Zune 30 vs. Zune 80

Zune MP3 Player  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• Zune 30 ($200)
    • Zune 80 ($250)

the 80 IMO is better than the 30 in every way ( only con when comparing is the 80 does not have an Equalizer).

The 80 when i used it was so sleek and just gorgeous. the screen wasn't bad at all.

i have both and yeah. the only thing i don't like about the 80gb is the equalizer. other than that, the 80gb is pretty cool. well actually i don't use the touch pad because it was to sensitive..i disabled that and I'm just using the buttons.

but yeah. why not spend $50 more for 50 more gb

I looked at the same decision and am also getting the 80 its just so much more sexy than the 30, in fact it actually weighs less than an 80GB iPod classic and has a bigger screen. Great device :D

Zune 30 can be had refurbished for ~$80 and it comes as new in the States. You can buy it refurb at XSCargo (or whatever it's called in the East) for $120 as well...

Unless you are buying a refurb, get an 80 GB. It supports, for example, WPA2, higher bitrate video, longer battery life, extra video format.

It's a no brainier decision the Zune 80 is Lighter, Bigger Glass Screen, Thiner and as someone mentioned above for $1 a gig is a great deal IMO.

Also with the bigger screen you will need more space to store and watch all those Video Casts out there

I got mine since launch and it's an amazing device indeed (Y)