WindowBlinds 6.02 Arrives

WindowBlinds 6.02 is largely a maintenance release of the program fixing some bugs and dealing with some non-standard UI work Microsoft did (like on the Live apps).

There is a complete changelog we can see?

Is that good or bad?
Damn good. Even after 15 skin refresh it was still quick quick.

I remember long time ago with WB5, there where an huge problem when I was constantly refreshing the same skin, it where taking more than 1 minute to refresh lol.

the biggest bug hasnt been wiped off yet

the minimize maximize animations of any window in Vista premium editions after applying any wb skins are inconsistant...

god..... i am tired of complaining

mebe the wb developers arent geek enough to understand that...

i mean ohh cummon my noob sister cud spot that bug after few hrs of usage

LOL! Maybe you're the ignorant one, sanke1. The problem you have isn't the biggest bug. There are way bigger ones out there. You just have a personal problem and complain because it hasn't been solved yet. Be patient. Maybe it isn't even a bug. Maybe it's a performance problem!

i mean ohh cummon my noob sister cud spot that bug after few hrs of usage

That's not happening in either of my Vista machines. Have you reported this "bug"?

:( Ok, so I am a guy who very often install apps to test them out. Therefor I have a clean image of Vista that I quite often reload as I always like having a fresh clean install. Anyway, when I did it again this morning and tried to install WB, I was greated by an max activations reached....what does this mean, and how do I activate it again? I have a legal copy, and as a matter of fact, it aint that long ago I purchased it either.

Has the titlebar bug been fixed? By that i mean, when you have two windows open and place the front windows title bar other the others title bar.. do they blur now?

That is not a bug, that is normal behavior on XP. It's an issue with making sure blurring is efficient as possible on your system.