Pet Hair in the Washing Machine?

So my housemate got a dog and now I am having to wash my clothes a little more frequently due to the hair from the pet. However, when getting my stuff out of the washing machine, I find (especially with socks) that it hasn't exactly washed the hair from the item.

SO my question is, does anyone have a nice little trick for getting hair from clothes when washing them? Gaffa tape can only go so far. . .

Thanks

So my housemate got a dog and now I am having to wash my clothes a little more frequently due to the hair from the pet. However, when getting my stuff out of the washing machine, I find (especially with socks) that it hasn't exactly washed the hair from the item.

SO my question is, does anyone have a nice little trick for getting hair from clothes when washing them? Gaffa tape can only go so far. . .

Thanks

that's what the lint trap in the drier is for. it should get all that stuff off your clothes (gets all of the dog hair off my clothes; and i get alot of it on me)

you'll just have to clean it out after every usage now

Hmm the two washing machines I use tend to get hair off quite efficiently.

You can buy brushes designed for removing hair and I got a thing from H&M that is like a roll of cellotape but put on backwards with the sticky side facing outward, with a handle. You roll it over your clothes and the hair sticks to it.

Normally the lint trap should catch the pet hair without a problem. My wife leaves her hair on everything. I actually had to go clean out the stupid duct outside the other day that the dryer leads to because her hair clogged it up so bad that it quit working.