to in the next episode is what happens after Claire delivers Angela "the message". Remember, Claire doesn't know Arthur died and the catalyst is destroyed. The other major plot focus from this point forward will probably built around what happens to the remaining batch of activated ability serum and if/how it will be destroyed. Maybe Sylar abuses it?

Sad part is next week's episode will be the last for about a month :(

clearly hatian can block peoples powers by focusing on them or by proxy.

but i think the thing is he had to focus all of his power on Arthur and only Arthur because Arthur has so many powers, and seem'd to be fighting the hatians blocking power.

hatian looked like he was going to pass out by the time sylar came into play.

Right, but besides this one incident, nothing else has even made bat an eye at blocking someone's ability. Just being in the area blocks peoples abilities, and Arthur having some many different ones shouldn't have any advantage to him overcoming the blocking. In the end it just boils down to the writers creating an element for the plot's sake.

This show jumped the shark in season 2. They ruined this damn show by keeping too many of these ****ing people on the show. Everyone has a ****ing power. Everything revolves around Hiro and his stupid time travel too! I've been watching to see if the show would turn around but I guess it's not. What a waste of time! Not only that, the writer's feel the need to throw in random **** just to keep the plot going whether or not it makes sense or is normal for said character. Unbelievable.

Maybe Bryan Fuller being added to the writing cast will help but I seriously doubt it. This show has no direction! It's like the whole production team was switched after season 1. It's garbage and has too many plot holes.

Why Sylar didn't go after the Haitian when he was weak is another question....

If they made sylar too powerful, which this would do, they wouldn't be able to continue making this absurd show. Oh wait, he would die somehow only to be revealed later in the season he is actually still alive! OMG NO WAY! Sylar should be dead. Did no one find it strange HRG didn't shoot sylar when he was STANDING IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW KISSING ELLE? He waited until they ****ed and shot at them. Then he missed again, because he didn't have years of training as some secret agent man.

Edited by yert*

If they made sylar too powerful, which this would do, they wouldn't be able to continue making this absurd show.

I can see the reasoning on this. If Sylar had the Haitian's power, it would automatically negate anything else he's done and make him powerless again! :p