January 2008 Desktops - Happy New Year!

Theme: N/A

Wallpaper: A Windows Dreamscene... can't remember where I got it. I think it's one of the ones from Microsoft.

Programs: Objectdock Plus

Taskbar appears if I hover although I can handle program switching via bottom dock.

post-73695-1200293449_thumb.jpg

Would love to know how you do that, only thing that holds me back is that most visual styles are big and bloated, your is however just perfect.

Primie.uk

It's kind of hard to explain how to do it. If you have a specific visual style that you want to look like that I could probably do it for you. Just send me a pm and we'll talk about it.

Umm...no you didn't. The same guy has the same wallpaper here.

That's not the same wallpaper. Forevame7189 probably means that he found the same vector on deviantART and modded it into a wallpaper ;) Same as the person who made the screenshot in your link did.

Is that an Adium contact list? I'm specifically looking for the status icons (the ribbon). If so, can you please list which one?

hey, that's a miranda contact list, dont know if there's an adium version of it, and the ribbons are part of the list, they're not status icons.

Nothing special, currently working on the foobar as it's the only thing that doesnt fit in, only got the config a couple days ago so really need to sort the colours out.

desktop14108sy2.jpg

The latest...been using a custom vs forever now.

post-16704-1200258880_thumb.jpg

Can you post a link to the wallpaper plz.

Thx

p.s. it seems that i'm not doing the quoting right...it's the Heigl wallpaper :)

Edited by AlexTrusk