[VS] Elegance

Nice Blind but Sirus still the best skin for WindowBlinds6 and Windows Vista. :)

Why pay for a skin when you can get a great skin like this, free.

Why pay for a skin when you can get a great skin like this, free.

Simply for supporting people who work hard to supply these skins and I like very much this skin (best skin made for Wb6 and Vista).

why pay for a skin? well, i really do not mind supporting guys who work hard to give us multitudes of free skins. i do not expect everything skin related to be freebies. i didn't expect microsoft to give vista to me. i don't expect to get free groceries when i go shopping. levis has yet to give a free pair of jeans to me. most skins are free. when a great skin is a "pay-for" skin and i like it, i'll buy it.

I was just running this skin today on my laptop and it really hits home how much of a performance hit Aero glass's blur effect must have on Windows.

This skin is so much faster than Aero and I can only assume that it is probably the blur effect on Aero that does it (this skin doesn't have glass).

This skin is nice but I would be glad if Stardock Design finally fixed the included Classic skin for non-English users. The startmenu is still broken. And Stardock support doesn't care.

This has to be one of my favorite vs of all times. Probably the first vs that is able to take place of sexy vista.

I really like the fact that it doesn't need any glass effects to be so great. (Y) (Y) from me on this one.

Been using this for afew days and i am impressed with it, with the shortage of WB skins these days i can't see me changes from this for a while :D

• 5 months later...

The guys that make the skins must spend a tremendous amount of time making them so us leeches can enjoy them. Its almost a sin to pay for premium skins that arent even as great.

Too bad I can't run Windowblinds with Vista x64 and nVidia drivers installed else as soon as I launch a game I loose video output. Looks pretty slick, except for the start button.